Slideshow with iMovie

Posted by: OSXaddict

Slideshow with iMovie - 04/28/02 05:53 PM

I have this digital camera that I bought recently and have been fooling around with iMovie making slideshows set to music..only for myself and friends. If you all are bored and wanna check it out, click here:<br>http://homepage.mac.com/johnky/iMovieTheater3.html<br><br>
Posted by: morserj

Well done! *NM* - 04/28/02 09:14 PM

<br><br>Ryan
Posted by: margadagio

Nice! - 04/28/02 10:09 PM

<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Slideshow with iMovie - 04/28/02 11:32 PM

Great, I haven't paid much attention to iMovie because I don't have a digital video camera. I do have a Coolpix I can shoot 40 seconds of video with/no sound. I knew you could do slideshows with QT but I think you can probably do nicer titles with iMovie. Yours is so slick it took me a second to realize it was still pics. Thanks for sharing and the ephiany! Job well done.<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>Drawing is the honesty of the art. There is no possibility of cheating. It is either good or bad.<br> Salvador Dali
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Slideshow with iMovie - 04/29/02 12:09 AM

Just checked it out. Very nice, John. :)<br><br>--<br>I am dangerous. I am Dyslexic of Borg. Fusistance is retile. Your a$$ will be laminated.
Posted by: NotTheOnly1

That was GREAT!!! - 04/29/02 12:34 AM

NV<br><br>I've dabbled with iMovie, but it scares me.<br><br>:-p<br><br>Do you rhumba? Excellent! Now pick a rhumba and sit down.. GM
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Slideshow with iMovie - 04/29/02 03:05 AM

Thank you all <br><br>iMovie isn't as easy as they say...at least for me! Luckily I have the iMovie2:the missing manual here. I had to route each picture (all 143!) through Graphic Converter first before importing them into iMovie, otherwise they were grayed out. I'm sure that I could have done it differently, but I haven't figured that out yet. I have like 2 other slideshows, but those are just fun ones. Anyone who wants to see them let me know.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: ChrisN

iMovie slideshow starter tutorial - 04/29/02 10:24 AM

Saw a really good iMovie slideshow starter tutorial last week at TidBITS. Titles, transitions, music control, lotsa good stuff.<br><br>Shelli, glad to hear about your Mom too.<br><br>Chris <br><br><br>Thunder is good, thunder is impressive, but it is lightning that does the work.<br>-Mark Twain