I know why I got banned at MCF - i think

Posted by: JonnyCat

I know why I got banned at MCF - i think - 11/03/04 08:42 PM

ok, like anyone *really* cares, but I'd like to have fun <br><br>from MCF<br><br> the smoking gun <br><br>Looks like Shooshie wants to be left alone by those bad and heartless gloating Bush supporters. Looks like names were named and I'm one of them.<br><br>HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA<br><br>I still can't believe this guy is a grown man. (not that I'm saying I'm mature here by posting this)<br><br>The entertainment never ends.<br><br>[color:blue]All your sock puppets are belong to us</font color=blue>
Posted by: MattMac112

Re: I know why I got banned at MCF - i think - 11/03/04 08:55 PM

Yep ... I read that earlier today ... The great meltdown of 2004 ...<br><br><br>

Re: I know why I got banned at MCF - i think - 11/03/04 08:59 PM

I emailed Mark Roberts to make a post at MCF to put his socks in a knot, no answer from Mark yet....<br><br>It would just be hilarious to have Mark Roberts post at MCF and sit back and watch the meltdown again <br><br>[color:blue]All your sock puppets are belong to us</font color=blue>

Re: I know why I got banned at MCF - i think - 11/03/04 09:02 PM

Does he still live in the cabin? Tell Mark I said hi ... <br><br>****************<br><br> = days numbered

Re: I know why I got banned at MCF - i think - 11/03/04 09:07 PM

He still has the cabin.<br><br>He's doing some work in North Carolina these days. Last time we spoke he was going to fly up in his Bonaza (nice plane) and we would do some Mountain flying and perhaps fly into Lake Placid for a cabin visit.<br><br>[color:blue]All your sock puppets are belong to us</font color=blue>

Re: I know why I got banned at MCF - i think - 11/03/04 09:12 PM

I know he likes fishing ... Great place to visit if he's ever in San Fran:<br><br><br><br>There's nothing like a little raw Sushi ... <br><br>****************<br><br> = days numbered

Re: I know why I got banned at MCF - i think - 11/03/04 09:14 PM

<br><br>Here's a pic of us in his cabin<br><br><br><br>[color:blue]All your sock puppets are belong to us</font color=blue>

Re: I know why I got banned at MCF - i think - 11/03/04 09:21 PM

<br><br>That's awesome!<br><br>****************<br><br> = days numbered

Re: I know why I got banned at MCF - i think - 11/03/04 09:24 PM

<br><br>Nothing like kicking back at Mark Roberts log cabin and playing a few tunes<br><br><br><br>[color:blue]All your sock puppets are belong to us</font color=blue>
Posted by: TooshieKowtow

Re: I know why I got banned at MCF - i think - 11/03/04 09:28 PM

You're pushing your luck, litter boy.<br><br>yea, yea, *snort*<br><br><br><br><br>

Re: I know why I got banned at MCF - i think - 11/03/04 09:30 PM

*rolls eyes*<br><br>Reality check - this is a chat board. What exactly am I 'pushing my luck' with here?<br><br>[color:blue]All your sock puppets are belong to us</font color=blue>

Re: I know why I got banned at MCF - i think - 11/03/04 09:38 PM

Hey, I'm a tooshie kisser to the nth degree. I'll not have you rolling your eyes and checking reality here.<br><br>yea, yea, *snort*<br><br><br><br><br>

snort away my song bird! - 11/03/04 09:44 PM

*snort* *snort*<br><br>[color:blue]All your sock puppets are belong to us</font color=blue>

Re: snort away my song bird! - 11/03/04 09:50 PM

I knew you'd see it our way. I just had to lay out the facts. This is serious stuff.<br>(32 page diatribe is in the mail) you can thank me later ie:kowtow<br><br>yea, yea, *snort*<br><br><br>

Re: snort away my song bird! - 11/03/04 09:55 PM

now that I've been assimilated, may I be unbanned your excellence?<br><br>[color:blue]All your sock puppets are belong to us</font color=blue>

Re: snort away my song bird! - 11/03/04 10:04 PM

We believe you're still holding a flag or two. Until you come totally clean, the gates to mcfparadise "classic" will remain restricted to you. We suggest you contemplate your transgressions and suck-up like a Hoover.<br><br>yea, yea, *snort*<br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: trey

Re: snort away my song bird! - 11/04/04 09:21 AM

This is weird.<br><br>