Communists For Kerry

Posted by:

Communists For Kerry - 09/08/04 05:39 PM

HAHAHAHA!<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: newkojak

Re: Communists For Kerry - 09/08/04 05:52 PM

Here's a question. Is that more or less funny than Nazis for Bush?<br><br>That's a trick question. Neither one is funny.<br><br>-- Charlie Alpha Roger Yankee Whiskey<br>
Posted by: MattMac112

Re: Communists For Kerry - 09/08/04 05:56 PM

From their front page:<br><br>"If you choose to form NazisForBush you will be merely copying us. ... What you are considering is hate." <br><br>che@communistsforkerry.com<br><br>****************<br><br>[color:blue]VOTE</font color=blue>[color:red] for President George W. Bush on November 2, 2004</font color=red>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Communists For Kerry - 09/08/04 05:57 PM

Ah, so it must be true, then.<br><br>
Posted by: polymerase

Re: Communists For Kerry - 09/08/04 06:03 PM

"If you choose to form NazisForBush you will be merely copying us. ... What you are considering is hate." <br>Oh man, that is so dumb I am speechless. Wouldn't the dumbass who copied someone else's stupid idea put this quote on top of their stupid site? I think I am getting dumber just replying to this thread my brains are pouring out.<br><br> What you are considering is hate ... unintentionally the only humorous thing on those two sites. <br><br>luciferase is a four nineteener
Posted by:

Re: Communists For Kerry - 09/08/04 06:05 PM

"that is so dumb I am speechless."<br><br>Liar. <br><br>
Posted by: Bryan

Re: Communists For Kerry - 09/08/04 06:07 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA<br><br>

Re: Communists For Kerry - 09/08/04 06:08 PM

That doesn't matter since both are based on the same boring, old, tired slander. If one was able to predict the response from the other, it only goes to prove how lame the overall messages are.<br><br>-- Charlie Alpha Roger Yankee Whiskey<br>

Re: Communists For Kerry - 09/08/04 06:14 PM

LOL Ah, you got me there. Should have put a winky on that one. I use that phrase often and your one word response is not unfamiliar. There should be an [ironic winky] we can use but I am afraid I would wear it out. <br><br><br><br>luciferase is a four nineteener
Posted by: drjohn

Re: Communists For Kerry - 09/08/04 06:48 PM

<br><br>
Posted by: Michael

Re: Communists For Kerry - 09/08/04 07:02 PM

Heheee Why make it up?<br><br><br>[i]Photograph of John Kerry meeting with Comrade Do Muoi, General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam. Photo is displayed in the War Remnants Museum (formerly the "War Crimes Museum") in Saigon.<br><br>

Re: Communists For Kerry - 09/08/04 07:22 PM

Is that the time Kerry went to Vietnam to try to solve the MIA issue? Oh yeah, a true commie pinko!<br><br>

Re: Communists For Kerry - 09/08/04 07:51 PM

The web site was Communist For Kerry not Kerry is a Communist. That photo is from when the Communist Vietnamese honored John Kerry, the war protestor, as a hero. That's all.<br><br><br>

Re: Communists For Kerry - 09/08/04 08:17 PM

Hmmmm . . . he looks too old for that to be the case. For me the site you link to is not the source of all credibility, I must say.<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Communists For Kerry - 09/08/04 08:21 PM

Hallo,<br><br>I am the creator if "Nazis For Bush", I just was sick of every Bush fan posting a link to Communists for Kerry, so I decided to throw "Nazis For Bush" together in a few hours. I am planning to post actual quotes from the American Nazi Party and different KKK organizations endorsing Bush. I have even e-mailed them, and yes, they do support Bush.<br><br>

Re: Communists For Kerry - 09/08/04 08:33 PM

another then<br><br>

Re: Communists For Kerry - 09/08/04 08:47 PM

But it was back in 1992-93 that Kerry and McCain worked on the MIA stuff--not ultumately resolved, but an opening anyway. That's why Kerry was in Vietnam.<br><br>

Re: Communists For Kerry - 09/08/04 09:07 PM

World Net Daily... now there is a reliable source... NOT.<br><br>

Re: Communists For Kerry - 09/09/04 08:55 AM

Maybe not, but at least that site gave the date, and so put the picture unwittingly in its proper context, which has nothing to do with communists anywhere supporting Kerry.<br><br>

Re: Communists For Kerry - 09/09/04 12:02 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p> Maybe not, but at least that site gave the date, and so put the picture unwittingly in its proper context, which has nothing to do with communists anywhere supporting Kerry.<br> <p><hr></blockquote><p> It looks as if that the World Net Daily site thinks the predominant visitor to the site would be too stupid to know that in 1992 Kerry was in Vietnam with MacCain trying to resolve the MIA issue.<br><br>Is MrPResident a new newbie that is going to stick around?<br><br><br><br><br>luciferase is a four nineteener
Posted by: trey

Re: Communists For Kerry - 09/09/04 12:10 PM

Look, Reagan was one too:<br><br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: garyW

Re: Communists For Kerry - 09/09/04 12:15 PM

<br><br><br><br>

Re: Communists For Kerry - 09/09/04 12:34 PM

Is that a photoshop or is her dress really glowing pink?<br><br>Chairman: "your hair makes me as hot as your dress."<br><br><br><br><br><br>luciferase is a four nineteener

Re: Communists For Kerry - 09/09/04 01:13 PM

How does being photographed with someone make you share their ideology? Again the picture of Kerry is hung in a Communist museum because THEY like him and thank him for his help. I didn't say it made him a communist. The web site at the beginning of this thread is Communist FOR Kerry. So I said why make it up. The communist DO like him. Now if you could show us a picture of Reagan from a communist museum to show appreciation for his help that would be something.<br><br>

Re: Communists For Kerry - 09/09/04 01:47 PM

That's totally ridiculous. You don't know what kind of context that photograph the picture is presented in. At best, it's a Vietnamese view of the POW-MIA movement that Kerry was a part of. At worst, it's some declaration of John Kerry as a war criminal. Where are you seeing admiration, especially when the museum is detailing a brutal war?<br><br>Do we put pictures of people we love and admire without explanation in the Oklahoma City bombing museum?<br><br>-- Charlie Alpha Roger Yankee Whiskey<br>

Re: Communists For Kerry - 09/09/04 04:57 PM

Did the vet who visited the museum speak the language?<br><br>I've scene pictures of Hitler in Halocaust musuems... does that mean they like him or support him? OF COURSE NOT!<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: Communists For Kerry - 09/11/04 10:27 PM

And now the real site.<br><br>
Posted by: sean

Re: Communists For Kerry - 09/11/04 10:39 PM

at least they clarify that they aren't for kerry; rather, they are against dubya:<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>The CPUSA does not endorse any candidate for President in the 2004 election. <br>We do not endorse the candidates of other political parties. We <br>have refrained from fielding our own candidate so as not to <br>distract from the main effort of defeating Bush and the <br>ultra-riight extremist agenda. <br><p><hr></blockquote><p><br>--<br>one of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -Plato