desktop picture (thread #2)

Posted by: sean

desktop picture (thread #2) - 04/30/02 10:25 AM

well, the large photos in the other thread caused right/left scrolling and i think that's hard to navigate so i am starting a new thread to continue that thread.<br><br>here is my dual monitor desktop. note: the second monitor (right) is cropped about 2 inches from the left edge because i am trying to save space in this thread and cut the image size down. there is nothing special to see over there anyway. i tend to change the background on th right about weekly, but have kept the picture on the left for quite some time now. it's my wife rocking my son to sleep -- i covered the flash to take the photo specifically for my desktop.<br><br><center><br><br></center><br><br>[color:blue] -sean</font color=blue>
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: desktop picture (thread #2) - 04/30/02 11:14 AM

Very well done pic, Sean!<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: desktop picture (thread #2) - 04/30/02 11:39 AM

This is my desktop pic. It is something I created myself.<br><br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: sean

Re: desktop picture (thread #2) - 04/30/02 11:46 AM

margadadio...turn your monitor off right now! those eyes peeking through and that mouth look like Alec's from his forum side picture prior to his 1972 photo. <br><br>Alec...the word 'pervert' comes to mind...you've got some explaining to do.<br><br>[color:blue] -sean</font color=blue>

"pervert" - 04/30/02 12:04 PM

ROTFLMAO!!!!<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: desktop picture (thread #2) - 04/30/02 12:07 PM

You have me almost PIMP!!! "pervert" <br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>
Posted by: JonnyCat

I need to make myself a desktop! - 04/30/02 12:24 PM

I'm still using the one that came with the Mac. boy these desktops you guys are posting look really cool!<br><br>note to self: make desktop on weekend.<br><br>[color:red]live free or die</font color=red>

Re: desktop picture (thread #2) - 04/30/02 12:56 PM

Pervert? <br>Guess I better make sure I'm fully clothed while at my monitor!<br><br>I can't deny there is a certain resemblence to another evil pic. T'wasn't any accident. I would look at that other pic and see wickedness. Sometimes it would seriously creep me out.<br><br>My pic depicts all that evilness lurking, just watching and waiting to pounce on some unsuspecting soul.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Swatcat

It's Mine All Mine ! - 04/30/02 01:17 PM

Hey lady you stole my desktop<br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Swatcat on 04/30/02 05:06 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: desktop picture (thread #2) - 04/30/02 01:23 PM

Just WHO are YOU calling a thief? <br><br>glad you are enjoying my gift.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Swatcat

Re: desktop picture (thread #2) - 04/30/02 01:29 PM

You bet I am<br><br>This could be da place
Posted by: six_of_one

Re: desktop picture (thread #2) - 04/30/02 01:44 PM

Okay, here's mine =)<br><br><br><br>It's the one for my laptop ... the ones for my desktop at home I'll refrain from sharing here so as to not offend the sensibilities of our female members ...<br><br>;-)<br><br>***matt<br><br>

Re: desktop picture (thread #2) - 04/30/02 01:48 PM

That's really nice. I like it alot!<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: steveg

Re: desktop picture (thread #2) - 04/30/02 02:11 PM

Now that's slick! Looks like an Asimov book jacket. <br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: desktop picture (thread #2) - 04/30/02 03:02 PM

Here's mine. I like a clean desktop. But sometimes it's messy. :)<br><br><br><br>--<br>I am dangerous. I am Dyslexic of Borg. Fusistance is retile. Your a$$ will be laminated.

Re: desktop picture (thread #2) - 04/30/02 03:07 PM

cool! ... lt's like a PowerPuff Girl on LSD ...<br><br>=D<br><br>***matt<br><br>

Re: desktop picture (thread #2) - 04/30/02 03:14 PM

What's LSD? :)<br><br>--<br>I am dangerous. I am Dyslexic of Borg. Fusistance is retile. Your a$$ will be laminated.

Re: desktop picture (thread #2) - 04/30/02 03:20 PM

A hallucinogenic drug ... very popular in the 60's ...<br><br>=)<br><br>***matt<br><br>

Re: desktop picture (thread #2) - 04/30/02 04:41 PM

Ah, ok. :)<br><br>--<br>I am dangerous. I am Dyslexic of Borg. Fusistance is retile. Your a$$ will be laminated.

Re: desktop picture (thread #2) - 04/30/02 05:49 PM

One of my very first attempts at playing with PhotoShop in '97.<br><br><br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>
Posted by: drjohn

Roll my own - 04/30/02 06:01 PM

The small monitor is for junk, palates etc. The other is where real "work" is done. Like posting pictures.<br> <br><br>

Re: desktop picture (thread #2) - 04/30/02 07:16 PM

Such a neat pic. Did someone mention LSD? <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: steveg

Kewl - 04/30/02 07:48 PM

iTie-dye! <br><br>

Re: desktop picture (thread #2) - 04/30/02 08:34 PM

Very nice Marge. How come no TransparentDock? Is there a way to download your desktop picture, I'd like to see it on my desktop.<br><br>