Spam is ok by Stan in this forum

Posted by: KateSorensen

Spam is ok by Stan in this forum - 05/24/02 03:54 PM

Or so it appears. Criminey! What happened?<br><br>Really unbelievable. What a ridiculous mess. I guess it is a bunch of people having "fun" again?<br><br>[scratches head, goes back outside to play]<br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Spam is ok by Stan in this forum - 05/24/02 04:01 PM

Sorry about that Kate...check out my thread: http://www.macminute.com/cgi-bin/wwwthre...p;o=0&part=<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by OSXaddict on 05/24/02 07:01 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: carp

Re: Spam is ok by Stan in this forum - 05/24/02 04:04 PM

Spam? I must have missed something?<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Spam is ok by Stan in this forum - 05/24/02 05:24 PM

She meant all the BS about Matt & SteveG<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Ahhhhhhh - 05/24/02 05:43 PM

I see, John. Thanks for cluing me in. I came into the forum and didn't know what to read or where to start, so I had not read your post, and the stuff I did read was balderdash and spam sandwiches. <br><br>Recall my post "Things are back to normal here" or something like that? I take it back! Do you think they will ever be back to normal? Ha!<br><br>Should change the name of the lounge to the OK Corral. . . would fit the place better these days.<br><br>Kate<br><br>
Posted by: StanFlack

Re: Spam is ok by Stan in this forum - 05/25/02 08:21 AM

C'mon Kate, you know me better than that! <br><br>I was hoping that the boys would sort themselves out - I did a post last night. If that doesn't work we'll take more drastic measures, but I spoke to several of them last night and I think we will be OK from here on in.<br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Stan
Posted by: Anonymous

Do What You Have To, Stan... - 05/25/02 08:33 AM

You have my support. It's pretty boring, childish stuff anyway. What is it about the Internet that causes guys to grow antlers and have at each other?<br><br>[color:red]John</font color=red>
Posted by: steveg

Re: Do What You Have To, Stan... - 05/25/02 08:54 AM

Whatchoo talkin' about, Willis?<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: six_of_one

Steve ... - 05/25/02 09:28 AM

Why do you have brown lightning coming out of your head?<br><br>hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!<br><br>=D<br>=D<br>=D<br>=D<br>=D<br><br>Sorry, that was awful ... but the setup was just too good to pass by =)<br><br>***matt<br><br>

Re: Steve ... - 05/25/02 09:38 AM

Bad hair day. <br><br>

I DO know better! - 05/25/02 10:02 AM

Was trying to get someone's attention without being a "snitch" as some would like to call it. <br><br>I just wanted you to come in and sit for a spell and calm down the natives. It gets so ridiculously stupid they trash the lounge and difficult to carry on a normal conversation. But if anyone complains when they are having "fun", the complainers get ganged up on as "goody two-shoes".<br><br>I know you'd rather not police the place, and as such, give us pleanty of head room to act and do as we'd like, with normal sane, adult, mature reason. So, I was just raising a red flag for you to see and come in and remind some that they'd gone a wee bit over the edge.<br><br>You did. I appreciate it berry, berry.<br><br>Kate<br><br>

Nice Rack! - 05/25/02 10:27 AM

Who knew?<br><br><br><br>=)<br><br>***matt<br><br>

Re: Nice Rack! - 05/25/02 10:36 AM

Thank you six. You'll be hearing from my attornies: Bull, Winkle & Rockberg. <br><br>

Re: Nice Rack! - 05/25/02 10:43 AM

Well, okay ... but if you sue me, Boris and Natasha are going to know where you are =)<br><br>***matt<br><br>

Re: Nice Rack! - 05/25/02 11:03 AM

Doesn't matter. Kate and MikeB already blew my cover in another thread.<br><br>

Re: Nice Rack! - 05/25/02 11:41 AM

"Doesn't matter. Kate and MikeB already blew my cover in another thread."<br><br>That from a feller who even puts his cell phone number available thru a "profile" on web. The guys here told me not to make mine available. Well you like living on the edge, huh?<br><br><br><br>

Re: Nice Rack! - 05/25/02 12:16 PM

It's a diversion. What you think is a cell no. is really the launch code for missles aimed at Steve Balmer's armpits. <br><br>

Re: Nice Rack! - 05/25/02 12:29 PM

Well then you need better security ... those missiles have obviously detonated several times in said armpits - to the horror of an audience full of MS geeks, the entire internet and a couple of otherwise fine dress shirts ...<br><br>Time to get a new code =)<br><br>***matt<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Nice Rack! - 05/25/02 12:31 PM

I don't wanna think what kind of megatonnage it would take to destroy those pits.<br><br>[color:red]John</font color=red>

Re: Nice Rack! - 05/25/02 12:32 PM

Those were actually test shots armed with water balloon heads.<br>Talk about a missile BAN<br><br>nyuk nyuk nyuk <br><br>

Re: Nice Rack! - 05/25/02 12:34 PM

Yah. I heard they were used as stunt doubles in the last Godzilla flick.<br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Stink bombs!... - 05/25/02 12:45 PM

Ooops no they weren't, too late.<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>Drawing is the honesty of the art. There is no possibility of cheating. It is either good or bad.<br> Salvador Dali