World War Z

Posted by: steveg

World War Z - 12/08/13 04:48 PM

Didn't see it when it was in theaters, but just watched it via torrent. It's what you get when I Am Legend and Walking Dead get married and have little Zombies. Meh…
Posted by: DLC

Re: World War Z - 12/08/13 04:57 PM

Didn't you get the Memo ?

CDC did it !!

laugh
Posted by: Nana

Re: World War Z - 12/08/13 05:38 PM

I didn't care for the movie at all. Glad I didn't see it in the theaters. I didn't realize till the end that the girl who played Brad's wify is the same girl who plays the lead in The Killing.
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: World War Z - 12/08/13 06:41 PM

It's all Obama's fault.
Posted by: Jim_

Re: World War Z - 12/08/13 07:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Nana
I didn't realize till the end that the girl who played Brad's wify is the same girl who plays the lead in The Killing.
It's something how makeup and lighting can change appearance. It is an art.

She is a pretty woman though IMO in any light, and a proven great actress.

Edit - Or is that acting person. w/e smirk

Re: World War Z - 12/09/13 03:05 AM

And the Pope's. Don't forget, they're now the Dynamic Duo! grin
Posted by: NucleusG4

Re: World War Z - 12/09/13 05:47 AM

Originally Posted By: Nana
I didn't care for the movie at all. Glad I didn't see it in the theaters. I didn't realize till the end that the girl who played Brad's wify is the same girl who plays the lead in The Killing.

Mireille Enos
She was also Kathy Marquart / JoDean Marquart in 25 episodes of HBOs Big Love series.. she played twins.
Somewhat Ironic since she was born to an American father and French mother who met while her father was serving on a Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
She also attended BYU.

She's married to Alan Ruck.. you know.. the tall goofy friend on Ferris Buellers Day Off.. the one who borrowed his dads car for the day and then tried to reverse the mileage by jacking it up and running it backwards.

Re: World War Z - 12/09/13 07:30 AM

Whew… For a minute there I afraid this was turning into a celeb trivia thread. whistle

Re: World War Z - 12/09/13 09:04 AM

It is. It Is.
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: World War Z - 12/09/13 01:23 PM

It's Obama's fault.

Re: World War Z - 12/09/13 02:25 PM

So... in the movie.. Israel had built a wall around the city to stop the zombies.
Really. They had enough time to build a wall but couldn't pick up the phone and let everyone else know?
Pffft.

Re: World War Z - 12/09/13 03:11 PM

If you ask a yiddisheh bubbie how she's feeling, she'll tell you, "Oy, you don't have time to listen." So they just figured… grin