Instant Karma - Redneck Rage

Posted by: lanovami

Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/29/14 05:35 PM

Or that's what this viral video is called. It made the local news too, but I prefer the raw video.

Posted by: Stumpy1

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/29/14 07:00 PM

I guess she wasn't driving fast enough for him? frown

There have been a lot of testy folks on the road hereabouts, lately. I think the persistent cold is getting to a lot of us.
Posted by: steveg

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/30/14 04:30 AM

I have my own special treatment for tailgaters. Some peeps like to tap the brakes hard to force the offender to slam on his/her brakes. Too dangerous. I just ease off the throttle very gradually, dropping as much as 10 mph over a half mile or so. And if it's a 2-lane roadway, I'll match the speed of the car next to me for a mile or so.

Yeah, I know… sadistic. grin
Posted by: NucleusG4

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/30/14 05:32 AM

He was lucky that on oncoming Semi didn't slam into him as he went across the highway.
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/30/14 06:09 AM

That's always fun to do... until you find the one son-of-a-b!tch that pulls a gun out and takes a shot at you.

Probably better to just let this particularly annoying piece of humanity have their way.
Posted by: MrB

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/30/14 06:24 AM

The gal (sounded like a gal), taking the video might have been well to have spent more attention to her own driving instead of attempting to get this guy on video.

Glad neither one of them hit anyone else
Dave
Posted by: Celandine

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/30/14 09:26 AM

Originally Posted By: MacGizmo
That's always fun to do... until you find the one son-of-a-b!tch that pulls a gun out and takes a shot at you.

Probably better to just let this particularly annoying piece of humanity have their way.

A-Men & A-Men!

My feelings on the matter, when some jo attempts to
cut-me-out in traffic is to Let 'Em Go reasoning I'd rather
have the jerk in front of me than on my *eh-hem* tail.

Now for the story:
I was in a similar situation just last week, as Ted & I were
traveling down Rt46W on the way to the storage facility.
Luckily the incident happened IMMEDIATELY in front of me
...and luckier still, we weren’t IMMEDIATELY involved ..

It was after work, at dusk.. heavy traffic on the 2 lane hiway.

As we approached a traffic light, an SUV 2 cars ahead of me
had his right blinker on and slowing down, when some jerk in
pickup directly in front of me gunned it apparently intending
to race up the shoulder to beat the SUV to the turn ( ? )

What happened next was happened in the blink of the eye:
The SUV with his right blinker on was actually turning into
the parking lot of a road-side Diner... not for the upcoming
intersection at all.
The Pickup truck driver, who'd gunned it to beat him out at
the intersection (by passing the SUV on the RIGHT & On A
Shoulder) Plowed into the SUV doing at least 45 mph.

*SLAM*BAM*SCREACH!!!*
Talk about “A Lot Of ‘Splainin’ To Do!”
Posted by: John Rougeux

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/30/14 09:59 AM

That's actually an edited video. This one is the full length:

Now, I'm not condoning the guy in the truck's behavior and he got what he deserved,
but if you watch this version, you can clearly see that the person filming the video is in the left lane and no vehicles are in the right lane for quite a bit.

The law in the majority of states, if not all, is that you are to remain in the right lane until you need to pass, and then return to the right lane. Obviously they aren't doing that.

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/30/14 10:07 AM

It's also the law that faster traffic stay in left lanes and they are both passing traffic in the right lane.
On a multi lane highway the passing lane is the one in the center... with the left being for faster vehicles and the right being for slower.
Having said that.. the common practice and most law on United States Highways is that the left lane is reserved for passing and faster moving traffic, and that traffic using the left lane must yield to traffic wishing to overtake.

She should have yielded.
Posted by: Jim_

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/30/14 10:18 AM

Originally Posted By: John Rougeux
Now, I'm not condoning the guy in the truck's behavior and he got what he deserved,
but if you watch this version, you can clearly see that the person filming the video is in the left lane and no vehicles are in the right lane for quite a bit.
Not what I saw. There was a vehicle on the right at the beginning which went ahead of them, they were pacing it. They then passed it, and the vehicle in front of it. She didn't hop into the right lane right after passing it, it looked like wasn't ACD anyway. The moment the ass got past the second vehicle he cut in front of it and pulled upon her.

