Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry

Posted by: Bryan

Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/29/04 02:07 PM

Why else is this Islamic terrorist bastard releasing this tape now? Because he wants to defeat George W. Bush for re-election and put John Kerry in the White House.<br><br>Will the American people follow the lead of the Spanish surrender monkeys and pull the lever for the appeaser?<br><br>I sure as hell hope not....<br><br>
Posted by: Trog

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/29/04 02:19 PM

Wow, first the Orlando Sentinal and now this! Its been quite a week for Kerry endorsements. <br><br>
Posted by: Llewelyn

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/29/04 02:32 PM

Yup, kind of evens out the Iranian endorsement of GWB<br><br>
Posted by: alAnonymous

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/29/04 02:38 PM

Oh please... "Spanish surrender monkeys"... how ignorant.<br><br>
Posted by: JonnyCat

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/29/04 02:39 PM

You would think Osama would be endorsing Bush, afterall Kerry would have caught Osama and brought him to justice by now.<br><br>[color:blue]All your sock puppets are belong to us</font color=blue>

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/29/04 02:45 PM

I think it's hilarious that OBL thinks that the average American (Repub or Dem) has even the slightest inkling what he's talking about when he says that US Policy will determine your safety, not Kerry or Bush.<br><br>What the heck does THAT mean?!? Seriously...I really want to know.<br><br>By US "Policy", does he mean:<br>- "Lather, Rinse, Repeat"?<br>- No Running With Scissors?<br>- Wait One Hour After Eating Before Swimming?<br>- No Turn On Right?<br><br>
Posted by: Walrus

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/29/04 02:46 PM

Kerry just keeps rolling on. Now he's the darling of the CP/USA.<br><br>
Posted by: Michael

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/29/04 02:53 PM

Yeah everyone knows it's the French who are surrender monkeys.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry *DELETED* - 10/29/04 02:58 PM

Post deleted by alAnonymous

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/29/04 03:00 PM

Looks more like OBL is for "anybody but Bush", NOT for Kerry :<br><br>===========================<br>"It never occurred to us that the commander-in-chief of the American armed forces would leave 50,000 of his citizens in the two towers to face these horrors alone," he said, referring to the number of people who worked at the World Trade Center. <br><br>"It appeared to him (Bush) that a little girl's talk about her goat and its butting was more important than the planes and their butting of the skyscrapers. That gave us three times the required time to carry out the operations, thank God," he said. <br>=======================<br><br>That, and he's apparently seen Farenheit 911.<br><br><br>
Posted by: garyW

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/29/04 03:56 PM

What the f*ck is wrong with you people! <br><br>I'm saying FU to Osama, and I know GWB and JFK are saying so too. The only way this warped headgame is going to influence the election is by the mindless spin people will put on it to attack the other's candidate. Dead Americans will be 50% Bush believers and 50% Kerry believers. Osama's threat should act as a message to unify this ugly divide between us.<br><br>

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/29/04 04:00 PM

Okay... unify and do what? You go first.<br><br>... more rhetoric.<br><br>
Posted by: newkojak

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/29/04 04:19 PM

That is the most shameless and irrational thing I have ever heard in my life.<br><br>Go ahead... support it.<br><br>-- Charlie Alpha Roger Yankee Whiskey<br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/29/04 04:21 PM

Only a dumb-ass would let Osama influence your election stance. That goes both ways too. <br><br>I refuse to let someone like that influence me. <br><br>
Posted by: garyW

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/29/04 04:33 PM

" Okay... unify and do what?"<br><br>Maybe we can get to the point where ideology can not be confused with patriotism.<br> <br>Hold an election where Americans can trust the process, respect the candidates that commit themselves to serve the country and contribute to the good of all people, but also where we can honor and respect the man we choose as a result of the process. That would be a good start.<br><br>
Posted by: G4Dualie

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/29/04 05:15 PM

I agree. <br><br>Right now, I would imagine there are a number of countries who are watching our democratic process in action and probably scratching their heads. I wish I could see it from afar, without the hyperbole, smokescreens, and chest thumping.<br><br>You know that one about the lawyers? Yeah, that one. They'll weigh in come Wednesday. The loudest ones with the biggest egos will be the most dramatic who will try to slow, or stop the process. Gawd it has the potential to be another litigious nightmare.<br><br>

