Three days = Three mods

Posted by: macDeviant

Three days = Three mods - 06/03/05 06:49 AM

i love my g4 cube... so after upgrading my laptop (which is my work horse) with a DL superdrive, 1gig RAM, and 100gig harddrive, i decided to take the left over parts and upgrade my cube. Over the last three days i've installed the old 60gig laptop drive, slot loading combodrive and built a custom stand for my G5 style 20" LCD so it would fit into a bookcase shelf. After about $45.00 for aluminum sheet, contact tape, screws, cables, and adapters. my cube has a much cooler and quiter 60gig harddrive, combo drive, and new stand for the LCD.

i will post pictures in the gallery soon as my digital camera recharges....

MacDeviant :woohoo:
Posted by: maestro

Re:Three days = Three mods - 06/03/05 08:08 AM

Cool, why not just do a mod guide. Nothing is too small or insignificant, especially if it is original, which sounds like what you've got. Can't wait to see your pics.
-maestro
Posted by: griffer

Re:Three days = Three mods - 06/03/05 09:24 AM

Yea, it sounds really cool. We want pictures laugh

Re:Three days = Three mods - 06/03/05 09:41 AM

i would post a mod guide... but for some reason or another, i'm denied access to submit guide... guess i need to talk to an Admin. about that one..... :S

Re:Three days = Three mods - 06/03/05 09:46 AM

Might be because your using Safari? Firefox should work though.

Re:Three days = Three mods - 06/03/05 09:53 AM

i've used firefox, internet exploder, and safari. And i've tried on several different machines :S still says, "You are not authorized to view this resource."

so yeah.... i'll just write up the guides till i get it taken care of... laugh

Re:Three days = Three mods - 06/03/05 10:14 AM

Heh yea, sounds like you have tried pretty much everything. Hope to see you project online soon, always exciting to see new mods.

Re:Three days = Three mods - 06/03/05 11:35 AM

indeed and i hope you like what i've done... i'm taking the pictures now, they should be in the gallery in an hour or so...
Posted by: oojacoboo

Re:Three days = Three mods - 06/04/05 07:28 AM

macDeviant, sorry about that problem. You are one of the lucky few that got wrong permissions during a 3 days period for all sign-ups. I have corrected the problem and you should be able to post a mod guide. Please let a moderator know if you have any other problems.

Re:Three days = Three mods - 06/04/05 08:01 AM

HAH score!!!

thanks for the help... those mod guides should be ready to post soon... and so many more :evil: