why oh why couldnt the plane lurch forward

Posted by: nutty

why oh why couldnt the plane lurch forward - 10/19/04 07:07 AM

<br><br>who is this man<br><br><br><br><br>I would rather die free than live in fear, and without liberty.
Posted by: MattMac112

Re: why oh why couldnt the plane lurch forward - 10/19/04 07:51 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>why oh why couldnt the plane lurch forward<p><hr></blockquote><p>Seriously? <br><br>****************<br><br>[color:blue]VOTE</font color=blue>[color:red] for President George W. Bush on November 2, 2004</font color=red>
Posted by: Llewelyn

Re: why oh why couldnt the plane lurch forward - 10/19/04 09:19 AM

How do you know he's not 'behind' the wheels?<br><br>
Posted by: polymerase

Re: why oh why couldnt the plane lurch forward - 10/19/04 09:34 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Seriously? <p><hr></blockquote><p> Is that Karl Rove? I think he meant lurch back, not forward. Or better yet, back and forth several times. Vroom, badump, screech, vroom, badump, screech and repeat until world is at peace.<br><br><br><br><br>luciferase is a four nineteener

Re: why oh why couldnt the plane lurch forward - 10/19/04 10:16 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Or better yet, back and forth several times. Vroom, badump, screech, vroom, badump, screech and repeat until world is at peace.<p><hr></blockquote><p>What I find most disturbing is, at least in these forums, liberals honestly wish to see harm done (or death) to members of the current administration. <br><br>****************<br><br>[color:blue]VOTE</font color=blue>[color:red] for President George W. Bush on November 2, 2004</font color=red>

Re: why oh why couldnt the plane lurch forward - 10/19/04 10:39 AM

Disturbing that you think jackass liberals really mean death and destruction should be visited upon Karl Rove. Now, having his nuts bit off by a hungry Laplander, I really, really really want that to happen. I'm looking through the yellow pages right now for Laplanders that I can mail in a box to Karl without any dog food on board. I am so serious. Note that I did not say Bush so don't be calling the Secret Service on me. I'm sending him fuzzy bunnies.<br><br> Ways2Die<br><br><br><br><br>luciferase is a four nineteener

Re: why oh why couldnt the plane lurch forward - 10/19/04 10:56 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Disturbing that you think jackass liberals really mean death and destruction should be visited upon Karl Rove.<p><hr></blockquote><p>The only liberal here I consider a Jackass is you, to be clear. <br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Now, having his nuts bit off by a hungry Laplander, I really, really really want that to happen.<p><hr></blockquote><p>You make my point. Classic. <br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Note that I did not say Bush so don't be calling the Secret Service on me.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Even though you make stupid, pinhead comments about the administration, I don't think anyone here would "call the secret service" on you, so you can stuff your accusational tone back up your @ss.<br><br>****************<br><br>[color:blue]VOTE</font color=blue>[color:red] for President George W. Bush on November 2, 2004</font color=red>
Posted by: garyW

Re: why oh why couldnt the plane lurch forward - 10/19/04 11:00 AM

<br><br>This jackass Liberal actually thinks that Bush will be toast. Yes really, his head will be on a piece of bread, put into a toaster and made into toast, because the picture says so. It's what all Liberals want, to put the toaster on high and turn the president's head into burnt toast. What makes me so violent and hateful? It must be Michael Moore. Or Dan Rather. Ann Coulter says, "the most effective way to talk to a Liberal is with a baseball bat," so I'm taking a pre-emptive strike and toasting George Bush's head. I might be tempted to put a fork in him too, just to emphasize the point, but God knows that will really cause a scene here.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: why oh why couldnt the plane lurch forward - 10/19/04 11:01 AM

Well someone called the FBI on Bukk so I don't know how you would be so certain that no one would drop a dime on me.<br><br>As for the Laplander. It's a joke Matt. I really wasn't looking in the Yellow Pages for hungry Laplanders. Isn't it obvious? I am Googling for them. <br><br>luciferase is a four nineteener

Re: why oh why couldnt the plane lurch forward - 10/19/04 11:18 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Well someone called the FBI on Bukk so I don't know how you would be so certain that no one would drop a dime on me.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Consider this isn't the MCF. <br><br><br>****************<br><br>[color:blue]VOTE</font color=blue>[color:red] for President George W. Bush on November 2, 2004</font color=red>
Posted by: Bryan

Re: why oh why couldnt the plane lurch forward - 10/19/04 11:45 AM

Well, Bukk says someone called the FBI on Bukk...I'm still skeptical about that. <br><br>

Re: why oh why couldnt the plane lurch forward - 10/19/04 12:00 PM

Look around. MM is MCF. Just smaller.<br><br><br><br><br>luciferase is a four nineteener

Re: why oh why couldnt the plane lurch forward - 10/19/04 12:05 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Look around. MM is MCF. Just smaller.<p><hr></blockquote><p>We even get to enjoy your tired, worn-out "I hate George Bush" show, only on a smaller stage. How "wonderful."<br><br>****************<br><br>[color:blue]VOTE</font color=blue>[color:red] for President George W. Bush on November 2, 2004</font color=red>
Posted by: Bryan

Re: why oh why couldnt the plane lurch forward - 10/19/04 12:06 PM

Well...it does load faster!<br><br>

Re: why oh why couldnt the plane lurch forward - 10/19/04 12:08 PM

That's true. It's like MacCentral Bile Stew, only faster.<br><br>****************<br><br>[color:blue]VOTE</font color=blue>[color:red] for President George W. Bush on November 2, 2004</font color=red>

Re: why oh why couldnt the plane lurch forward - 10/19/04 12:08 PM

Are you trying to tell me this soapbox is too small for the two of us? Tough titties.<br><br><br><br>luciferase is a four nineteener
Posted by: newkojak

Re: why oh why couldnt the plane lurch forward - 10/19/04 02:25 PM

I don't want Karl Rove to die in some tarmac accident. I want his world to come crashing down around him under the weight of his own self-doubt. When he is out of a job after November, I want him to agonize over the question, "What did I do wrong?" Eventually, he would have to realize that war and people's lives are not for him to play with. "New products" may be best presented in the autumn, but I hope all those ghosts of young adult soldiers come back into his dreams for a refund.<br><br>-- Charlie Alpha Roger Yankee Whiskey<br>

Re: why oh why couldnt the plane lurch forward - 10/19/04 03:13 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Are you trying to tell me this soapbox is too small for the two of us?<p><hr></blockquote><p>Paul, trust me, I have no problem directly saying something to you. If the above was how I felt, I would've said it a long time ago. <br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Tough titties<p><hr></blockquote><p>By the way, the last time I heard this phrase was during lunch period while in the 7th grade when Steve Jewel hurled proudly made his proclamation ... never thought I'd hear it again . . . <br><br>****************<br><br>[color:blue]VOTE</font color=blue>[color:red] for President George W. Bush on November 2, 2004</font color=red>

Re: why oh why couldnt the plane lurch forward - 10/19/04 07:15 PM

Steve Jewel? You went to school with the Atlanta Olympic non bomber?<br><br>luciferase is a four nineteener
Posted by: MikeSellers

Re: why oh why couldnt the plane lurch forward - 10/19/04 09:04 PM

Ahem, that was Richard Jewel, you <s>dope</s> swell guy. <br><br>Edit: Quick, go back and edit your post!<br><br>Edit2: Too late for you, not for me.