Allmac for G5 Cases????

Posted by: titaniumpearl

Allmac for G5 Cases???? - 12/22/04 01:08 AM

Has anybody heard of a company called "allmac"? I heard they sell new g5 cases... but has anybody had experience with this company? i dont wanna be driving for half an hour if theyre just gonna be wasting my time....
Posted by: Gadget_dup1

Re:Allmac for G5 Cases???? - 12/22/04 12:54 PM

I have never heard of them, but would like to know more. Let us know how it goes.....

A
Posted by: whitlock

Re:Allmac for G5 Cases???? - 12/23/04 02:46 AM

I tried calling them and they are open 9am-4pm PST, so if someone wants to confirm it when they are open...

Re:Allmac for G5 Cases???? - 12/23/04 03:31 AM

ok, ill drive down there first thing in the morning.... ill buy a case and make a friend of mine an aquarium out of it.... or maybe for me :P
Posted by: krusher117

Re:Allmac for G5 Cases???? - 12/23/04 03:58 AM

karma for titanium's sense of humor, unless you are serious, in which case you get two karmas. wink

Re:Allmac for G5 Cases???? - 12/23/04 06:22 AM

hahhaha i thought it would be cool though :P sealing everything with plexiglass and the side where the panel goes would have plexiglass to view the fishies :P well well see... a lot of holes though :P
Posted by: whitlock

Re:Allmac for G5 Cases???? - 12/23/04 06:48 PM

Just remember: NON TOXIC aquarium glue

Can't wait to see

Re:Allmac for G5 Cases???? - 12/23/04 11:33 PM

I spoke with the service manager and he told me that they have quite a few of them available since they stripped them out for service parts. You can get a brand new case w PS for $330 w tax -- basically $299.95 being the price. They also had cases without PS selling for $199 and $99.
The case I got, I'm telling you guys, its as pristine as a case could ever get! You would think it came straight from Apple! If anybody needs the phone number, let me know.