Devon Wave

Posted by: padmavyuha

Devon Wave - 11/03/13 04:37 AM

Hi, just thought I'd say hello, since it's been a while (and I've updated my avatar smile ). Life ticking along in all sorts of interesting ways for me, getting involved in mentoring and support of trans* young people, finally got an official diagnosis of Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome (it only took 3 years, sigh), and all being well, will have my "big surgery" in April. How are you all?

Oh, and here's a pretty bioluminescent squid for ya laugh (right-emclicken to embiggen).

Posted by: Papa

Re: Devon Wave - 11/03/13 06:21 AM

At least you know what is going on and have something to treat. What happened to your career in weaving? I seem to remember you trying to get your loom into your apartment. A friend of mine built a small spinning wheel and it made me think about you and your loom.
Posted by: padmavyuha

Re: Devon Wave - 11/03/13 06:33 AM

I've had to give up on the weaving, due to physical constraints. I'm hoping eventually to make some kind of living doing trans advocacy, but I have to get more robust first. This is where help with my PTSS will be very welcome, now that the system acknowledges this is what I'm dealing with.