Americans love their allies

Posted by: nutty

Americans love their allies - 10/19/04 07:03 AM

"Real Americans aren't interested in your pansy-ass, tea-sipping opinions. If you want to save the world, begin with you own worthless corner of it," wrote one from Texas.<br><br>this is a letter to a british person!<br>also<br><br>Hey England, Scotland and Wales, mind your own business. We don't need weenie-spined Limeys meddling in our presidential election," was one of the e-mail reactions to the campaign.<br><br><br><br>link<br><br>I would rather die free than live in fear, and without liberty.
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Americans love their allies - 10/19/04 08:50 AM

Page not found, nutty.<br><br>
Posted by: Pete

Re: Americans love their allies - 10/19/04 09:11 AM

Ha- that's usually the type of letter O'Reilly reads at the end of the show...<br><br><br>[color:red]C'mon...you know me.</font color=red>
Posted by: Michael

Re: Americans love their allies - 10/19/04 09:27 AM

Or from Jack Mehoffer. <br><br>
Posted by: Llewelyn

Re: Americans love their allies - 10/19/04 09:36 AM

Ah the responses to a liberal rag in the UK calling for their readership to meddle in the US election process.<br><br>
Posted by: nutty

Re: Americans love their allies - 10/19/04 09:41 AM

new link<br><br>I would rather die free than live in fear, and without liberty.
Posted by: polymerase

Re: Americans love their allies - 10/19/04 10:45 AM

Didn't John Mehoffer and Michael Hunt supply the falafel to O'Reilly? No beef, middle eastern ground vegetables. <br><br><br><br><br>luciferase is a four nineteener
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Americans love their allies - 10/19/04 02:57 PM

Thanks. I wouldn't mind getting a letter signed by John LeCarre or Lady Antonia Fraser!<br><br>