That insensitive Cheney!

Posted by: MattMac112

That insensitive Cheney! - 09/05/04 06:56 AM

link<br><br>****************<br><br>[color:blue]VOTE</font color=blue>[color:red] for President George W. Bush on November 2, 2004</font color=red>
Posted by:

Re: That insensitive Cheney! - 09/05/04 07:00 AM

How can he attack the former president like that?<br><br>

Re: That insensitive Cheney! - 09/05/04 07:46 AM

It's outrageous if you ask me . . . <br><br>****************<br><br>[color:blue]VOTE</font color=blue>[color:red] for President George W. Bush on November 2, 2004</font color=red>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: That insensitive Cheney! - 09/05/04 09:05 AM

C'mon--do you really expect anyone to believe what that neo-conservative shill says?<br><br>
Posted by: AfterTenSoftware

Re: That insensitive Cheney! - 09/05/04 09:39 AM

And as the AP reported that during the phone call people could be heard in the background behind Cheney booing, Cheney did nothing to stop them.<br><br>Dean Davis<br><br>-----<br>"I think it was the right decision to disarm Saddam Hussein. And when the president made the decision, I supported him, and I support the fact that we did disarm him." -- John Kerry (D) - May 3, 2003

Re: That insensitive Cheney! - 09/05/04 10:06 AM

<br><br>****************<br><br>[color:blue]VOTE</font color=blue>[color:red] for President George W. Bush on November 2, 2004</font color=red>
Posted by: sean

Re: That insensitive Cheney! - 09/05/04 11:32 AM

okay, what did cheney have to lose from making this call? i would have guessed that the only negative (read: the only chance at losing points) would come from the hardcore base. that's you and you're fawning over this decision by cheney. seems to be the best political move he could make, to me. <br><br>"Tribal sovereignty means that, it's sovereign. You're a—you've been given sovereignty, and you're viewed as a sovereign entity. And, therefore, the relationship between the federal government and tribes is one between sovereign entities." dubya 8.6.04

Re: That insensitive Cheney! - 09/05/04 11:38 AM

Just can't give 'em any credit, can you Sean? Liberals: negative, negative, negative.<br><br>****************<br><br>[color:blue]VOTE</font color=blue>[color:red] for President George W. Bush on November 2, 2004</font color=red>
Posted by: sean

Re: That insensitive Cheney! - 09/05/04 12:04 PM

2 months before an election; huge political plays being made; a bitter campaign being waged; nothing to lose . . . nope, no credit. as for negative, negative, negative, i take it you're describing the republican convention and the week of attacks on kerry, no? our convention was by-and-large, a very positive presentation. i do hate the whole administration, if that's what you're asking. i think they done much to hate and very little to appreciate. probably the worst presidency in my lifetime, fwiw.<br><br>"Tribal sovereignty means that, it's sovereign. You're a—you've been given sovereignty, and you're viewed as a sovereign entity. And, therefore, the relationship between the federal government and tribes is one between sovereign entities." dubya 8.6.04
Posted by: six_of_one

Re: That insensitive Cheney! - 09/05/04 02:22 PM

[color:blue]Liberals: negative, negative, negative.</font color=blue><br><br>Hmmmm ... front page of georgewbush.com has three very prominent negative items on John Kerry: "John Kerry: The Raw Deal", "John Kerry's Flip Flop Olympics", and the "Kerry Gas Calculator" ... and they're all visible when the page comes up, one almost front and center ...<br><br>OTOH, johnkerry.com has no prominent negative items until you scroll down near the bottom of the page, where they have one sidebar item: "Bush/Cheney: Wrong for America" ... they do, however, have two negative headlines in their news listing ...<br><br>Looks to me the Elephant can belch just as negatively as the Donkey, and even appears to be outdoing the Donkey in terms of front page content ...<br><br>;-)<br><br>***matt<br><br>Turn up the signal, wipe out the noise ...
Posted by: squareman

Re: That insensitive Cheney! - 09/05/04 02:40 PM

Oh but the Elephant is fair and balanced about it. <br><br>

Re: That insensitive Cheney! - 09/05/04 04:56 PM

John Kerry sent his best wishes too . . . Max Cleland should be arriving at the hospital any time now . . .<br><br>****************<br><br>[color:blue]VOTE</font color=blue>[color:red] for President George W. Bush on November 2, 2004</font color=red>