My Tangerine and Blueberry iBook

Posted by: CapitolK

My Tangerine and Blueberry iBook - 06/10/04 07:30 AM

This started out as me changing the plastics on my iBook from Tangerine to Blueberry, but I gave up halfway. I also remover the metal shielding from around the keyboard and added G3 Powerbook keys to the top 2 rows of the keyboard.

Now I have one ugly a** laptop.

Posted by: oojacoboo

Re:My Tangerine and Blueberry iBook - 06/10/04 08:31 AM

LoL, you are right, this is one of the funniest looking laptops that I have seen. But nonetheless, a mod is a mod, not a bad job on the actually process, just a not so pleasing result I guess.
Posted by: oojacoboo

Re:My Tangerine and Blueberry iBook - 06/10/04 08:53 AM

I forgot that you had posted a mod guide for this. Could you try and edit the mod guide that you posted by going to it under mod guides and clicking the edit icon. You should have permissions to do this. When you do that can you add these picures into the description that way they are all in one place for members to reference.

Cheers.
Posted by: krzegyrl

Re:My Tangerine and Blueberry iBook - 09/12/04 07:10 PM

hey can you tell me when you got the translucent casing mods from? and maybe the prices? i wana make my whole ibook translucent and tangerine. smeone help? my email is krzegyrl@hotmail.com or my aim is krze or my yahoo id is krzegyrl um...let me know. thanks smile im usually always invisible on aim or yahoo btw

below is a picture of what i want and its attached to this post.. let me know. thanks

Post edited by: krzegyrl, at: 2004/09/13 02:22