jaguar - photos and movies

Posted by: sean

jaguar - photos and movies - 05/10/02 11:20 AM

<a href="http://www.railheaddesign.com/pages/various/jaguar/jag01.html">click to see</a><br><br>these probably won't last long, but there were just available when i checked. good luck.<br><br>[color:blue] -sean</font color=blue>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: jaguar - photos and movies - 05/10/02 04:38 PM

Why go there when I just boot into my 2nd HD? <br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: jaguar - photos and movies - 05/10/02 08:51 PM

Thanks, Sean. I'd seen the images in spymac, but these are much better.<br><br>And that's true too.--Shakespeare, King Lear

Re: jaguar - photos and movies - 05/10/02 09:30 PM

hmmm..guess noone wants to find out more about 10.2....<br><br>
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: jaguar - photos and movies - 05/10/02 09:39 PM

Do the images offer fairly reliable accuracy of the forthcoming update? Or is this information very speculative?<br><br>If this is what OS X is about to become, I'm impressed. It would appear to be quite intuitive.<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>
Posted by: MachOne

Re: jaguar - photos and movies - 05/10/02 09:46 PM

There must be something in it since SpyMac has had it's pix yanked and they've posted a nice letter from Mac Legal.<br><br>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: jaguar - photos and movies - 05/11/02 05:20 AM

I'm not surprised they've been yanked. They were good pics and I'm glad I had a look see.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: MachOne

Hi. - 05/11/02 05:29 AM

Hey, Marg...what do you think is with that rakka_dakka dude over at MC? And hi.<br><br>Did I mention "Hi"?<br><br>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Hi. - 05/11/02 05:43 AM

hi<br><br>Weird. I think it may be a young kid. Notice he is only on for a short time then gone?<br><br>hi<br><br><br><br>

Re: jaguar - photos and movies - 05/11/02 06:31 AM

Those pictures were dead on. If you want to see some, let me know <br><br>
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: jaguar - photos and movies - 05/11/02 08:16 AM

Thanks for the offer, John. I had a good look at the pics from Sean's link and was pleasantly surprised with the apparent new features. So much so that I'm becoming anxious to install X on this old 8600/G4/400 - just waiting for the software patch from Sonnet.<br><br>Cheers!<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: jaguar - photos and movies - 05/11/02 08:41 AM

So what do I have to do to pick up the hint, OSXAddict?<br><br>And that's true too.--Shakespeare, King Lear

Re: jaguar - photos and movies - 05/11/02 09:34 AM

PM me I guess..or send me an AIM message (jbr123064)<br><br>