I'm Out of Here

Posted by: yoyo52

I'm Out of Here - 05/24/02 05:06 PM

I left the fora at MacNN because of idiotic behavior. It's come here now. Bye.<br><br>And that's true too.--Shakespeare, King Lear
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: I'm Out of Here - 05/24/02 05:18 PM

Don't let a moment in time make you turn and run. It's not worth it. It's simply that... a moment.<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: I'm Out of Here - 05/24/02 05:37 PM

Don't leave yet...I almost left but I'm sticking around a little bit longer to see if it settles down and the [censored] stops. Hopefully. <br><br><br>
Posted by: Entish

Re: I'm Out of Here - 05/24/02 09:49 PM

true,<br>and moments come<br>and they go...<br><br>
Posted by: StanFlack

Re: I'm Out of Here - 05/24/02 11:55 PM

Please don't do that. I have made a couple of posts regarding the issue and I am hoping that the members involved will respect me enough act on what I said. If not, we will have to take stronger measures, but I sure hope we never get to that stage. Not here. <br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Stan
Posted by: johnengler

Re: I'm Out of Here - 05/25/02 03:46 PM

'tis a sad day indeeed... <br><br>yoyo... if you read this... please stay in touch... you are and always will be a gentleman and a scholar, and it's been pleasant discussing things with you...<br><br>and if you hear from nycdewd... tell him hi for me.<br><br>Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.<br>-- Aaron Levenstein
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: I'm Out of Here - 05/27/02 11:10 AM

Oh please.... NOTHING here or at MacCentral could EVER be as bad as MacNN... that place is just a joke!<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: I'm Out of Here - 05/27/02 06:58 PM

heh... yes, that's very true...<br><br>Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.<br>-- Aaron Levenstein

Re: I'm Out of Here - 05/27/02 08:03 PM

Well, there are some major idiots at MacNN, no doubt about that. But there are also some very nice people over there. Unfortunately the bad guys otunumber the good--or at least outshout the good.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: I'm Out of Here - 05/29/02 03:18 PM

True... there were a few people that I really looked forward to hearing from... but for the most part it was a non-stop "Troll-war"<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: I'm Out of Here - 05/29/02 08:55 PM

I don't understand? What idiotic behavior? I just started posting here a couple days ago.... is it me?? :(<br><br>

Re: I'm Out of Here - 05/29/02 09:19 PM

Not you at all. It was a passing phase, and it has passed, knock on wood. Welcome, you'll enjoy this community.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: I'm Out of Here - 06/02/02 08:08 AM

Like Yoyo, I'm leaving MacNN b/c of the idiocy. I've lost interesting in wading through the crap to get to anything good. So far, I really like what I see here.<br><br>I hope your situation was temporary YoYo. I'd like to make my stay a little longer than two days. <br><br>

Re: I'm Out of Here - 06/02/02 07:12 PM

welcome aboard Q<br><br>Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.<br>-- Aaron Levenstein

Re: I'm Out of Here - 06/02/02 10:50 PM

Q as in StarTrek? Welcome--and ignore my tantrum. Honestly, this forum is the cat's pjs <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: I'm Out of Here - 06/03/02 04:38 AM

Thank you for the welcome!<br><br>And less so like the omniscient continuum member (as my wife likes to point out, I most certainly don't know everything) and more like the gadget-owning character played by Desmond Llewelyn in the Bond movies. I do so love my gadgets. <br><br><br><br>

Re: I'm Out of Here - 06/03/02 08:53 AM

Me too <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"