Yikes....

Posted by: MachOne

Yikes.... - 05/25/02 07:29 PM

Where is everybody? You'd be deafened if you dropped a pin around here. Well, good to see you Kate, and you Carp. Think I'll chuck my long-threatened recent profile pic up for your amusement. See you in a bit. <br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Yikes.... - 05/26/02 11:14 AM

The wife is in town, so I've been kept, um, busy! Hope you're having a great weekend.<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Yikes.... - 05/26/02 11:35 AM

Hey, I saw that. While the 70's rock look was adorable it's really nice to see you as a modern chap. Gives me a better idea of who I'm talking to. You look like a nice person.<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Yikes.... - 05/26/02 11:39 AM

Yep kinda slow today at both places.<br><br>I will be going soon to meet with clients and to get a hair cut, which would mean I would lose my super powers.<br><br>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Yikes.... - 05/26/02 11:45 AM

I guess everyone has better things to do than hang around the forums. <br>Oh well, I should be doing something else with my time too I think.<br><br><br><br>

Busy? Biz-zeee? Nudge, nudge, wink... - 05/26/02 03:51 PM

You sly dog you. Say no more, wink. wink, nudge..<br><br>OK, I'll shut up now. Thx and hope your weekend is great too...<br><br>Cheers Giz,<br>M1.<br><br>

Re: Yikes.... - 05/26/02 03:54 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>You look like a nice person<p><hr></blockquote><p>Aw shucks, you smooth-talking beast. And so do you. <br><br>

Okay - 05/26/02 04:12 PM

Who is this new person we have here? <br><br>No mistakin' you for a gal now!<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Terry11

Re: Yikes.... - 05/26/02 04:18 PM

That's more like it... wish everyone would put a shot of themselves up. They can't all be cats and dogs. <br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Yikes.... - 05/26/02 06:03 PM

Well Terry I did that before and got tired looking at myself. I know I am Hot Hot Hot to much for people to look at. I decided to spare everyone.<br><br>My cat happens to be a winner of 18 ribbons and a throphy in cat shows.<br><br>I do like your sunburned face.<br><br>

Re: Yikes.... - 05/26/02 07:02 PM

My feeling is that I like to see who I'm talking with... kinda raised the internet thing up a notch. When you're talking to people face to face... you don't dress up in a cats outfit... do ya'? <br><br>Ain't no beauty contest... and besides, beauty is in the eye of the beholder... skin deep... and all that. I've met some really ugly (on the inside) beautiful people in my day! <br><br>
Posted by: AntiTrollMan

Re: Yikes.... - 05/26/02 07:11 PM

I not sure if I should remian at this forum.<br>I wish I had a digital camera or a scanner to post my real picture.<br>This is the best I can do at the time.<br>Do you think I should remove this my pict?just leave it blank for the time being,until I can afford a camera?<br>I don't want to upset anyone<br><br>

Re: Okay - 05/26/02 07:20 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>No mistakin' you for a gal now!<p><hr></blockquote><p>Well, thank the Lord for that. It was getting a bit much being hit on all the time! <br><br>

Re: Yikes.... - 05/26/02 07:22 PM

Who am I to say?<br><br>
Posted by: gshocked

Re: Okay - 05/26/02 07:52 PM

I thought it was Peter Frampton...<br><br>
Posted by: sean

Re: Yikes.... - 05/26/02 08:14 PM

okie dokie...i just removed the old picture and replaced it with me. <br><br>cheers!<br><br>[color:blue] -sean</font color=blue>

Re: Yikes.... - 05/26/02 08:27 PM

Me too! Hello Everybody!<br><br>

Re: Yikes.... - 05/26/02 08:44 PM

Excellent!<br><br>Hope it's contagious... I'd much rather talk with people instead of their pets. <br><br>

Oh dear... - 05/26/02 08:56 PM

I'm beginning to feel like the elder statesman of MM. Now where the heck did I put that pipe and slippers...? <br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Oh dear... - 05/26/02 09:02 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I'm beginning to feel like the elder statesman of MM.<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>Why do you think I haven't changed my avatar <br><br>
Posted by: KateSorensen

Ya want Elder! - 05/26/02 09:06 PM

<-------- this is elder. . .<br><br>

Re: Ya want Elder! - 05/26/02 09:07 PM

Spring chicken, m'dear, spring chicken.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Ya want Elder! - 05/27/02 12:19 AM

Mom! Where have you been these forty-mumble years? <br><br>I've had the good fortune to see your lovely visage on several occasions in the past, Kate. I suspect you were a babe and a heart-breaker in your youth. Go on, admit it!<br><br>About this elder thing, yep I think you have me beat there, but not by as much as you think.<br><br>And no, I'm not saying, even if you guess right. <br><br>
Posted by: TreeBeard

Re: Ya want Elder! - 05/27/02 02:12 AM

You reckon you are old mate. You look youthful and fit for your age then.<br>I used to be beautiful once.. well at least I can say that now.. but I was around in the seventies too<br><br>=============================================================<br>| "Behold the Turtle, he maketh no progress ==== until he sticketh out his neck." |<br>=============================================================
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Ya want Elder! - 05/27/02 03:13 AM

