invisibleSHIELD Discount for MacTech Forum Users

Posted by: ZAGG evangelist

invisibleSHIELD Discount for MacTech Forum Users - 11/19/08 11:07 AM

Hello all. Because this is such a great opportunity, ZAGG Inc. is offering all forum users a 15% discount code on any purchase from www.zagg.com through Thanksgiving Day (Nov. 27). If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at evangelist@zagg.com.

Thanks!

Discount Code: MacTech15
Posted by: FSM

Re: invisibleSHIELD Discount for MacTech Forum Users - 11/19/08 07:29 PM

i had trouble installing a generic screen protector on my iPhone 3G. is the invsibleshield difficult to install? can you have it installed at a store instead of doing it yourself? my hands just aren't steady enough to do this stuff.
Posted by: neil

Re: invisibleSHIELD Discount for MacTech Forum Users - 11/19/08 07:36 PM

The front side is fairly easy. The wrap around the back is more challenging. You'd have to check with ZAGG about if there's someone that can install if for you.

If you go to Macworld Expo, they may have a booth there that they could help on the spot, but again, you'd have to ask ZAGG to know for sure.

Posted by: SleeveTugger

Re: invisibleSHIELD Discount for MacTech Forum Users - 11/22/08 02:50 AM

I don't know anything about the phone protector, but I bought the screen protector for my Panasonic Lumix TZ5 digital camera and it's TERRIFIC! I pull that camera in and out of the case all the time and it just stays put. Highly recommend it.
Posted by: padmavyuha

Re: invisibleSHIELD Discount for MacTech Forum Users - 11/22/08 04:20 AM

From what I've read, people say that doing the curvy bits can be tricky, but once it's on it's solid protection.