Posted by: DLC

Re: For Your [Real] Viewing Pleasure - 01/18/14 04:07 PM

ah they don't make comedies like THAT any more !! laugh

IF anyone wants to know about the current GOTP... watch Archie !! wink
They act from his script !!

Ain't that right , Rushie Bunker !! tongue

Posted by: Lea

Re: For Your [Real] Viewing Pleasure - 01/18/14 05:11 PM

I really enjoyed how Mr. O'Conner continued on LeTube. He was just about the only reason to watch In the Heat of the Night when it went into TV series mode. Sadly, the Virgil Tibbs role was filled by a male drama queen, but otherwise? Loved O'Conner's version of Gillespie. That show ran for a lot of years.

Posted by: MrB

Re: For Your [Real] Viewing Pleasure - 01/18/14 08:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Lea

I really enjoyed how Mr. O'Conner continued on LeTube. He was just about the only reason to watch In the Heat of the Night when it went into TV series mode. Sadly, the Virgil Tibbs role was filled by a male drama queen, but otherwise? Loved O'Conner's version of Gillespie. That show ran for a lot of years.

One time when I was getting a chemo treatment the TV was showing an episode of Heat in the Night where a convict he had caught was about to be executed by lethal injection. They showed the very same setup in his death injection drip as was used for eight of us in the chemo room.

A bit disconcerting it was

Dave
Posted by: steveg

Re: For Your [Real] Viewing Pleasure - 01/19/14 02:39 AM

Youse took da woods right out-a my mout', Meathead! Wid dat dere Repugnican House caucus, who needs AITF reruns? laugh