Servin' 'Em Up: Another Kerry Whopper

Posted by: Bryan

Servin' 'Em Up: Another Kerry Whopper - 10/24/04 11:22 PM

First Cambodia, now the U.N.....<br><br>
Posted by: Trog

Re: Servin' 'Em Up: Another Kerry Whopper - 10/24/04 11:34 PM

Hmmm... Drudge (and Washtimes) was a little later than predicted for this one.<br><br>"So the big scoop is that Kerry didn't meet with the UN ambassadors of Colombia, Mexico, and Bulgaria. Stop the freakin' presses! LOL."<br><br>Indeed. <br>
Posted by: garyW

Re: Servin' 'Em Up: Another Kerry Whopper - 10/24/04 11:51 PM

You forgot Poland. <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: MattMac112

Re: Servin' 'Em Up: Another Kerry Whopper - 10/25/04 12:19 AM

For a guy who constantly calls the President of the United States a liar, Kerry sure has a problem telling the truth. <br><br>Apologists ... begin ... <br><br><br>****************<br><br>[color:blue]VOTE</font color=blue>[color:red] for President George W. Bush on November 2, 2004</font color=red>
Posted by: polymerase

Re: Servin' 'Em Up: Another Kerry Whopper - 10/25/04 04:48 AM

OMG, Kerry said he met everyone on the Security Council but the ambassadors from Bulgaria, Columbia and Mexico said he didn't. Boy, that's a real liar liar pants on fire moment.<br><br>Quick, find Bulgaria on a map. Step 2, name all 15 memebers of the Security Council in 2002. No googling.<br><br><br><br><br>luciferase is a four nineteener
Posted by: AfterTenSoftware

Re: Servin' 'Em Up: Another Kerry Whopper - 10/25/04 06:51 AM

Poly, glad your enjoying this mornings fresh delivery of Blue State flavored Kool-Aid.<br><br>Kerry talks about this meeting taking place the first week of October 2002.<br><br>Specifically mentions meeting with France, UK and Germany but on more than one occasion spoke of meeting with the entire Security Council. Also, has been directly quoted (transcripted from audio) saying he "...met with the entire Security Council in a room just like this at a table like this. I spent two hours with them. (inaudible), just me and the Security Council, asking them questions."<br><br>Met with them ALL AT ONCE, not individual meetings.<br><br>Now, in 2002 we have permanent members: <br>Britain<br>China<br>France<br>Russia<br>United States<br><br>Right now (9:38 AM EDT) France is the only one confirming meeting with Kerry.<br><br>And the Elected members of 2002 (via wikipedia.org, no Googling necessary)<br>Bulgaria<br>Cameroon<br>Colombia<br>Guinea<br>Ireland<br>Mauritius<br>Mexico<br>Norway<br>Singapore<br>Syria<br><br>Hmmm, who is missing from that list?<br>Oh, GERMANY.<br><br>So what about the people who were really on the SC in 2002.<br>3 ambassadors who were SC reps in 2002 deny meeting with Kerry<br>2 confirm meeting with Kerry<br>5 no published reports available.<br> <br>Bottom line is he lied in order to criticize Bush and make himeself look worldly and progressive on UN and international relations.<br><br>No sig right now, waiting for the next Kerry flip-flop. .

Re: Servin' 'Em Up: Another Kerry Whopper - 10/25/04 08:06 AM

I never understood this Kool-Aid metaphor. Did I miss something? Is it the Jim Jones kool-aid used to commit suicide? If someone can enlighten me.<br><br>As far as the lies that Kerry is telling aren't the Bush apologists making a mountain out of a mole hill? That is an old metaphor that might work here. Kerry met with some and he says all. Yes some does not mean all. But I would put that one scrawny molehill of an exaggeration against the lies of Bush any day.<br><br>What bothers me most about a Monday morning blockbuster story like this is that it is a distraction. During Bush's stump speeches lately the only thing he has going for him is the generation of fear. And that is getting old.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>luciferase is a four nineteener
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Servin' 'Em Up: Another Kerry Whopper - 10/25/04 08:28 AM

<em>I never understood this Kool-Aid metaphor. Did I miss something? Is it the Jim Jones kool-aid used to commit suicide? If someone can enlighten me.</em><br><br>eh, you don't need to understand it. You're a mac user. Mac users don't use Kool-aid. It's unneccessary with SJ's RDF warping the very fabric of space time in such a way that Kool-Aid is completely redundant <br><br>hey, laugh a little, it's only a joke. And yes, it's a reference to the Jim Jones thing,<br><br>neye<br><br>

Re: Servin' 'Em Up: Another Kerry Whopper - 10/25/04 08:31 AM

Well, it's just not one lie it's the a string of lies that are easily verifiable. It'a almost pathological.<br><br>Again, as to the "Bush lies". I'm still trying to find this mountain of statements that Bush knew in his brain were false at the time he publicly stated them as true. (The reverse would work also).<br><br>And you are correct as I watch Kerry's stump speech I'm over whelmed by the sense of American optimism he instills with his positivity and his focus on all he's accomplished on the senate in 20 years.<br><br>No sig right now, waiting for the next Kerry flip-flop. .

Re: Servin' 'Em Up: Another Kerry Whopper - 10/25/04 09:01 AM

About a week or so after the Jonestown massacre I was in a crowded restaurant waiting for a table. Over the intercom came, "Jim Jones, party of four, Jones party of four". Now that was funny. (Poor taste yes, but good humor often is.) The Kool Aid thing might have been funny the first 50 times I heard it but since I now know I'm not missing an inside joke it just seems a bit old. Even elephant and dead baby jokes had variations on a theme.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>luciferase is a four nineteener
Posted by: Trog

Re: Servin' 'Em Up: Another Kerry Whopper - 10/25/04 09:14 AM

It was Flavor-Aid used by Jones, not Kool-Aid. I wish you and that fibber Kerry would get your facts straight.<br><br>Please do some research before posting, huh? <br><br>

Re: Servin' 'Em Up: Another Kerry Whopper - 10/25/04 10:54 AM

Flavor-AID? Well shoot, now that is a horse of a different color. The same company makes Otter Pops.<br><br>Little Orphan Orange, Strawberry Short Kook. Now the Jim Jones thing is starting to make sense.<br><br><br><br><br><br>luciferase is a four nineteener
Posted by: garyW

Re: Servin' 'Em Up: Another Kerry Whopper - 10/25/04 11:10 AM

Claiming that Bush fanatics "Suck the Otter Pop" is kinda catchy! Thanks! <br><br>

Re: Servin' 'Em Up: Another Kerry Whopper - 10/25/04 12:55 PM

If you successfully replace "drinking the Kool-Aid" with "sucking the Otter Pop" in the new American Folklore I hope I get at least an honorable mention in your memoirs. <br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>luciferase is a four nineteener

Re: Servin' 'Em Up: Another Kerry Whopper - 10/25/04 01:24 PM

You come up with that 8 days before the election! I could have been using that for months!<br><br>No sig right now, waiting for the next Kerry flip-flop. .
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Servin' 'Em Up: Another Kerry Whopper - 10/25/04 05:06 PM

In the same ballpark: Bush affirmed that there were internets. What a liar!<br><br>
Posted by: Llewelyn

Re: Servin' 'Em Up: Another Kerry Whopper - 10/25/04 06:10 PM

The one that Al Gore invented, and........?<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Servin' 'Em Up: Another Kerry Whopper - 10/25/04 06:56 PM

Not what the man said, although it certainly is the lie that the conservative media spread.<br><br>