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/30/14 10:20 AM

By the same token, she's doing 60, and if the speed limit is 55 (most traffic cops will grant you a 5mph grace zone as long as road/weather conditions are ok), she's under no obligation to go any faster. Plus the guy could have flashed his lights or honked to let her know he wanted to pass. Instead, he acted like a jerk and got a bit of payback for his troubles.

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/30/14 10:36 AM

I drive a lot for my job, I can remember at least 4 times where a road rager caused an accident, unfortunately in those cases they took vehicles out that had nothing to do with it. One I was almost caught up in on a 4th of July while heading through town on the freeway.

We were going 60 or so. I saw the traffic stop suddenly in front of the guy in front of me that was flipping the woman to his right off, he didn't see it. Luckily it was a wide berm on my left. I saw that I had time to stop without hitting him, but the idiots behind me were tailgating. I didn't slow down and just yanked it on to the berm and went by the guy the moment he rear ended the car in front of him, and the car/s that were behind me accordioned into him and each other, a half a dozen or more. I glanced into my rear view mirror and saw a car a few cars back climbing on top of the backend of the vehicle in front of it. I heard on the radio later that the highway was shut down for a while. No fatalities, but it ruined a lot people's 4th of July.
Posted by: six_of_one

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/30/14 10:38 AM

The law in the majority of states, if not all, is that you are to remain in the right lane until you need to pass, and then return to the right lane. Obviously they aren't doing that.

Well the truck isn't in the right lane either, so they're both on equal ground on that score. Plus we can't see what traffic is like in the right lane ahead, so merging may not have been practical. The driver of the truck certainly didn't think so or else he would have passed on the right earlier in the video ...

Regardless, I see the bad karma as less tailgating and more actually slowing down after passing to give the finger -- if the truck had simply continued its journey after passing, it would have been no harm, no foul …

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/30/14 10:49 AM

Originally Posted By: Jim_
I drive a lot for my job, I can remember at least 4 times where a road rager caused an accident, unfortunately in those cases they took vehicles out that had nothing to do with it. One I was almost caught up in on a 4th of July while heading through town on the freeway.

We were going 60 or so. I saw the traffic stop suddenly in front of the guy in front of me that was flipping the woman to his right off, he didn't see it. Luckily it was a wide berm on my left. I saw that I had time to stop without hitting him, but the idiots behind me were tailgating me. I didn't slow down and just yanked it on to the berm and went by the guy the moment he rear ended the car in front of him, and the car/s that were behind me accordioned into him and each other, a half a dozen or more. I glanced into my rear view mirror and saw a car a few cars back climbing on top of the backend of the vehicle in front of it. I heard on the radio later that the highway was shut down for a while. No fatalities, but it ruined a lot people's 4th of July.

Yeah, I've noticed lately that many drivers seem to regard driving as a competition. I've had several instances recently of signaling a merge into another lane, only to have a vehicle there two or three car lengths back actually speed-up and pass so I wouldn't be in front of them. More amazing is when signaling a merge into a left lane, having the same thing happen, but then the person actually merging into my lane ahead of me. Instead of letting me merge and them taking my place in the other lane, they felt the need to make it a race …

Crazy stuff ...

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/30/14 11:55 AM

New Jersey Traffic Laws don't include dedicated speed lanes per se

New Jersey designates the
Right Lane = Passing Lane
Center Lanes = Traveling Lanes
Left Lane = Transition Lane
...with NO PASSING On the Right Under Any Circumstance,
...& NO Traveling on a Shoulder unless the vehicle's disabled.
& If You Avoid An Intersection by cutting through a service station
You Do NOT Pass "GO"
You DO NOT Get $200...
...you Go Directly To Jail, w/a Chocolate Key
...that the Judge tosses out into the Sun. eek

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/30/14 12:24 PM

My question is
WHY/WHAT WAS SHE VIDEO ARCHIVING In the First Place?

