All I have to say is ...

Posted by: MattMac112

All I have to say is ... - 11/03/04 08:20 AM

<br><br>****************<br><br>[color:blue]* * *CONGRATULATIONS</font color=blue>[color:red] PRESIDENT BUSH* * *</font color=red>
Posted by:

Re: All I have to say is ... - 11/03/04 08:25 AM

You brownshirt!<br><br>

Re: All I have to say is ... - 11/03/04 08:25 AM

<br><br>****************<br><br>[color:blue]* * *CONGRATULATIONS</font color=blue>[color:red] PRESIDENT BUSH* * *</font color=red>
Posted by: Michael

Re: All I have to say is ... - 11/03/04 08:33 AM

That's all?<br><br>What about<br><br>Screw you<br><br><br>Screw you<br><br><br>Screw you<br><br><br>Screw you<br><br><br>Screw you<br><br><br>Screw you<br><br><br>Screw you<br><br><br>Screw you<br><br><br>etc.etc.<br><br><br><br><br>Note to sore Kerry supporters. Don't bother saying no we all got screwed. It's over deal with it. Moveon. <br><br>[img]http://www.lp.org/images/lp-blue-ribbon-s.gif[/img][img]http://homepage.mac.com/mikeleboeuf/.Public/neringbling.gif[/img]
Posted by: skuldugary

Re: All I have to say is ... - 11/03/04 08:36 AM

Wooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo!!!! <br>No more Kerry blather<br>No more Dems whining<br>And none of that, 'Bush stole the election'.<br><br><br>

Re: All I have to say is ... - 11/03/04 08:37 AM

Brother, that's awesome! <br><br><br><br>****************<br><br>[color:blue]* * *CONGRATULATIONS</font color=blue>[color:red] PRESIDENT BUSH* * *</font color=red>
Posted by: Biggerfoot

Re: All I have to say is ... - 11/03/04 08:38 AM

IMO it was all of the negative Bush bashing that probably turned off a good number of everyday people. Now they have nothing to say about this election...they got skunked throughout the country...a big message for them to shut up!<br><br>

Re: All I have to say is ... - 11/03/04 08:39 AM

I've heard that Bush has recieved the most popular votes ever ...<br><br>****************<br><br>[color:blue]* * *CONGRATULATIONS</font color=blue>[color:red] PRESIDENT BUSH* * *</font color=red>
Posted by: hayesk

Re: All I have to say is ... - 11/03/04 08:52 AM

I've stayed out of the political forum until today. All I can say now is, I wish I had stayed out today as well.<br><br>Hmm... one would think you guys would be a little more gracious and mature about it. Sure, the Kerry camp has been obnoxious too, but you just had the chance to rise above it, but didn't. <br><br>Oh well, thank you for keeping the other forum free of all of this. Congratulations on the election.<br><br><br>
Posted by: dekker_rk

Re: All I have to say is ... - 11/03/04 08:56 AM

For them to shut up institutes everything that could be wrong with democracy if opinions good or bad cannot be heard is not really a democracy.<br>But maybe you guys think thats ok.<br><br>"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding." Albert Einstein <br> <br><br><br>
Posted by: Biggerfoot

Re: All I have to say is ... - 11/03/04 09:00 AM

There is a difference between the hate-filled Bush bashing and constructive criticism that is meant to improve our democratic form of government.<br><br>
Posted by: rigger

Re: All I have to say is ... - 11/03/04 09:01 AM

Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding." Albert Einstein <br><br>try that on Osama or Hitler.<br><br>
Posted by: Pete

Re: All I have to say is ... - 11/03/04 09:12 AM

As someone who really didn't lean toward either candidate, I have to say the mud-slinging was rampant on BOTH sides- since I've signed up with the satellite radio, I have access to Air America, as well as the usual bunch of conservative talkers (Hannity, etc) that I had on terrestrial radio.<br><br>BOTH sides personally attacked each other throughout the campaign, and I'm sure the left wouldn't be too kind either with their 'Bush/chimp' comments had *they* won this election.<br><br>This morning I turned on 'America Right', and heard about 10 straight minutes of obnoxious chortling from someone named 'Glen Beck', who basically just read off a list of names including Tim Robbins, Michael Moore, etc, etc., and then just laughing.<br><br>Not my favorite people in the world either, but c'mon now...<br><br>The folks on 'America Left' seemed pretty dejected, and were basically hoping against hope that somehow the votes in Ohio would turn in their favor...<br><br>Just seems like these things get more disgustingly personal every time. Note to future candidates: don't do ANYTHING with your lives that may haunt you later on. <br><br>That pretty much involves locking yourself in a closet and coming out only to shake hands & kiss babies. <br><br>[color:red]C'mon...you know me.</font color=red>
Posted by: dekker_rk

