You're fired

Posted by: Bryan

You're fired - 08/13/05 07:51 AM

Heads continue to roll at NARAL<br><br>[color:red]Warning: the above link is to Foxnews.com...those on the extreme left may want to have a fresh diaper handy prior to clicking.</font color=red> <br><br>
Posted by: sean

Re: You're fired - 08/13/05 08:03 AM

i guess "extreme left" is even repulsive to me (and, i thought i was pretty leftist, but who knows?) because i thought the ad was just pathetic and i think the person (people) responsible should be fired -- but, i also note that they're a private organization and they were not "elected" by liberals or democrats, etc. <br><br>personally, i'd vote in favor of roberts if i were in the senate . . . but, i would use the opportunity to fully scrutinize his positions which would be my responsibility. however, i've not seen/read anything that really worries me about the guy. seems like a solid choice.<br><br>--<br>Straw-man rhetorical techniques are the practice of refuting weaker arguments than one's opponents offer. 2 "set up a straw man" or "set up a straw-man argument" is 2 create a position easily refuted, then attribute that position to your opponent.
Posted by: polymerase

Re: You're fired - 08/13/05 09:14 AM

I'm a left wing agitator and I read it and did not need a diaper. (I'm 50 so that would be a Depends anyway). I would never claim that idiots only live out on the right wing. This dude is an idiot as well as anyone else who made the commercial. I wish I knew where he was vacationing on Cape Cod so I could go stomp on his cell phone. He still does not get it.<br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: DLC

Re: You're fired - 08/13/05 09:23 AM

Too bad they don't FIRE Presidents who F-Up 10 X worse as easily !! huh Bryan ??<br><br><br><br>David (OFI)<br>