It's purely conjecture on my part...but...
this guy may-have-been behaving badly for a while to justify
the woman (...some sort of safety officer by the flashes of
Safety Yellow/Reflective Tape on the coat in her vehicle...)

At one point she's even videoing into her rear view mirror.
Again, I can only assume she intended to archive his actions
AND HIS LICENSE PLATE to turn over to the Traffic Division.

I doubt it was originally intended for YouTUBE...
...until what happened happened...

Thank You, Jerky!

Posted by: Acumowchek

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/30/14 12:26 PM

Some guy was playing "Chicken" with another car, getting in front of him and slamming on the brakes. I had to swerve around to not get in an accident.
A couple minutes later, he passed me going 90, and I flipped him off.
He followed me for 30 miles, trying to run me off the road.
I now keep my finger to myself…

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/30/14 12:30 PM

The absolute worst road rage I've encountered was as a cyclist. There are people out there who just hate having to share the road with anything lacking an internal combustion engine. Even during the fundraising bike-a-thon I rode in for a dozen years before I moved to NYC, there were always two or three incidents every year. Despite all the advance publicity, all the signs and banners along the entire 200 mi route, and PD traffic control at every major intersection in every town we rode through, there was always some ass-hat with a grudge against bikers.

I've had a few confrontations where I resorted to what I call the NY Harbor Salute — which means grabbing one or both water bottles out of their cages and giving the offending driver a wet blast in the face. Only once did I introduce a harasser's nose to my frame pump. In all of those incidents, the trouble-makers were so startled that they pulled off the road while I sprinted away waiting for a bolt from a crossbow to bury itself in my spine! eek

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/30/14 01:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Acumowchek
Some guy was playing "Chicken" with another car, getting in front of him and slamming on the brakes. I had to swerve around to not get in an accident.
A couple minutes later, he passed me going 90, and I flipped him off.
He followed me for 30 miles, trying to run me off the road.

I now keep my finger to myself…

Yeah... gotta' watch that FINGER...

My Baby Brother has the # that Cops use to Run A Plate.
You'd drive on by figuring that was the end of it...
...only to find my 6'2" 300lb. brother waiting for
you in your driveway when you got home.

<klik

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/30/14 01:32 PM

That's far from the only trick up his sleeve.

He's also mastered the art of "The Left-Handed-Toss"
(an object deftly tossed from the driver's-side window
OVER the Roof of His car.....into YOUR WindShield!
anything from a Penny to an empty Pop Bottle.
although a Lug-Nut is his weapon of choice.

Here's another lil' nugget for your arsenal:
Did you know there's a way of Caving-In
the Entire Side of Someone Else's Car,
while doing no damage whatsoever
to your own? grin ver-r-ry slowly.

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/30/14 05:44 PM

Not what I saw. There was a vehicle on the right at the beginning which went ahead of them, they were pacing it. They then passed it, and the vehicle in front of it. She didn't hop into the right lane right after passing it, it looked like wasn't ACD anyway. The moment the ass got past the second vehicle he cut in front of it and pulled upon her.

ACD?

You know that technically the person filming could be cited for impeding the flow of traffic by staying in the left lane. Either speed up to pass or slow down and get behind.

We don't know how long this person was traveling in the left lane before starting the video. Who's to say that they weren't instigating by intentionally slowing down prior to the video? Or staying in the left lane far too long?

All they had to do was turn on their signal and then get over after passing.

But the guy in the truck needs to learn to relax and slow down
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/30/14 05:47 PM

I've seen this happen too many times. It doesn't matter how fast or slow you're going. These jerks feel that they have to drive 90 MPH and everybody else is in their way.

