I saw you peeking!

Posted by: OSXaddict

I saw you peeking! - 06/01/02 02:21 PM

hehe..I saw you peeking at who's online, iRock <br><br>Don't know about there, but here it's 88 degrees and HOT!<br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: I saw you peeking! - 06/01/02 02:25 PM

Making sure I wasn't the only one here. Thought you were reading FAQ's. hehe It's in the upper 70's here which is warm for how it's been in the Pacific NW lately. Was trying to decide whether to shut off and go out on the patio and take nap on the chaise lounge. Kinda windy though. (weather not me)<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>

Re: I saw you peeking! - 06/01/02 02:43 PM

I have been debating on either renting a movie or going to see one. Perhaps I'll rent and then see a matinee tomorrow...<br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: I saw you peeking! - 06/01/02 08:41 PM

Do not go there about iRock useing her mouse on her thigh while laying on a couch while relaxing.<br><br>I got Flamed, when I made an compliment about the picture that was projected in ahh ahhh Gizmos mind thats it.<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by carp on 06/01/02 11:43 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: I saw you peeking! - 06/01/02 08:46 PM

hmmm...sounds like I missed something! dang it!<br><br>

Re: I saw you peeking! - 06/01/02 08:51 PM

and now I just caught sean! <br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: I saw you peeking! - 06/01/02 08:56 PM

Sean the good doctor did not go there.<br><br>

Re: I saw you peeking! - 06/01/02 09:14 PM

I was just kidding, I swear I wasn't flaming. Next you'll be blabbing my former heroin*ahem-cough* problem. But the other day when I was having neck problems I did in fact run the mouse over my thigh. So let your minds wander but if they wander over here I will hit you too with my purse.<br>hehe<br>*whack whack*<br> <br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>

Re: I saw you peeking! - 06/01/02 09:38 PM

Heroin problem? <br><br>/sits down<br><br>Ok..tell us! <br><br>And...well, I"m not going to go there about the mouse..this is a family site <br><br>
Posted by: sean

Re: I saw you peeking! - 06/01/02 09:41 PM

darn it...i was caught. how?<br><br>i NEVER check who is online, but reading this thread caused me to do so. when i checked, i was the only person checking who is online and i immediately left that screen. amazing i was caught. hmmm.<br><br>[color:blue] -sean</font color=blue>

Re: I saw you peeking! - 06/01/02 09:44 PM

Never slack off when someone with a cable modem is on here <br><br>And..it also helps that macminute "holds" you on htere for 15 minutes I think...<br><br>

Re: I saw you peeking! - 06/01/02 09:46 PM

I think it updates every few minutes Sean, so it stays up there for a moment after you check. And some people are invisible in the control panel, but I saw OSXAddict when he saw me today, but it said he was checking FAQs. Yet he must have checked who's online after I left & it still listed me as checking.<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br><br>"If the world didn't suck we would all fly off."

Re: I saw you peeking! - 06/01/02 09:51 PM

That was just something Mr.Carp came up with while he was teasing me. It makes me sound more interesting than I really am.<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br><br>"If the world didn't suck we would all fly off."

Re: I saw you peeking! - 06/01/02 10:00 PM

Oh but I think everyone on here is interesting..yourself included. <br><br>

Re: I saw you peeking! - 06/01/02 10:23 PM

Right back atcha, Kid!<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br><br>"If the world didn't suck we would all fly off."