Posted by: Zac
iPod Shuffle Icons - 12/04/06 11:29 PM
This icon pack of mine includes 3 different angles/positions for the iPod shuffle and an icon of the new iPod family.
Instructions For Using Icons
1. Download the file.
2. Unzip the file (Most of the time it will automatically unzip itself)
3. Each image will have a file with a .icns and a file with no extension, click once on the file with no extention to highlight it in Finder.
4. Press the Apple(Command) Key and I (letter) together. You should then get an info window.
5. The image will appear in the top-right of that window. Click it so it is highlighted and has a glow around it.
6. Press Apple(Command) Key and C. once you have copied the icon you can exit that window.
7. Highlight the application/file you wish to change it's icon.
8. Press the Apple(Command) Key and I (letter) together. You should then get an info window.
9. The old/original icon will appear in the top right of the new window.
10. Again highlight the old icon and then press Apple (Command) Key and V. This should change the icon over to the new one.