Wow..seeing all these pictures. Perhaps I'll put mine up.<br><br>Mach1, you kinda look like Liam Neeson!!<br><br>
Posted by: AntiTrollMan

Re: Yikes.... - 05/27/02 03:22 AM

Thanks Terry I feel better about the pic <br><br><br>
Posted by: johnengler

Re: Yikes.... - 05/27/02 06:41 AM

so, you're not comfortable talking to cats and dogs, eh? hmmm... how about a version of me?<br><br>Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.<br>-- Aaron Levenstein
Posted by: Anonymous

Do I Detect An Old Farts-athon Starting? - 05/27/02 07:15 AM

Remember, you have to be at least 50 to qualify for Old Farts International (OFI). So to all you old farts out there, two questions:<br><br> How old are you?<br> How old do you feel?<br><br>I'll start: At this very moment, 55 and 55.<br><br>[color:red]John</font color=red>
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: Do I Detect An Old Farts-athon Starting? - 05/27/02 07:59 AM

Sorry to hear that, John! Hope the moment passes. <br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Yikes.... - 05/27/02 12:17 PM

Did someone just goose you... or are you just happy to see me? <br><br>At any rate... like it better than cats and dogs.<br><br>

Re: Do I Detect An Old Farts-athon Starting? - 05/27/02 12:22 PM

How old are you? Still 57<br> How old do you feel? Still goin' on 28<br><br>Technically an OFI but NOT!<br><br>

Re: Yikes.... - 05/27/02 12:59 PM

Maybe the bowtie is on too tight? Nah--he's definitely being goosed, you're right <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Do I Detect An Old Farts-athon Starting? - 05/27/02 01:34 PM

Oh gosh. Guess I qualify. <br><br>I'm in an excellent mood right now so I'll say I don't feel a day over 50.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Ya want Elder! - 05/27/02 02:04 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I used to be beautiful once...<p><hr></blockquote><p>Now there's a strange thing. We look at the pix of our youth and we think, "Jeeze, I didn't look that bad really..." when at the time we compare ourselves to others and think, "Cripes, I'm not exactly male-model material."<br><br>Gotta say I feel reasonably content with my appearance these days; I've grown into my skin I guess.<br><br>Funny old creatures, us humans. <br><br>Hey, you aren't related to Michael Hutchence by any chance? <br><br>

Re: Ya want Elder! - 05/27/02 02:06 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Mach1, you kinda look like Liam Neeson...<p><hr></blockquote><p>Thanks but I actually look more like Bert from Sesame Street. <br><br>

Re: Ya want Elder! - 05/27/02 02:16 PM

Glad I still look rather young for my age. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Ya want Elder! - 05/27/02 02:44 PM

If that's your current pic, you look reeeeeeally young for your age! <br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by MachOne on 05/27/02 06:00 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: Ya want Elder! - 05/27/02 02:57 PM

Okay, who am I tryin' to kid.<br><br><--------- This better?<br><br><br><br>

Re: Ya want Elder! - 05/27/02 03:03 PM

Bee-yoo-tee-full. You most certainly don't look 50 plus! <br><br>

Re: Ya want Elder! - 05/27/02 03:41 PM

Your younger self is a lot like your older self, Margadagio--both very nice!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Ya want Elder! - 05/27/02 04:48 PM

Everyone is looking good! It is really cool to see who everybody is!<br><br>

Re: Ya want Elder! - 05/27/02 04:56 PM

ah.. sweet talker <br><br><br><br>

Re: Ya want Elder! - 05/27/02 04:59 PM

Unfortunately I still have chubby cheeks. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Ya want Elder! - 05/27/02 05:40 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Now there's a strange thing. We look at the pix of our youth and we think, "Jeeze, I didn't look that bad really..." when at the<br> time we compare ourselves to others and think, "Cripes, I'm not exactly male-model material."<p><hr></blockquote><p> well I was never male model material but I looked better without wrinkles :)<br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Hey, you aren't related to Michael Hutchence by any chance?<p><hr></blockquote><p> could well be,.. we all came here on the same boat. <br><br>=============================================================<br>| "Behold the Turtle, he maketh no progress ==== until he sticketh out his neck." |<br>=============================================================

Re: Do I Detect An Old Farts-athon Starting? - 05/27/02 05:47 PM

well I am still feeling 17, <br>like my first pic,<br>in my mind that is<br>but with my hands,<br>I feel all wrinkly...<br><br>=============================================================<br>| "Behold the Turtle, he maketh no progress ==== until he sticketh out his neck." |<br>=============================================================
Posted by: johnengler

Re: Ya want Elder! - 05/27/02 06:53 PM

so, after reading the last couple of posts... the only thing that comes to mind is that song <br><br>"the beautiful people" by Marilyn Manson...<br><br>Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.<br>-- Aaron Levenstein