Would you blame Bush or Putin?

Posted by: TheGreatDivide

Would you blame Bush or Putin? - 02/25/05 05:26 AM

<br><br><br><br>To the next generation, the Earth.
Posted by: Llewelyn

Re: Would you blame Bush or Putin? - 02/25/05 06:24 AM

Here's a thought for you......<br><br>Why not blame the person(s) responsible, assuming anyone is, for the problems.<br><br>Though you really need to define what problems you're talking about here:<br>- Earthquake and Tsunami in the Indian Ocean = neither.<br>- North Korea having nuclear weapons = Clinton.<br>- Stubbing my toe on the coffee table this morning = me.<br><br>Not everything bad in the world is down to US citizens or the leader of the US or Russia.<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Llewelyn on 02/25/05 09:25 AM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Would you blame Bush or Putin? - 02/25/05 08:27 AM

"Not everything bad in the world is down to ...the leader of the US..."<br><br>No... only MOST!<br><br>- byte me -
Posted by: Llewelyn

Re: Would you blame Bush or Putin? - 02/25/05 08:38 AM

Not even the half of it. Just what the US media services chooses to let you know about.<br><br>Broaden your horizons. Here I'll help you:<br>news.bbc.co.uk<br>www.smh.com.au<br><br>Both are english language, to keep things simple for you. Try reading about their problems and see how many you can blame on the US or Russian administrations!<br><br>