Black Friday Exclusive Offer to MacTech Readers:

Get ImageWell Now for 50% off

Reg. Price: $19.95
MacTech Reader Special: $9.95
Use Coupon Code: IWMACTECH
Offer Expires: December 5, 2008

How to Try: Download Free 7-Day Trial
How to Buy: XtraLean Store
(input coupon code and proceed with order)

ImageWell

The Handy Image Editor That Will Save You Time & Money!

ImageWell is a small, but powerful, image editing application that lets you quickly resize, crop, watermark, edit your images, take screenshots and then instantly upload them to the web, save to your computer or email them to a friend. At the click of a button, the image is sent and a handy URL is automatically copied to the clipboard for quickly pasting into a post, blog page, email message, or any other document. You can even send other types of files to the web - just choose the location, and drop the file over the Send button…done!

Label and annotate your images with text, shapes, arrows and lines, quickly and easily. Add a drop shadow, a shaped border, flip or rotate your image, adjust the sharpness, brightness, contrast, web preview, batch resize, batch watermark, batch export, apply templates, save your favourite styles...the list is endless.

You can also drag and drop multiple images onto the canvas, layer your images, as well as select from a slew of different stylish draw objects and border shapes, a variety of arrows and line styles, gradient backgrounds, transparent or solid backgrounds, custom canvas sizing, plus so much more.

Powerful Punch with a Small Footprint

Backed by world class customer support and offering a ton of useful features than first meets the eye, ImageWell packs a big bang for the buck and removes the need to open large heavy-weight applications for all the simple, everyday things you want to do!

Say goodbye to opening large heavy-weight applications for all the simple things you want to do, and discover what ImageWell can do for you!

All images and screen grabs used in this post were created and edited with ImageWell. To learn more about ImageWell, please click here.

System Requirements:

• OS X 10.3.9 or greater. Tiger & Leopard Support.
  • Universal Binary - Intel-based Mac & PPC support
  • Supports dot Mac, WebDAV, FTP, SFTP, Flickr, SmugMug, ImageShack, and Send/Save to a folder.

NOTE: ImageWell V4 is currently in development. Registered Version 3.x users will be able to upgrade to V4 for free and will also get first dibs on the private V4 Beta when it is ready.

To learn more about ImageWell, please click here.

Contact Us:
For questions, please see our contact page for the contact you're looking for, or email support@xtralean.com for technical support. For more information about XtraLean and our products, please visit our website at http://www.xtralean.com.

Posted by: yoyo52

Re: ImageWell: Save 50% MacTech Reader Special - 11/27/08 05:59 PM

Hey . . . that's not Lorraine! laugh
Posted by: Svend

Re: ImageWell: Save 50% MacTech Reader Special - 11/27/08 06:14 PM

Maybe it's Lorrainne's little sister Lorretta! laugh
Posted by: Bryan

Re: ImageWell: Save 50% MacTech Reader Special - 11/27/08 07:06 PM

Does my free version from 5 years ago get a free upgrade? confused
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: ImageWell: Save 50% MacTech Reader Special - 11/27/08 10:30 PM

Hey Hagen, I tried opening ImageWell on my G5, and I get a message that it can't erase a Temp file - Permission denied. Any clue as to what that might be?

edit: Never mind. I found the fussy file and ditched it.
Posted by: XtraLean

Re: ImageWell: Save 50% MacTech Reader Special - 12/04/08 06:15 PM

Hi all,

Just a friendly reminder - there is only one more day left to get ImageWell for half price at $9.95 (offer expires Dec. 5, 2008 at midnight EST).