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/30/14 05:49 PM

Originally Posted By: steveg
By the same token, she's doing 60, and if the speed limit is 55 (most traffic cops will grant you a 5mph grace zone as long as road/weather conditions are ok), she's under no obligation to go any faster. Plus the guy could have flashed his lights or honked to let her know he wanted to pass. Instead, he acted like a jerk and got a bit of payback for his troubles.

Houston is/was cracking down on left lane hoggers

http://houston.culturemap.com/news/city-...nd-not-passing/

Quote:
Although some drivers might not know it, state law mandates that a driver can get a ticket for driving too slow in the far left lane — or not using it only for passing or turning left.

"It is a violation of the law to travel in that left lane when you're not passing other vehicles," Department of Public Safety trooper Alan Williams tells KPRC Houston. "Or if you're traveling at the same speed as those other vehicles."

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/30/14 05:52 PM

Originally Posted By: six_of_one

Well the truck isn't in the right lane either, so they're both on equal ground on that score. Plus we can't see what traffic is like in the right lane ahead, so merging may not have been practical. The driver of the truck certainly didn't think so or else he would have passed on the right earlier in the video ...

Passing on the right is illegal

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/30/14 05:52 PM

Quote:

Unless they weren't passing... but actually using the lane as a fast lane... which it is.

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/30/14 05:55 PM

Originally Posted By: NucleusG4
Quote:

Unless they weren't passing... but actually using the lane as a fast lane.

Which they weren't because they knew someone was behind them so they were impeding the flow of traffic.

They even made it a point to show their speed as if saying they were going the speed limit and they were not going to let someone else go faster...or someone couldn't make them go faster...or something.

Again, I do want to reiterate that I in no way condone the truck drivers behavior

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/30/14 06:20 PM

I watched the video and didn't see them slowing down ( I saw her doing about 57 MPH) ... but I did see them overtaking, slowly, a couple of vehicles on the right. As soon as they were clear... he did his stupidity...which is a different subject.

I believe Florida is different than many states in that the left lane only being used to pass and then returning to right lane is not enforced here.
As far as I know it is that you are allowed to remain in the left lane (and you are overtaking cars in the right) unless being overtaken in that same left lane from the rear by someone traveling at a higher rate of speed.
This maximizes both lanes and prevents that constant leap frogging from the right lane. The biggest cause of accidents on the highway... IMO... is switching lanes. It is almost always due to switching lanes.

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/30/14 06:21 PM

I think this article backs that up...

If it were illegal to drive continuously in the left lane... this bill wouldn't be proposed.

http://members.jacksonville.com/news/met...-ticket-florida

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/30/14 06:23 PM

To further that... on a 3 lane highway, the center lane is the passing lane... and the left is for high speed traffic. At least here in Florida, where the video was shot.

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/30/14 06:25 PM

Just saw this...

Quote:
Which they weren't because they knew someone was behind them so they were impeding the flow of traffic.

She wasn't impeding him is she was doing the limit. If he was overtaking her and she was doing the limit then he was in the wrong for speeding.
I think that was why she showed how fast she was traveling.

Just my two cents.
Posted by: Acumowchek

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/30/14 07:20 PM

If I'm going 80 in a 65, following the flow of traffic, and someone wants to get ahead of me, fine. I've got no problem with that.
But when they tailgate, it makes it a lot harder for an opportunity to change lanes.

Through Sacramento, the right lane is now the passing lane for people wanting to do 90+.
It's like a game.
Weaving in and out, cutting people off, just to get 3 cars ahead.

If she was filming while driving, she's just as bad, and should have her license and phone suspended for at least 3 months. /getoffmylawn

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/30/14 07:53 PM

The truck driver lost his cool and his control by quickly swinging over to the right, spending time and focus gesturing to her, the quickly swinging back over in front of her closely in front. If he had not done just one of these he probably would have been alright.

I also, thought it interesting that after he wiped out, the video driver pulled to the side. I am not sure if she intended to help him or just to get a steadier platform for her video

Dave

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/30/14 08:20 PM

She was probably waiting for the police to show them the video.
And not leaving the scene of an accident.

