Stumbled on this

Posted by: KateSorensen

Stumbled on this - 12/02/13 10:04 PM

The neatest thing is seeing how much music, pictures, applications, etc are on my iMac in the way I see that info on my iPhone and iPad.

Feels like Christmas with all these new things I discover.

Posted by: Jim_

Re: Stumbled on this - 12/02/13 10:44 PM

To quote the Stooge Curly, just start pushing buttons. laugh
Posted by: drjohn

Re: Stumbled on this - 12/03/13 06:24 AM

Originally Posted By: KateSorensen

The neatest thing is seeing how much music, pictures, applications, etc are on my iMac in the way I see that info on my iPhone and iPad.

Feels like Christmas with all these new things I discover.

Lead the way, Kate! cool
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: Stumbled on this - 12/03/13 06:46 AM

I never noticed, but it is there in 10.7.5:

Posted by: steveg

Re: Stumbled on this - 12/03/13 07:32 AM

Hey, mine doesn't have the multi-colored arrows! cry
Posted by: Acumowchek

Re: Stumbled on this - 12/03/13 08:20 AM

laugh
Posted by: DLC

Re: Stumbled on this - 12/03/13 08:26 AM

Damm... you're on a roll,,,, wanna look for Cortez's Lost City of Gold ? whistle

laugh
Posted by: Nana

Re: Stumbled on this - 12/03/13 11:06 AM

Kate, what app did you use to get those pretty arrows? I have Sketch & I am getting pretty tired of it. Been kind of funky since Evernote took over.

I discovered that support notice just last week. I am still on ML. Strange Apple has the notice in gray. You would think they would use a more noticeable color.

Re: Stumbled on this - 12/03/13 12:20 PM

Originally Posted By: steveg
Hey, mine doesn't have the multi-colored arrows! cry

Get a refund. You've been ripped!

Re: Stumbled on this - 12/03/13 12:33 PM

[quote=Nana]Kate, what app did you use to get those pretty arrows? I have Sketch & I am getting pretty tired of it. Been kind of funky since Evernote took over.

I was so hooked on ImageWell, I never looked at other things I have right at my finger tips. I got all those colored lines from -- drum roll -- Preview!!

You can do everything there. Resize, muck with brightness, sharp, etc., make lines, change the colors, text on pictures outline text, rotate, flip, make a contact sheet of 10 photos open in the app, and MORE!

What to do about sending it to my Photo folder on ISP site? Well, I have had Transmit for 100 years, so I made a "droplet" and put it in the dock. First droplet I ever made. wink

I have TextExpander that will help me post in the picture thing [http://home.comcast.net/~e.h.sorensen/Pictures/xxx.jpg] and I type the name of the file where "xxx" is.

Preview is probably a well hidden mystery to a lot of folks and look how long it has been a part of our system. I just found it myself. Another Xmas gift under my tree. Maybe I'm in my second youth. smile

Re: Stumbled on this - 12/03/13 12:39 PM

I use Snap 'n Drag. Got rid of Sketch.

I've had and maintain latest versions of GraphicConverter since 1902. I always say I am going to learn it more in depth but never take the time to do it.

Posted by: Nana

Re: Stumbled on this - 12/03/13 12:54 PM

Preview! shocked I had no clue it could do all that! Thanks for the info. Also, thanks for the info on Snap 'n Drag.
Will be playing around with Preview most of the evening.