Cheers

Posted by: soundman

Cheers - 12/08/04 09:25 PM

I feel awful cos your all modifying and i cant even do some of the simplest things.
Posted by: ubergeek89

Re:Cheers - 12/08/04 09:54 PM

Modding is rather simple. Once you prctice you get good at it. Find an old crappy pc (like a 486 or pentium 1) and mod the crap out of it. Whats great is not only is that cheap, but it teaches you how to do one of the hardest things in modding-take a disgusting old school case and make it a work of art. Start with a paint job and cable managment, then go onto making a window and add lighting. When you are done this makes it easy to go onto somthing better. Scrap that case for anythign thats good (i.e. led fans and other lighting you bought and the hd if its a decent sized one) and transfer any mod supplies to the next case you work on. Just have fun and what helps me the most is letting the case reflect you.
Posted by: Starfan

Re:Cheers - 12/08/04 11:27 PM

ubergeek89 wrote:
Quote:
Modding is rather simple. Once you prctice you get good at it. Find an old crappy pc (like a 486 or pentium 1) and mod the crap out of it. Whats great is not only is that cheap, but it teaches you how to do one of the hardest things in modding-take a disgusting old school case and make it a work of art. Start with a paint job and cable managment, then go onto making a window and add lighting. When you are done this makes it easy to go onto somthing better. Scrap that case for anythign thats good (i.e. led fans and other lighting you bought and the hd if its a decent sized one) and transfer any mod supplies to the next case you work on. Just have fun and what helps me the most is letting the case reflect you.

Well spoken......
thumbs up!!

Have fun and try things out and time will show.

Greetings

PS.

"Zenstate"plz pm me with ur work or home adress, for the mac-board...
Sorry, dont want to move my thread up to the top (i do that later...)

Post edited by: Starfan, at: 2004/12/09 07:29