Or standing there, at a safe distance, and laughing her ass off.

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/31/14 05:08 AM

Thinking about this some more... I have never received a ticket for driving in the left lane... and have never even heard of anyone receiving one.
We're just batsh!t crazy down here!

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/31/14 07:40 AM

Originally Posted By: NucleusG4
Thinking about this some more... I have never received a ticket for driving in the left lane... and have never even heard of anyone receiving one.
We're just batsh!t crazy down here!

If it helps make your case:

The jerk in the pick-up in my story
was sportin' Florida Plates
(dint note the county)

jest sayin' whistle

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/31/14 07:59 AM

Immaterial to the point that there was obviously traffic in the right lane preventing the truck from breaking the law earlier than he did ;-) This same traffic may have prevented the car from merging to the right as well ...

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/31/14 09:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Celandine
Not true.

http://newjerseytrafficlawcenter.com/traffic-laws/improper-passing/

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/31/14 09:53 AM

Page 16, LANES FOR PASSING.

http://www.kentuckystatepolice.org/pdf/2006_ky_drivers_manual.pdf

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 03/31/14 02:10 PM

Passing on the right is legal here... especially if 3 or more lanes.

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 04/01/14 06:09 AM

I see this type of behavior in Phoenix every single day. At least once a week I see an accident where there appears to be a body laying on the pavement under a sheet (or a wreck where there couldn't possibly be a survivor).

Every f#cking week one of these idiots reminds me of how it felt to see my sister laying in a hospital bed the night she passed, and it makes me incredibly angry that they put so little concern behind their own life (and everyone else around them). For me it has been 12 years, and I still have the memories of that night like they were yesterday.

I have to wonder; if these people were made to see someone arrive in a hospital from a car accident, and be forced to watch the person's family have to identify what's left of a body, and then be in the room to witness that family have to make the decision to pull life support from their brain-dead, but still alive child—would they still be willing to tail-gate like this a$$hole? Or risk an accident just to "get it on video so I can share it online later."

I don't care what the laws are in that state (or any other one). The law of common sense, and humanity should prevail.

I'm glad the idiot in the truck survived. I hope he's learned his lesson. I hope that, for his family's sake.

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 04/01/14 07:28 AM

Well put.
Has it been 12 years? I remember you telling us about it..... later.
I'm in the Ft Lauderdale/Miami area and we get a LOT of South Americans who won't/don't obey practically any road laws. I didn't understand it till I went to Peru and Mexico. They come from a place that doesn't have many laws governing how one should drive.

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 04/01/14 09:28 AM

100% Spot On.

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 04/01/14 09:52 AM

Sorry you have had to relive the incident. People think when they get in a car that it's a competition with all the other cars. Don't the realize that with all the folks on the highway it's imperative that the work together not against each other. That's the reason for the rules, not to catch bad guys but so everyone knows his part and knows what the other driver is going to do.

Driving aggressively saves so little time during the drive to work. Just a few seconds.

Dave

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 04/01/14 10:22 AM

Not true.

..um..
..is it 'just me' .. or does the author
seem to be writing in Spanglish 'er sumpthin'? crazy

In any case:
It's not a matter of Fast-Faster-Fastest, but rather
a system that makes traveling as safe as possible.
Keeping in mind that Where Ever You're Going
It's a Journey - NOT A RACE! and we'd all like
to get to our destination with out incident.

Left Lane = PASSING
Center (1 or more) Lanes = TRAVELING
Right Lane = TRANSITIONING

IDEALLY everyone is Traveling @ the Speed Limit whistle
~ In the Traveling Lanes ~
IF they need to PASS, they change lanes safely to the
LEFT until passed the vehicle still in the Traveling
Lane... and change back into the Traveling Lane ASAP.

