iraqis think we did 9/11, but guess who else does?

Posted by: sean

iraqis think we did 9/11, but guess who else does? - 09/29/04 08:55 PM

Sen. Dole's former Chief of Staff . . . a high ranking republican official (or, is this the point where republicans try and drop him like a bad habit?) -- he must be insane, eh? <a href="http://www.rense.com/general57/aale.htm">link here</a><br>snippet:<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>AJ: He is back with us. He is former Bob Dole's chief of staff, very successful counselor, lawyer. He represents hundreds of the victims families of 9/11. He is suing Bush for involvement in 9/11. Now a major Zogby poll out - half of New Yorkers think the government was involved in 9/11. And joining us for the next 35 minutes, into the next hour, is Stanley Hilton. Stanley, it's great to have you on with us.<br><br>SH: Glad to be on.<br><br>AJ: We'll have to recap this when we start the next hour, but just in a nutshell, you have a lawsuit going, you've deposed a lot of military officers. You know the truth of 9/11. Just in a nutshell, what is your case alleging?<br><br>SH: Our case is alleging that Bush and his puppets Rice and Cheney and Mueller and Rumsfeld and so forth, Tenet, were all involved not only in aiding and abetting and allowing 9/11 to happen but in actually ordering it to happen. Bush personally ordered it to happen. We have some very incriminating documents as well as eye-witnesses, that Bush personally ordered this event to happen in order to gain political advantage, to pursue a bogus political agenda on behalf of the neocons and their deluded thinking in the Middle East. I also wanted to point out that, just quickly, I went to school with some of these neocons. At the University of Chicago, in the late 60s with Wolfowitz and Feith and several of the others and so I know these people personally. And we used to talk about this stuff all of the time. And I did my senior thesis on this very subject - how to turn the U.S. into a presidential dictatorship by manufacturing a bogus Pearl Harbor event. So, technically this has been in the planning at least 35 years.<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>--<br>one of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -Plato
Posted by: Michael

Re: iraqis think we did 9/11, but guess who else does? - 09/29/04 09:10 PM

Thanks to the .mac update I made I uploaded a new 17MB mp4 here. If anyone cares to watch it. There it is. I make no assertion that I believe any of it, but I would like the questions raised answered.<br><br>
Posted by: TheGreatDivide

Ya mean like this: - 09/29/04 10:59 PM

http://homepage.mac.com/mikeleboeuf/.Movies/911_In_Plane_Site.mp4<br><br>[color:red]!sevaS trA</font color=red>
Posted by:

Re: iraqis think we did 9/11, but guess who else does? - 09/30/04 04:36 AM

Got any footage of Bigfoot while we're at it?<br><br>

Re: iraqis think we did 9/11, but guess who else does? - 09/30/04 08:13 AM

I never realized Hollywood was the chosen tool of chaos.<br><br>Well:<br><br>U.S. soldiers tend to their injured colleagues after a bomb exploded in Baghdad, September 30, 2004. Insurgents killed at least 44 people, most of them children, and wounded 200 with a series of car bombs across Iraq on Thursday. Photo by Nahreen via Reuters TV<br><br>Car Bombs Kill 34 Children in Baghdad<br><br>Thu Sep 30, 2004 09:37 AM ET<br>By Luke Baker<br><br>BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Insurgents detonated three car bombs near a U.S. military convoy in Baghdad Thursday, killing 41 people, 34 of them children, and wounding scores.<br><br>In two other attacks, a suicide bomber blew up his vehicle near a U.S. checkpoint outside the capital, killing two policemen and a U.S. soldier, and a car bomb killed four people in the restive northern Iraq town of Tal Afar.<br><br>The Baghdad blasts coincided with crowds gathering to celebrate the opening of a new sewage plant. It was not clear if the event or a U.S. convoy passing nearby was the target.<br><br>The first explosion was followed by two more that struck those who rushed to the aid of the initial victims.<br><br>Ten U.S. soldiers were wounded in the attack, two of them seriously, the military said. Iraq's Health ministry confirmed 41 dead and 139 wounded, the vast majority children.<br><br>Instability is steadily mounting just weeks before the U.S. presidential election in November and four months before Iraq is due to hold its own nationwide polls. Attacks on American troops have risen to around 80 a day from 40 a month ago.<br><br>Doctors at Yarmouk hospital struggled to treat the flood of victims, as pools of blood formed on the floor.<br><br>One boy lay swathed in bandages on a stretcher, his severed leg on a table beside him. Others were scarred by shrapnel, their clothes blown off by the force of the explosion.<br><br>The attack gouged a crater in the road and wrecked a dozen burned-out cars and a bus. U.S. troops sealed off the area with tanks, and helicopters circled overhead.<br><br><br>[color:red]!sevaS trA</font color=red>
Posted by: AfterTenSoftware

Re: iraqis think we did 9/11, but guess who else d - 09/30/04 08:18 AM

Shouldn't the headline be:<br>"Iraqi freedom fighters strike a blow against adolecent U.S. collaborators"<br><br><br><br>No sig right now, waiting for the next Kerry flip-flop. .
Posted by:

Re: iraqis think we did 9/11, but guess who else d - 09/30/04 08:19 AM

How come you never post pictures like this:<br><br><br><br>

Re: iraqis think we did 9/11, but guess who else d - 09/30/04 08:24 AM

okay . . . now america is being compared to murderers. i don't see anyone defending those murderers. on the other hand . . ..<br><br><br>--<br>one of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -Plato
Posted by:

Re: iraqis think we did 9/11, but guess who else d - 09/30/04 08:26 AM

"i don't see anyone defending those murderers."<br><br>More importantly, I don't see anyone condemning them, either.<br><br>

Re: iraqis think we did 9/11, but guess who else d - 09/30/04 08:39 AM

i condemn them! <br><br>perhaps we can all move to iraq and vote against them. <br><br>at least we have some power to bring about change here at home. it makes sense that we focus on what we can impact.<br><br><br>--<br>one of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -Plato
Posted by:

Re: iraqis think we did 9/11, but guess who else d - 09/30/04 08:42 AM

Yeah but all I ever see from the Ruser is pics of battle. I never see him posting pictures of people getting their hands cut off, women being whipped, etc... Maybe more mix tapes and bumperstickers will solve those problems.<br><br>

Divided we are then. - 09/30/04 05:03 PM

Maybe she wanted death over dishonor. It looks like a woman there being hung.<br><br>Evidence the G8 and Taliban would like to have banned from the public eye:<br><br>Ideas the Bush/Saud admin wants banned:<br><br>Defintley NOT ALLOWED in China:<br><br>Banned from all area church art shows:<br><br><br>RE LENT LESS<br><br><br>Does anyone see the similarity of GOP/RNC characters to the American Psycho movie yet? Maybe soon then?<br><br>=!<br><br>[color:red]!sevaS trA</font color=red>