are new posts indicated on this forum for you?

Posted by: sean

are new posts indicated on this forum for you? - 09/04/04 09:13 PM

i just walked in after a very, very long day of building a playhouse and hit refresh on this page. losta new messages, but there is no visual cue to indicate which messages are new and which i've already read. do you have this feature on this forum? it's crummy trying to read the forum w/o it.<br><br>"Tribal sovereignty means that, it's sovereign. You're a—you've been given sovereignty, and you're viewed as a sovereign entity. And, therefore, the relationship between the federal government and tribes is one between sovereign entities." dubya 8.6.04
Posted by: Terry11

Re: are new posts indicated on this forum for you? - 09/04/04 10:03 PM

Took a day for them to work for me.<br><br>
Posted by: AfterTenSoftware

Re: are new posts indicated on this forum for you? - 09/05/04 12:35 PM

They weren't at first but they are now, for me.<br><br>Dean Davis<br><br>-----<br>"I think it was the right decision to disarm Saddam Hussein. And when the president made the decision, I supported him, and I support the fact that we did disarm him." -- John Kerry (D) - May 3, 2003
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: are new posts indicated on this forum for you? - 09/05/04 02:07 PM

They weren't the first time I came into this forum, but they are now.<br><br>
Posted by: squareman

Re: are new posts indicated on this forum for you? - 09/05/04 02:11 PM

I assume you've quit and restarted Safari/Firefox?<br><br>
Posted by: sean

Re: are new posts indicated on this forum for you? - 09/05/04 04:11 PM

that's when it started working again. thanks. <br><br>"Tribal sovereignty means that, it's sovereign. You're a—you've been given sovereignty, and you're viewed as a sovereign entity. And, therefore, the relationship between the federal government and tribes is one between sovereign entities." dubya 8.6.04