For those who don't get over to MC

Posted by: MacBozo

For those who don't get over to MC - 05/08/02 05:28 PM

I went to my daughter's graduation from St. Petersburg College (community college) on Monday PM. She received her AA with honors with a 3.36 GPA for two years of work. <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: sean

Re: For those who don't get over to MC - 05/08/02 05:38 PM

that's great...after two years of college i think i had about a 2.5 GPA. my first year was chalked full of C's and a few B's. great to see your daughter will transfer with the hardest two years out of the way and great grades to show for it. good luck to her.<br><br>[color:blue] -sean</font color=blue>
Posted by: johnengler

Re: For those who don't get over to MC - 05/08/02 05:39 PM

tell her congratulations and good job... its great to see kids getting an education...<br><br>"Great necessities call out for great virtues."<br>--Abigail Adams<br>

Re: For those who don't get over to MC - 05/08/02 06:16 PM

Thanks! She doesn't really need to transfer to continue to earn a Bachelor's degree. Since St. Petersburg College (was Junior college until January), began offering four year programs both on campus and through cooperation with the state university system, she can stay right here if she wants. She is looking into some of the BS programs now being offered.<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: For those who don't get over to MC - 05/08/02 08:23 PM

Congratulations! What did she graduate in? She looks so happy in that picture <br><br>And that's true too.--Shakespeare, King Lear
Posted by: MachOne

Re: For those who don't get over to MC - 05/08/02 08:28 PM

Tell her "Well done" from the under educated deadbeats here at MM and MC. Congrats to you and your "little girl" MacBozo. <br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: For those who don't get over to MC - 05/08/02 09:44 PM

Good on her! Looks like a sweet girl.<br>I'm sure you'll cherish her always.<br><br><br>A DAUGHTER<br>by JOSIE MURPHEY<br><br>A DAUGHTER IS THAT BUNDLE OF JOY YOU STARE AT,WHEN GOD GIVES HER TO YOU.<br>A DAUGHTER IS THAT TINY PERSON<br>YOU PROMISE YOUR LIFE TO.<br>A DAUGHTER IS THAT CHILD<br>YOU HELP WITH HER FIRST WALK,<br>THE ONE YOU COACH,<br>WHEN SHE STARTS TO TALK.<br>A DAUGHTER IS THE ONE <br>YOU STAY UP FOR<br>WHEN SHE FEELS REALLY BAD,<br>THAT CHILD YOU COMFORT,<br>WHEN HER HEART IS BROKEN<br>AND SHE IS SO SAD..<br>A DAUGHTER IS <br>THAT SPECIAL FRIEND,<br>WHO'LL ARGUE AND LOVE YOU<br>UNTIL THE VERY END..<br>THIS IS A DAUGHTER,<br>AND MUCH MUCH MORE.<br>SHE IS SOMEONE YOU WILL<br>ALWAYS HOLD DEAR,<br>CLOSE TO YOUR HEART <br>IS WHERE SHE'LL BE,<br>UNTIL YOUR LAST BREATH,<br>AND YOU CRY YOUR LAST TEAR..<br>SHE'S A GIFT FROM GOD,<br>AND YOU'LL ALWAYS <br>HOLD HER NEAR..<br><br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>Drawing is the honesty of the art. There is no possibility of cheating. It is either good or bad.<br> Salvador Dali
Posted by: Krasni

Re: For those who don't get over to MC - 05/09/02 12:04 AM

Congratulations to you and your daughter!<br><br>

Re: For those who don't get over to MC - 05/09/02 11:50 AM

Graduated from her General Education requirements. She's happy because she's taking the summer off. She is looking at some of the new Bachelor's degree programs noe being offered through SPC.<br><br>