Drudge is an idiot.

Posted by: garyW

Drudge is an idiot. - 10/04/04 04:25 PM

<br><br>
Posted by: TreeBeard

Re: Drudge is an idiot. - 10/04/04 04:32 PM

not only Drudge .. <br><br><br>but where will we be when the future comes?
Posted by: SlapLeather

Re: Drudge is an idiot. - 10/04/04 04:34 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>not only Drudge ..<p><hr></blockquote><p>Yes, Bill was also.<br><br><br><br>got to let your eyes adjust
Posted by: mojo_jojo

Re: Drudge is an idiot. - 10/04/04 06:59 PM

why this even became an issue is idiotic. why is it that the media thinks that we are slobbering boobs that can't wipe our own asses? <br><br>
Posted by: Bryan

Re: Drudge is an idiot. - 10/05/04 01:27 AM

Well...<br><br>Technically, bringing your own pen was against the 32-page agreement the lawyers negotiated. Personally, I don't care, but what would the media reaction have been if George Bush had done the same thing?<br><br>
Posted by: mojo_jojo

Re: Drudge is an idiot. - 10/05/04 04:30 AM

At the very least, frothing at the mouth, crying foul, but still idiotic. <br><br>
Posted by: sean

Re: Drudge is an idiot. - 10/05/04 04:32 AM

the media wouldn't have reacted, just like the real media is ignoring this now. this is silly.<br><br><br>--<br>one of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -Plato
Posted by: polymerase

Re: Drudge is an idiot. - 10/05/04 05:56 AM

So I was right! (Victory Dance) It was his lucky First Communion Sepulchre. <br><br>Gee I see no mention of this on the Drudge report. But, but, KERRY CHEATED and he has had sex with an intern too.<br><br>I wish anyone posting from Drudge would follow a rule of 24. It has to be posted on Drudge for 24 hours before getting panties all knotted up.<br><br><br><br><br><br>luciferase is a four nineteener
Posted by: garyW

Re: Drudge is an idiot. - 10/05/04 06:47 AM

But, but,.... Kerry was orange! (doh! standing next to a flag that was flaming orange, white and blue should have been a clue that something wasn't right). Drudge has amazing power, all it has to do is over-saturate a photo and post it on the site and it becomes national topic of ridicule for the candidate. Even Laura Bush was commenting on Kerry's orangeness. [bleh]<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: polymerase

Re: Drudge is an idiot. - 10/05/04 07:03 AM

Laura is a trooper but she only gets bit parts. <br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>luciferase is a four nineteener
Posted by: sean

Re: Drudge is an idiot. - 10/05/04 07:43 AM

hey, at least drudge is reporting that the kerry campaign has a sense of humor (and, also recognizes how silly this non-story is):<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>When pressed on the fact that even brandishing a pen from his jacket would have violated debate rules, the Kerry staffer laughed, adding, "See you at the inauguration, Drudge". <p><hr></blockquote><p><br><br>--<br>one of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -Plato