Clinton in NY Hospital for Heart Surgery

Posted by: Michael

Clinton in NY Hospital for Heart Surgery - 09/03/04 10:06 AM

Who knew he had a heart. badump bump<br><br>Too much pork barrel? badump bump<br><br>I'll be here all week.<br><br>
Posted by: MattMac112

Re: Clinton in NY Hospital for Heart Surgery - 09/03/04 10:29 AM

Boy . . . those Democrats will try anything to distract from the national debate . . . <br><br>****************<br><br>[color:blue]VOTE</font color=blue>[color:red] for President George W. Bush on November 2, 2004</font color=red>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Clinton in NY Hospital for Heart Surgery - 09/03/04 01:01 PM

as much as I disliked some of clinton's policies, I think it's not cool to make jokes, especially at this stage. In a year's time, if he gets better, then sure, my personal "moratorium on jokes" time frame might have run out, but until then, I think it's in poor taste. To each his own,<br><br>neye<br><br>
Posted by: newkojak

Re: Clinton in NY Hospital for Heart Surgery - 09/03/04 01:27 PM

I won't speak to the appropriateness of that joke, but I think the indictment is a little off. Clinton put most of his spending programs into law enforcement, community policing, and expanding access to higher education. I'm not sure that I've ever heard anyone call that pork.<br><br>-- Charlie Alpha Roger Yankee Whiskey<br>

Re: Clinton in NY Hospital for Heart Surgery - 09/03/04 01:48 PM

How did I know that was coming. Sorry father for I have sinned.<br><br>
Posted by: squareman

Re: Clinton in NY Hospital for Heart Surgery - 09/03/04 01:52 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>badump bump<p><hr></blockquote><p>Is that a rim-shot or the sound his heart makes?<br><br>

Re: Clinton in NY Hospital for Heart Surgery - 09/03/04 01:56 PM

bad jokes = rim shot of course. <br><br>

Re: Clinton in NY Hospital for Heart Surgery - 09/03/04 02:52 PM

gratz on demonstrating what I was talking about here, from the other side of the fence! <br><br>http://forums.maccentral.com/wwwthreads/...p;sb=5&o=14<br><br>your timing was impeccable! <br><br>neye<br><br>

Re: Clinton in NY Hospital for Heart Surgery - 09/03/04 03:07 PM

Can you hold? Thank you.<br><br><br><EMBED SRC="http://idisk.mac.com/mikeleboeuf/Public/M_Crazy.mid", WIDTH=100, HEIGHT=15 CONTROLLER=TRUE AUTOPLAY=FALSE><br><br><br><br>

Re: Clinton in NY Hospital for Heart Surgery - 09/03/04 03:43 PM

I'm sorry, but I don't recognize the tune. I am apparently not well versed enough in midi-ized music to understand your statement.<br><br>