Gore was wired TOO!!

Posted by: MattMac112

Gore was wired TOO!! - 10/12/04 01:13 PM

HOLY ELIVS-IS-STILL-ALIVE, Batman! I have exclusive audio PROVING Gore wore a wire and earpiece in the 2000 Presidential Debate in St. Louis.<br><br>Listen carefully as Gore begins his opening comments. You'll be able to hear his pre-recorded audio being fed to him through his super-secret ear piece. And damn it if he wasn't plagued by the same glitches as Bush! Listen as the feed is accidentally fed to the entire hall.<br><br><embed src="http://homepage.mac.com/barnett112/.Music/gorewire.mp3" width=320 height=25 controller="true" autoplay="false" type="video/quicktime"><br><br>Jim Lehrer tries to help Al with his malfunctioning earpiece . . . <br><br><br>****************<br><br>[color:blue]VOTE</font color=blue>[color:red] for President George W. Bush on November 2, 2004</font color=red>
Posted by: sean

Re: Gore was wired TOO!! - 10/12/04 01:47 PM

i don't have time to listen, so i'll trust your audio is proof . . . so, gore was not elected president -- let's hope that the same criterion applies to dubya this time as well. <br><br><br>--<br>one of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -Plato
Posted by: newkojak

Re: Gore was wired TOO!! - 10/12/04 01:48 PM

Now I know not to write-in Gore on my ballot. What a phony! <br><br>-- Charlie Alpha Roger Yankee Whiskey<br>

Re: Gore was wired TOO!! - 10/12/04 02:04 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>What a phony<p><hr></blockquote><p>This whole wired conspiracy? Yeah, I know. It's right up there with Bigfoot, chemtrails and UFOs.<br><br>****************<br><br>[color:blue]VOTE</font color=blue>[color:red] for President George W. Bush on November 2, 2004</font color=red>
Posted by: Bryan

Re: Gore was wired TOO!! - 10/12/04 02:56 PM

HAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHA<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: Gore was wired TOO!! - 10/12/04 03:11 PM

"so, gore was not elected president"<br><br>October 12, 2004 at 4:47pm. Sean finally sees the light. <br><br>

Re: Gore was wired TOO!! - 10/12/04 03:12 PM

YES!!!<br><br><br><br>****************<br><br>[color:blue]VOTE</font color=blue>[color:red] for President George W. Bush on November 2, 2004</font color=red>
Posted by:

Re: Gore was wired TOO!! - 10/12/04 03:14 PM

It's official! He's a Bushie! Yes he is! A Bushy Wushy Mushy Shmushy!!!<br><br>Strike up the band!!!<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Trog

Re: Gore was wired TOO!! - 10/12/04 03:36 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Strike up the band!!!<p><hr></blockquote><p>OMG! My eyes, my eyes!!!! <br><br>LOL! <br><br>
Posted by: sean

Re: Gore was wired TOO!! - 10/12/04 04:18 PM

you're barking up the wrong tree. i've never argued that gore should be president because he won the popular vote (read: gore received more votes from the people) and i don't claim that the supreme court elected dubya. dubya won in 2000; i just didn't like it. <br><br><br>--<br>one of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -Plato
Posted by: Michael

Re: Gore was wired TOO!! - 10/12/04 09:24 PM

You left out Mars<br><br><br><br><br><br>