Two Macs in One

Posted by: shadowboxer47

Two Macs in One - 09/13/05 02:45 AM

Check this out! :blink:
Posted by: maestro

Re:Two Macs in One - 09/13/05 03:35 AM

Ive seen that one. It is cool. I have thought about that idea too. Not sure of the usefulness though. It would be great for DJ mixing.
-maestro

Re:Two Macs in One - 09/13/05 03:48 AM

Usefulness? Pshaw! Usefulness is overrated!
Posted by: maestro

Re:Two Macs in One - 09/13/05 04:28 AM

True, true. I am now planning to turn my Xbox SE into a media center in a HTPC case. Well, not until I get the 360 of course! Oh, knocking on my door.....a delivery of new Xbox games!
Time to go.
-maestro
Posted by: macDeviant

Re:Two Macs in One - 09/13/05 06:50 AM

i was thinking of trying to combine an xbox and a ps2 into the same case :evil:

i have the xbox... now i need the ps2 and a case to put it in. :lol:

maybe i'll put a mac in there somewhere too. so i can play marathon infinity... (such a classic i can't give it up)

deviant
Posted by: soundmann18

Re:Two Macs in One - 09/13/05 09:46 AM

that would be awesome - i know the controllers are compatible with each other with just a bit of cable splicing, so you could just have 4 usb ports up in the front that go to each machine. Man, I would love to see that, and I'd attempt it myself but for the lack of both and xbox and a ps2 - maybe when the 360 comes out someone will want to donate their old piece to me ...
Posted by: macDeviant

Re:Two Macs in One - 09/13/05 03:42 PM

the only reason i got the Xbox is my cousin. came to me to mod two of his xboxs, the kid has four of them. said to me, "jeff, you mod these xboxs and i'll buy you one for yourself." who could refuse that kind of offer :woohoo:

Re:Two Macs in One - 09/13/05 04:30 PM

I don't like Xbox in general, save for one word:

Halo.

In college, 4 box match-ups till 3 AM are where it's at.

W/O Halo, Xbox would be 3x in worse shape then it already is. :S