Worst album covers of all time!

Posted by: iraszl

Worst album covers of all time! - 11/10/03 05:54 AM

[img]http://iraszl.brinkster.net/weblog/worst_albums/images/julie16[1].jpg[/img]<br><br>[color:blue]Your unsolicited Apple authority</font color=blue>

Re: Worst album covers of all time! - 11/10/03 06:03 AM

<br><br>[color:blue]Your unsolicited Apple authority</font color=blue>
Posted by: hayesk

Re: Worst album covers of all time! - 11/10/03 06:58 AM

I voted for Zip Zap Rap. But I was torn between that and Tino.<br><br>The woman at the bottom in the McKeither's album looks like a young Harold Ramis in a wig. (Think of Harold in his SCTV days)<br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Worst album covers of all time! - 11/10/03 07:15 AM

Definitely Tino.<br><br>Say, did you scan these in yourself, Ivan?<br><br>

Re: Worst album covers of all time! - 11/10/03 08:36 AM

Yes, of course this is my private collection.<br><br>Seriously: no. A friend sent it to me.<br><br>[color:blue]Your unsolicited Apple authority</font color=blue>

Re: Worst album covers of all time! - 11/10/03 09:04 AM

I should dig through some of parent's albums....from what I can remember, they had some doozies.<br><br>But this one in particular I discovered one afternoon...<br><br><br><br>Never actually listened to the album, though...<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Worst album covers of all time! - 11/10/03 10:31 AM

Do a Google image search for John Lennon Two Virgins. <br><br>
Posted by: cherry

Re: Worst album covers of all time! - 11/10/03 10:40 AM

oh, I love that album. I think it is beautiful. <br><br>Have you seen the absolut vodka ad with the image from the back?<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Worst album covers of all time! - 11/10/03 11:09 AM

Yup, I like it. I have the original release of it framed, lol. <br><br>But I don't know about the Vodka ad... <br><br>As Mike Ross of the Edmonton Sun said: 'Some cautionary advice for rock stars: Don't die, and if you do, make sure your widow can't sell your nude photographs for vodka advertisements. That's just common sense, really.'<br><br><br>

Re: Worst album covers of all time! - 11/10/03 11:16 AM

Yeah, that chick's 16 and I'm in line to be the next Pope.<br><br>
Posted by: ChrisN

Re: Worst album covers of all time! - 11/10/03 11:45 AM

Likely the most risque album cover my dad ever had. Really nice music too. I like Herb & the Brass.<br><br>Chris<br><br><br><br><br>Light-Imagery<br><br>
Posted by: djstefan

Re: Worst album covers of all time! - 11/10/03 11:49 AM

Back then, girls looked a lot more mature. At 16 they were already getting married. These days, things have changed, they only have kids at 16!<br><br>___________________________________________<br>I'm just another Mac user at an 8 hour day Dilbert style cubicle job....<br>

Re: Worst album covers of all time! - 11/11/03 02:31 AM

That's a good find DM! <br><br>[color:blue]Your unsolicited Apple authority</font color=blue>