Searching for Nintendo e-Reader Cards

Posted by: maclover1986

Searching for Nintendo e-Reader Cards - 10/16/04 07:58 PM

Hey guys,

Do you know what a Nintendo e-Reader is? If you don't, then I'll explain it to you.

An e-Reader is this device that you plug into your Game Boy Advance, and it allows you to either enhance game packs that you own (like Super Mario Advance 4, for example) or play actual video games, like the older NES games, the old "Game & Watch" wristwatch-style games, and a whole lot more, all by means of swiping specially-designed trading cards.

You guys probably figure that I have one. Well, let me tell you: You are entirely correct! Otherwise, I wouldn't have given you guys a rave review. It is one of the sweetest systems I have ever experienced for the Game Boy. Other cool Game Boy Systems: the GameShark for Color Game Boy, and the Game Genie for the original Game Boy.

So, if you own either a Game Boy Advance or a Game Boy Advance SP, I would strongly recommend the e-Reader System.

Talk to you guys later,

maclover1986
Posted by: oojacoboo

Re:Searching for Nintendo e-Reader Cards - 10/16/04 09:14 PM

sounds interesting, don't play games personally though. Did you forget to mention that you are searching for the cards? I am just guessing from the title of the post that was your intentions.
Posted by: whitlock

Re:Searching for Nintendo e-Reader Cards - 10/18/04 01:03 PM

Can't you buy those things at Walmart?
Posted by: KnifeLord

Re:Searching for Nintendo e-Reader Cards - 10/18/04 05:10 PM

Well I know a wile back the GameForce in my town (Longmont, CO) was selling thoes, so if you have a gameforce you might want to check them out... also if you live in CO, try the Boulder gameforce, they have a lot of really rare and weird items, they import systems, games, and just about anything the true-hearted gamer needs! They had a website, but I think that it went down, because the stores began to split up from being a group... If you live in NE you might want to check out what used to be Electronics ECT. (idk what it is now, but I'm told that it changed names) Because they had really good service and could probably get you just about anything you could want (from US anyway.) Hope this helps, but if you really need some, ebay is always happy to sell you stuff overpriced! (or underpriced...)

-Knife

(edited because i forgot to add -knife)

Post edited by: KnifeLord, at: 2004/10/19 00:11
Posted by: whitlock

Re:Searching for Nintendo e-Reader Cards - 10/19/04 01:42 PM

KnifeLord wrote:
Quote:
If you live in NE you might want to check out what used to be Electronics ECT. (idk what it is now, but I'm told that it changed names) Because they had really good service and could probably get you just about anything you could want (from US anyway.)

I'm in Lincoln, and I never heard of this place. What city is it in?