*Right Lanes are for the purpose of Transitioning
Onto or Off Of the highway or for disabled vehicles.
Once the vehicle comes up to speed, he should enter
the Traveling Lane As Soon As Possible, and stay there,
unless Passing (To The LEFT), or transitioning again
(slowing down) to a safe speed to EXIT the highway.

*Passing or Traveling in a TRANSITION Lane presents
the danger of hitting a vehicle that's just getting
onto, or off-of the highway, limping along to a place
where they can safely pull off the road, someone
making an emergency repair (fixing a flat close to
the edge of the highway) or even a Police Vehicle
that's stopped to assist someone or issuing a ticket.

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 04/01/14 10:44 AM

Originally Posted By: MrB
Sorry you have had to relive the incident. People think when they get in a car that it's a competition with all the other cars. Don't the realize that with all the folks on the highway it's imperative that the work together not against each other. That's the reason for the rules, not to catch bad guys but so everyone knows his part and knows what the other driver is going to do.

Driving aggressively saves so little time during the drive to work. Just a few seconds.

Dave

Eggzactly!

Driving shouldn't depend on crossing your fingers and
saying a prayer just to get to work every morning. eek

When I taught Paulette to drive the first thing I said
was that A Driver's License is an understood contract
that we all agree to. A MATTER OF ABSOLUTE TRUST!

Your End of the bargain is to stay alert, always signal
your intentions, stay in the center of your lane, and
as much as possible, keep pace with the flow of traffic.

Their End of the bargain is to do the same.

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 04/01/14 11:29 AM

Not true.

..um..
..is it 'just me' .. or does the author
seem to be writing in Spanglish 'er sumpthin'? crazy
Not sure where your lengthy post regarding safe driving falls into my refutal that your "NO PASSING On the Right Under Any Circumstance" comment was wrong, as it is legal.

Most passing should be made on the left. Pass on the right only on roads with more than one lande going in the same direction if vehicles on the roadway are moving in two or more substantially continuous lines, or if the driver ahead is making a left turn. New Jersey law prohibits passing on the right should(er) of the roadway.

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 04/01/14 11:57 AM

May I suggest…

grin

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 04/01/14 12:44 PM

LOL

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 04/01/14 02:23 PM

Not true.

Quote:
PASS ONLY WHEN SAFE

Most passing should be made on the left. Pass on the right only on roads with more than one land going in the same direction if vehicles on the roadway are moving in two or more substantially continuous lines, or if the driver ahead is making a left turn. New Jersey law prohibits passing on the right should of the roadway.

Huh... waddiyanoaboutdat?
maybe they changed the law since I took my test
(...and Ted read it too and said the same thing...)
but to the best of my knowledge;
technically... you shouldn't have to.
The person traveling continuously in the left lane
(the Passing Lane) shouldn't be there unless he's
preparing to Exit to the Left.

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 04/01/14 03:55 PM

Most passing should be made on the left. Pass on the right only on roads with more than one land going in the same direction if vehicles on the roadway are moving in two or more substantially continuous lines, or if the driver ahead is making a left turn. New Jersey law prohibits passing on the right should of the roadway.
I corrected both of those in my post, but the lack of journalistic talent has nothing to do with the point.
Quote:
but to the best of my knowledge;
technically... you shouldn't have to.
The person traveling continuously in the left lane
(the Passing Lane) shouldn't be there unless he's
preparing to Exit to the Left.
Again, that has nothing to do with the legality of passing on the right.
Quote:
maybe they changed the law since I took my test
They also now allow horseless carriages. wink j/k
Posted by: lanovami

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 04/04/14 04:56 PM

Never thought this post would garner so much interest. Gotta stay more local with my posts I guess. smile

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 04/04/14 05:06 PM

The popularity is likely due to the fact that we all seem to agree that both parties are friggin jack@sses, but left enough room to debate the extent of the jack@ssism as it relates to the letter of the law. wink
Posted by: Stumpy1

Re: Instant Karma - Redneck Rage - 04/05/14 03:54 AM

I wonder if jack@ssism will make Lake Superior State's list this year? grin