Dear Abby

Posted by: Bryan

Dear Abby - 10/03/04 09:47 PM

Dear  Abby:<br><br> <br>I am a crack dealer in Mt. Washington, KY., who has recently  been diagnosed as a carrier of HIV virus.  My parents live in Morehead and one of my sisters who lives in West Liberty, is married to a  transvestite.<br><br> My father and mother have recently been arrested  for growing and selling marijuana.  They are financially dependent  on my other two sisters, who are prostitutes in Covington.  I have two  brothers, one is currently serving a non-parole life sentence at Eddyville  for the murder of a teenage boy in 1994.  My other brother is  currently in jail awaiting charges of sexual misconduct with his three children.<br><br>I have recently become engaged to marry a  former prostitute who lives in Campton.  She is a parttime "working  girl."  All things considered, my problem is this.  I love my  fiancée and look forward to bringing her into<br>the family.  I certainly  want to be totally open and honest with her.<br><br> <br><br>Should I tell her about  my cousin who is a Kerry supporter?<br><br> Signed,<br><br>Worried About My  Reputation<br><br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Dear Abby - 10/04/04 04:38 AM

Where oh where is the roll eyes emoticon when you need it!<br><br>
Posted by: polymerase

Re: Dear Abby - 10/04/04 05:54 AM

OK. That was funny.<br><br><br><br><br>luciferase is a four nineteener