1056 to 1066 dead US troops, in one day? Hello!

Posted by: TheGreatDivide

1056 to 1066 dead US troops, in one day? Hello! - 10/05/04 06:28 AM

Funny, I only heard about 2 US deaths within the day... well, troops, I heard of a man and woman found dead on the outskirts of Bagdahd, westerners so we're told.<br><br>At least someone is suing the Cheney regime for photo/video proof of coffins coming through with the bodies of the US citizen troops, dead. Due to an act enacted called 'Freedom of Information Act'.<br><br>CIA chief exec (selected by his majesty) drops out, due to cold feet IMHO.<br>Hire me and my Mac then, I'll outsource the whole damn thing.<br><br>War,<br>we don't need your war.<br><br>Starving the future in the name of a 'god'.<br>What a joke.<br><br>I got some 1992 issue lyrics for yaz:<br>Artist: Ice-T w/ Slayer<br>Album: Judgment Night soundtrack<br>Song: Disorder<br><br>WAR!!!<br> <br>Our government is fcked<br>Sure to bring us down<br>The media incites civil unrest<br>Hatred can bring you down<br>[Chorus]<br>WAR!!!<br>I don't want your war<br>WAR!!!<br>WE DON'T NEED YOUR WAR<br>We don't need your war<br>WAR!!!<br>Military beasts starvin countries<br>Drama brings you to your knees<br>Spill your blood to save humanity<br>Dyin for the food we feed<br>[Chorus]<br>Our government is fcked<br>Sure to bring us down<br>The media incites civil unrest<br>Hatred can bring you down<br>Injustice drives you crazy<br>It drove L.A. insane<br>In this generation<br>hatred is the name<br>[Chorus]<br>WAR!!!<br>L.A. '92<br> <br>Bastard magic should make you cry<br>The answer to the question is we ain't gonna die<br>L.A. '92<br> <br>Police can make me under stress<br>While all L.A.'s a fckin mess<br>Don't patronise my fckin arse<br>Some heads will get crashed<br>L.A. '92<br> <br>Bush has got his upper cut<br>He's goin to fckin war<br>He won't revert to sticks and stones<br>Just bullet holes and broken bones<br>Chaos, chaos, chaos, chaos<br>Don't give a fck!<br> <br>Everybody knock ya down<br>No weight support so taken down<br>The juk-jock, ??? ??? ???<br>We ain't got shet, now had enough<br>Chaos, chaos, chaos, chaos<br>Don't give a [censored]!<br> <br>Disorder!!! (x8)<br><br><br>[color:red]!sevaS trA</font color=red>
Posted by: Llewelyn

Re: 1056 to 1066 dead US troops, in one day? Hello! - 10/05/04 02:12 PM

Why do you need to see the coffins? You have freedom of information - read the reports - that's information.<br><br>A parade of coffins does not change the fact that lives are being lost. It intrudes on the personal grief of the family and friends of the deceased. I think the need to see coffins is bordering on ghoulish, would you like the coffins opened so you can make sure there is a body inside and the extent of the injuries that caused the death?<br><br>
Posted by: TheGreatDivide

Cause of deaths. Who planned these deaths? - 10/05/04 03:19 PM

I know, as well as the rest of the 'educated' world knows,<br>who caused the deaths, two cults Arab/Saud and this land's 'other' hijackers AKA the utlra 'religious' Bush admin. Akin to Jonestown evangelical is mostly to blame for people's minds gone bad:<br><br><br><br>Who's right, who's paying taxes, who's wrong, who's treating innocent families to a one way ticket to he||? I must admit, these times are full of hate indeed. Corporately (yeah the global monopoly inequality to imbalance system) sponsored hate. IMHO.<br><br>[color:red]!sevaS trA</font color=red>