A special thanks...

Posted by: iRock

A special thanks... - 05/27/02 10:52 AM

To all the veterans on the list. And to everyone, don't forget to honor the fallen ones.<br><br>To Those Who Served <br>We walk for those who no longer walk, <br>We speak for those whose voice is still, <br>We remember those with memories lost, <br>And we honor those who fell. <br>The soldiers off in foreign lands, <br>The sailors on foreign seas, <br>Marines who died in hand-to-hand, <br>That we might all be free. <br>The airmen who, in lofty skies, <br>Flew bravely into wars. <br>The men who stayed to watch our coast, <br>And guard our freedom's shores. <br>To these brave men and women, <br>Give honor justly due. <br>Their ultimate sacrifice guaranteed <br>Freedom for me and you. <br>~ by Douglas Kamees <br><br><br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>
Posted by: carp

Re: A special thanks... - 05/27/02 11:03 AM

Thanks to you and your family.<br><br>My father and uncle both served and fought in wars.<br><br>
Posted by: Terry11

Amen! - 05/27/02 12:27 PM

Made ya' look<br><br>Hmm... can't post without something being in this field.<br><br>
Posted by: TreeBeard

Re: A special thanks... - 05/27/02 05:59 PM

I know it was your special day and that we have our own.. on 25 th of April called Anzac day lest we forget <br>to get the bigger picture<br><br>=============================================================<br>| "Behold the Turtle, he maketh no progress ==== until he sticketh out his neck." |<br>=============================================================
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: A special thanks... - 05/27/02 06:08 PM

Interesting..the larger pic looks JUST like the front page to http://www.macminute.com! <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: johnengler

Re: A special thanks... - 05/27/02 06:45 PM

thanks as well from me...<br><br>Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.<br>-- Aaron Levenstein
Posted by: TreeBeard

Re: A special thanks... - 05/27/02 07:23 PM

sigh and too long for the edit timeout.. anyway.. when mac.com does let you back in, it is here sorry I will get around to adding the rest of those photo's one day<br><br>=============================================================<br>| "Behold the Turtle, he maketh no progress ==== until he sticketh out his neck." |<br>=============================================================