MSNBC puts foot in mouth.. again

Posted by: NucleusG4

MSNBC puts foot in mouth.. again - 12/31/13 07:14 AM

I have my issues with Mitt as a potential POTUS... but let's leave his family alone.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/201...ack-grandchild/
Posted by: steveg

Re: MSNBC puts foot in mouth.. again - 12/31/13 08:34 AM

With Bashir gone, I'm pretty much down to TRMS. The rest of the MSNBC's programming has become uneven and in some cases, amateurish. Too bad, because if the left is gonna call out the right wing media, they'd better be above reproach themselves.
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: MSNBC puts foot in mouth.. again - 12/31/13 08:48 AM

Like Faux never does anything like this!

It's not right for anyone to do.
Posted by: DLC

Re: MSNBC puts foot in mouth.. again - 12/31/13 07:19 PM

I like Chris and Ed BUT the last 6 months or so they've gotten boring and too much canned repetition !
( same themes - same guests ).
Posted by: MrB

Re: MSNBC puts foot in mouth.. again - 12/31/13 10:54 PM

It irritates me when people are forced to apologize for something they have said . It happens so often now that it's becoming some media outlets reason for existence . I'm not familiar with this program as I don't care too much for msnbc, but I still think she shouldn't apologize. Same as I feel for that Duck dynasty guy or so many others. If a person says something then stick to it . Also if someone says something you don't like then call him a name, if you need to, and move on.

Shucks, lots of times the media prints what they are said to have said out of context. Thn if they do utter an apology, we all know its bs anyway. That they really don't mean it. . The apology, that is.

Dave

Re: MSNBC puts foot in mouth.. again - 01/01/14 03:50 AM

People shouldn't apologize for talking trash? Really? How about people shouldn't talk trash in the first place? Yeesh! crazy
Posted by: MrB

Re: MSNBC puts foot in mouth.. again - 01/01/14 07:10 AM

I hear someone complain about a media host that said something or other then another person will say " yeah, but they apologized so I think that's noble of them"

My take is bs. They aren't sincere in their apology . It's so bogus . Makes them worse in my eyes. I say, have the balls to stick with what was said.

Even they network Apologizing sounds so bogus. Puts me to mind like a child when caught doing a naughty. " please forgive us. We really aren't like that. See, we repremended her. Or we fired her. We really are a good network. So please buy our advertisers products"

It galls me

Dave
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: MSNBC puts foot in mouth.. again - 01/01/14 08:24 AM

I've watched the clip. None of the comments were targeted at the child, who simply looks cute. The target was the notorious Republican party problem with racial issues. Having said that, the kid does get used as a tool to mock the Reps, and that's as inappropriate as George H. W. Bush's comment that the little brown one was his.
Posted by: DLC

Re: MSNBC puts foot in mouth.. again - 01/01/14 08:46 AM

I haven't followed the issue closely , but
1. "A kid" - should stay FAR away from that subject unless the kid has done mischief then be very cautious.
2. Are they using him as they did Michael Steele as a token?? Even if so, you can point out GOTP hypocrisy 20 times a day without going near this IED. grin
Posted by: NucleusG4

Re: MSNBC puts foot in mouth.. again - 01/05/14 05:40 AM

Looks like they realized that was a low blow to the Romney family.

Or.. she's just worried about her job.

Re: MSNBC puts foot in mouth.. again - 01/05/14 07:01 AM

Too much drama. Too much time/energy wasted. She screwed up and 'fessed up once already. Move on, Melissa.