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/29/04 05:42 PM

The loudest ones with the biggest egos will be the most dramatic who will try to slow, or stop the process. Gawd it has the potential to be another litigious nightmare.<br><br>True, didn't the DNC already release a memo stating if their is no voter intimation make accusations of voter intimidation anyway? A preemptive strike I believe.<br><br>
Posted by: nutty

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/29/04 08:33 PM

<br><br>there's your man, 3000 dead and he could care less about capturing the murderer. 4 more years of this boob.<br><br>I would rather die free than live in fear, and without liberty.
Posted by: AfterTenSoftware

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/29/04 09:23 PM

So the focus of a war should be capturing the leader?<br><br>No sig right now, waiting for the next Kerry flip-flop. .

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/29/04 09:36 PM

Yup, Kill ObL - the poster boy of evil.<br><br>and ignore the other evil b*******ds that want us dead, at least until they actually succeed in killing someone.<br><br>Remember, police action - they need to kill someone before we can charge them with murder, any thing less just isn't worth our time or effort.<br>[/sarcasm]<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Llewelyn on 10/30/04 00:37 AM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/30/04 07:47 AM

so we shouldnt capture other terrorists?<br><br>Let Tim Mcviegh go, there are other bad people.<br><br>I want the murderer of 3000 Americans dead or brought to justice, not ignored by the idiot in the white house. I guess you dont care about the slaughter of american on our own soil, just the 3rd rate dictators and oil, good republican<br><br>I would rather die free than live in fear, and without liberty.
Posted by:

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/30/04 09:16 AM

So if you had a hornet's nest on the side of your house and a hornet stung you, you'd feel safe from future stings by making sure the one that stung you is dead?<br><br>

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/30/04 09:54 AM

My comment was a play on what Kerry has said and not said. He wants to capture and kill ObL. He seems to imply that he is concerned with Al Qaeda, but once that's done all our troops can come home and the world will be at peace. Terrrorism will be a police action like the war on drugs or the war on prostitution.<br><br>If you take that literally, my previous statement is what you end up with, and it sure doesn't make me feel safe.<br><br>Bush on the other hand has SAID he will battle terrorism throughout the world. But his only ACTION has been to kill Fundamentalist Muslims - maybe he hasn't had time to kill other groups of terrorists, and maybe he never will.<br><br>(and I did finish with a [/sarcase] tag - thus not what I really what I believe]<br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Llewelyn on 10/30/04 12:56 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/30/04 09:55 AM

no, i would have crushed the nest in the yard(the one that stung me would be included), instead of going a few blocks over to swat someone else's.<br><br><br>face it, Iraq has been the biggest distraction for bringing Osama to the end of his life. First and foremost we owe it to the 3000 people that were murdered and their families, then we can go fight daddies war all over again.<br><br><br><br>I would rather die free than live in fear, and without liberty.
Posted by:

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/30/04 10:24 AM

" instead of going a few blocks over to swat someone else's."<br><br>So in a few weeks, when those hornets from the other block decide to set up shop on your house, you can sit in your driveway with a hangdog expression and wonder how this could've been prevented. Great plan. Plus I love how you don't give a crap if those other people get stung over and over. As long as it's not on your block, huh?<br><br>

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/30/04 10:37 AM

This is ridiculous... you guys are arguing a stupid metaphor in a thread based completely on unsupported speculation.<br><br>Send my regards to the sandman.<br><br>-- Charlie Alpha Roger Yankee Whiskey<br>
Posted by:

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/30/04 10:46 AM

From a guy with "Obama/Kerry" in his sig. Talk about stupid.<br><br>

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/30/04 10:49 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>So in a few weeks, when those hornets from the other block decide to set up shop on your house, you can sit in your driveway with a hangdog expression and wonder how this could've been prevented.<p><hr></blockquote><p>So, we should destroy all hornets across the globe, but we should pour most of our effort into getting the ones furthest away and least likely to sting us?<br><br>Yes, let's keep this metaphor going. <br><br>
Posted by:

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/30/04 11:07 AM

"So, we should destroy all hornets across the globe"<br><br>Yes.<br><br>"but we should pour most of our effort into getting the ones furthest away and least likely to sting us?"<br><br>And you wouldn't complain if we destroyed closer and "more-likely-to-sting-us" nests? Please. Any nest that's likely at all is worthy of destruction. The only thing we showed all the hornets in the years up until 9/11 was that we'd run screaming like a little girl at the first buzz next to our faces.<br><br>

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/30/04 11:07 AM

No stings for honey!<br><br>
Posted by: MikeSellers

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/30/04 11:20 AM

"So, we should destroy all hornets across the globe"<br><br>"Yes."<br><br>Really? All of them?<br><br><br>

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/30/04 11:28 AM

Beat me to it!<br><br>
Posted by: polymerase

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/30/04 11:31 AM

No stings if you lick Otter Pops. Hornets love Louie Bluee.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>red sox otter pops for sale
Posted by:

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/30/04 11:46 AM

Well, maybe not the ones that support John Kerry. (Hmmm, that would be all of them!)<br><br>

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/30/04 12:48 PM

Barack Obama could have made millions of dollars working for any law firm in the country, but instead decided to work as a civil rights attorney and community organizer in Chicago's impoverished south side. He now teaches constitutional law at the University of Chicago and has managed to put together an amazing Senate campaign, beating establishment favorite Daniel Hynes and the heavily financed Blair Hull. In the Illinois Senate, he has worked for our state law extending medical insurance to uninsured children and helped to reform the capital case laws which were found to be putting innocent people to death.<br><br>John Kerry had the moral fortitude to investigate BCCI against the wishes of his own party and ended up bringing justice to what turned out to be the underpinnings of terrorist financing before al Queda ever existed. In his last term, he and John Edwards both made strides to advance the ill-fated patients bill of rights and right now he is the only candidate running with a plan to bring down the price of health care and aid the jobs situation in America.<br><br>I have pride in my vote and I can easily defend it without resorting to hyperbolic speculation or personal attacks.<br><br>-- Charlie Alpha Roger Yankee Whiskey<br>

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/30/04 01:54 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry<p><hr></blockquote><p>Maybe not.<br><br>"We want people to think 'terrorism' for the last four days," said a Bush-Cheney campaign official. "And anything that raises the issue in people's minds is good for us."<br>A senior GOP strategist added, "anything that makes people nervous about their personal safety helps Bush."<br>He called it "a little gift," saying it helps the President but doesn't guarantee his reelection.<br><br>That's nice.<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/30/04 03:20 PM

"the only candidate running with a plan to bring down the price of health care and aid the jobs situation in America."<br><br>By running with Captain Tort and taxing the hell out of companies? I'm less than convinced.<br><br>"I have pride in my vote and I can easily defend it without resorting to hyperbolic speculation or personal attacks."<br><br>I'm very proud of ya! Although you may want to edit the sandman crack.<br><br>

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/30/04 05:30 PM

According to the Congressional Budget Office, punitive damages and tort only account for 1% of all health care costs. Also, can you name a case in which John Edwards forced an exorbitant amount of damages from a doctor? The Annenberg Political Fact Check also debunked the Bush claim that John Kerry will tax the hell out of companies.<br><br>-- Charlie Alpha Roger Yankee Whiskey<br>
Posted by: AfterTenSoftware

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/30/04 06:30 PM

And importing drugs from Canada would reduce heathcare costs by less then one percent. But he sure hammers the hell out of that loser.<br><br>No sig right now, waiting for the next Kerry flip-flop. .
Posted by: squareman

Re: Make no mistake: Osama for Kerry - 10/30/04 07:48 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Terrrorism will be a police action like the war on drugs or the war on prostitution<p><hr></blockquote><p>And this is a perfect example why we will never "win" a war on Terrorism... no more than we're winning the "war" on drugs. You can throw money (and troops) at it all day, and you can win individual battles, but you'll never end the war. Violence is going to beget more violence.<br><br>BTW, since when have we had a war on prostitution? Been to Nevada lately? <br><br>