I need your help

Posted by: iraszl

I need your help - 09/29/04 07:29 AM

There is a very angry post on my forum and I don't mind it, but I want to make sure it will not get me into trouble. Mind you it's very harsh especially for the americans.<br><br>http://iraszl.brinkster.net/cbforum/viewtopic.php?t=160<br><br>
Posted by: Pete

Re: I need your help - 09/29/04 07:37 AM

Hey, it's *your* site- if you can deal with that kind of stuff being on there, then more power to ya...<br><br>Guy's got some definite issues, though. I'm crazy about the ribbon stickers on the window either, but to me it just means that people are keeping our troops in their thoughts and prayers- and we won't have another Vietnam-esque reception waiting for them all when they get back.<br><br>Sounds like he's more upset about his upcoming situation once he gets out of the service than anything else...I guess I might be too, but how exactly does this guy land on your site?<br><br>[color:red]C'mon...you know me.</font color=red>

Re: I need your help - 09/29/04 07:49 AM

I just want to know if saying what the topic of the title is illegal in the US. In some countries it is, if it's in public.<br><br>
Posted by: Pete

Re: I need your help - 09/29/04 08:05 AM

Nope, not illegal...<br><br>I don't agree with it, but he does have every right to say it.<br><br>[color:red]C'mon...you know me.</font color=red>
Posted by: TheGreatDivide

We'll all need help. - 09/29/04 08:16 AM

Who da cap fit<br>who da cap fit<br><br>know what I mean?<br><br>[color:red]!sevaS trA</font color=red>
Posted by: Michael

Re: I need your help - 09/29/04 09:22 AM

Wow what an eloquent speech. I'm not buying any of it. I doubt he's even American. Not that America doesn't have more than its share of haters. ^<br><br>What can ayone expect from someone whos sig is [i]"Build a man a fire, he will be warm for a while. Light a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life." <br><br><br>
Posted by: MattMac112

Re: I need your help - 09/29/04 10:07 AM

F**K The USA.<br><br>That apparently was the working title of Springsteen's 1984 classic . . .<br><br><br><br>****************<br><br>[color:blue]VOTE</font color=blue>[color:red] for President George W. Bush on November 2, 2004</font color=red>
Posted by: drjohn

Re: I need your help - 09/29/04 12:05 PM

I saw that earlier and just chalked it up to his blowing off some steam. I don't know why he posted that on your site, as it has nothing to do with your sites subject matter, but I wouldn't be bothered by it. This is, after all, the internet. <br><br>Come to think of it, there are similiar thoughts posted in this forum...but without the juvenile language...usually.<br><br>
Posted by: Dick

Re: I need your help - 09/29/04 01:32 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Come to think of it, there are similiar thoughts posted in this forum...but without the juvenile language<p><hr></blockquote><p>Oh is that so?! <br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: I need your help - 09/29/04 01:45 PM

dick<br><br>
Posted by: drjohn

Re: I need your help - 09/29/04 03:57 PM

My point confirmed. Who needs debates!?<br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: I need your help - 09/29/04 06:56 PM

drjohn<br><br>

Re: I need your help - 09/29/04 10:17 PM

i see thanks! :)<br><br>