Posted by: Bryan

Time magazine poll: Bush has double-digit lead - 09/03/04 02:03 PM

click<br><br>
Posted by: Boothby4

Re: Time magazine poll: Bush has double-digit lead - 09/03/04 03:10 PM

WoW! Good numbers in alot of areas. <br><br><br>Salus populi suprema lex
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Time magazine poll: Bush has double-digit lead - 09/03/04 03:12 PM

I can't believe the neo-conservative press would publish such manipulated figures!<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Boothby4

Re: Time magazine poll: Bush has double-digit lead - 09/03/04 03:16 PM

HEHEHEE.<br><br><br>Salus populi suprema lex
Posted by: sean

Re: Time magazine poll: Bush has double-digit lead - 09/03/04 08:15 PM

<a href="http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=536&ncid=536&e=5&u=/ap/20040903/ap_on_el_pr/cvn_bush_fact_check">link</a><br><br>well, to be fair, one journalist for the AP, as posted on Yahoo, was granted permission to briefly scrutinize dubya's speech last night. not nearly long enough, but it's a start in the right direction. i think more rhetoric should be challenged every single time it's used on both sides. i want chris mattews conducting every interview to see talking points being challenged. our media is weak and it sux watching them lately.<br><br>in any regard, back to polling . . . the rasmussen report is updated daily and is recognized as one of the best polls. they even do state by state polling to get a more accurate look at the electoral college. their poll has dubya up 4 points as of today. kerry was up 3 points the day after his convention. <a href="http://www.rasmussenreports.com/Presidential_Tracking_Poll.htm">link here</a><br><br> snippet<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Friday September 03, 2004--For the second straight day, the Rasmussen Reports Presidential Tracking Poll shows President George W. Bush with 49% of the vote and Senator John Kerry with 45%. The Rasmussen Reports Presidential Tracking Poll is updated daily by noon Eastern<br><br>Bush is enjoying a modest Convention bounce. Today marks the first time since March 19 that he has held a 4-point lead on consecutive days. The President's Job Approval is at its highest level since April and voters now view him a bit more favorably than John Kerry. Data provided to Premium Members shows that in the key Battleground States, perceptions of the President improved each day of the Convention.<br><br>By way of comparison, Kerry was ahead by 3-points on the morning following his Acceptance Speech in Boston.<p><hr></blockquote><p>"Tribal sovereignty means that, it's sovereign. You're a—you've been given sovereignty, and you're viewed as a sovereign entity. And, therefore, the relationship between the federal government and tribes is one between sovereign entities." dubya 8.6.04
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Time magazine poll: Bush has double-digit lead - 09/03/04 09:10 PM

Both political analysts on the Lehrer News Hour, conservative and liberal, dismissed the poll as literallly incredible. Now, I find the neo-conservative media pretty fair and balanced , so I'll give the numbers the benefit of the doubt until I hear more.<br><br>