Re: All I have to say is ... - 11/03/04 09:15 AM

try that on Osama or Hitler.<br><br><br><br><br>Huh?<br><br>"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding." Albert Einstein <br> <br><br><br>
Posted by:

Re: All I have to say is ... - 11/03/04 09:16 AM

That's loser talk. <br><br>

Re: All I have to say is ... - 11/03/04 09:19 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Hmm... one would think you guys would be a little more gracious and mature about it.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Believe me! I am being gracious.<br><br>****************<br><br>[color:blue]* * *CONGRATULATIONS</font color=blue>[color:red] PRESIDENT BUSH* * *</font color=red>
Posted by: nutty

Re: All I have to say is ... - 11/03/04 09:49 AM

Glad i live in California, this means four more years of Bush not coming here <br><br>seriously, now with Control of the congress and whitehouse lets hope something constructive can be done for this country. If Kerry did win it would have been 4 more years of gridlock.<br><br><br>
Posted by: SgtBaxter

Re: All I have to say is ... - 11/03/04 10:05 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>IMO it was all of the negative Bush bashing that probably turned off a good number of everyday people.<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>Well what ticked me off was the big deal made of Nader, and the legal wrangling on the democratic side to keep him off ballots. I could have been swayed to vote for Kerry, but not after that. We need more choices, not less.<br><br><br><br>

Re: All I have to say is ... - 11/03/04 10:06 AM

Isn't that Kaleeforneeah? :)<br><br>So what do you think the chances of an amendment so Arnie can run for Prez are?<br><br>
Posted by: nutty

Re: All I have to say is ... - 11/03/04 10:10 AM

well since he is a republican the chances are good, if he was a Dem they would be 0<br><br>All in all he has been a great governor, unafraid to go against the far right. He is more like Clinton than Bush, and he leave religion OUT of his decisions.<br><br>If he runs i may be swayed to vote for him.<br><br><br><br>

Re: All I have to say is ... - 11/03/04 10:11 AM

<EMBED SRC="http://www.classicmovies.org/sounds/lightenupfrancis.wav", WIDTH=100, HEIGHT=15 CONTROLLER=TRUE AUTOPLAY=FALSE><br><br>

Re: All I have to say is ... - 11/03/04 10:41 AM

I'd like to see an amendment, but not because it's Arnold. I'd like to see it because I don't think there is any reason a person who's been a citizen as long as he has shouldn't be president. We're a country of immigrants, why shouldn't an immigrant be allowed to be president?<br><br>
Posted by: AfterTenSoftware

Re: All I have to say is ... - 11/03/04 10:45 AM

Does anyone know the history if why the founding fathers put that extra qualification for President into the constitution? (I'll probably try to Google the reason later.).<br><br>
Posted by: squareman

Re: All I have to say is ... - 11/03/04 10:45 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding." Albert Einstein <br><br>try that on Osama or Hitler.<br><p><hr></blockquote><p>The difference is that with Hitler, we restored the peace after he started the war. With Osama... well, that's the perfect example of violence leading to more violence. I don't think Osama has gotten what he wanted by force. Do you? And I don't think we're whittling down the numbers of world terrorists by force either.<br><br>

Re: All I have to say is ... - 11/03/04 11:08 AM

I'm only speculating, but I'd venture a guess that it's in there because the founding fathers didn't want a situation where a British person became a U.S. citizen for the sake of sabotage.<br><br>
Posted by: Pete

Re: All I have to say is ... - 11/03/04 11:38 AM

From what I've read, it was basically put into place by the founding fathers to prevent foreigners from taking office and 'causing the country harm' from within.<br><br>Sh!t, you don't need to be a foreigner to do THAT! <br><br>[color:red]C'mon...you know me.</font color=red>

Re: All I have to say is ... - 11/03/04 12:36 PM

I remember hearing or reading once that Alexander Hamilton was very popular and almost guaranteed to be elected President. He was not born in North America and they added that to keep him out of the office. <br><br>