Sons of Anarchy *SPOILER THREAD*

Posted by: Nana

Sons of Anarchy *SPOILER THREAD* - 09/18/13 07:49 PM

Click to reveal..
The actress playing Tara must be pregnant for real because she's all plump this season. Especially in the face. Tell-tell sign.
She's divorcing Jaxx? shocked Lawd when he finds out.....right back to the madam he goes!!!!! [color]

Click to reveal..
[color:#993399]Poor Juice. What Jax is making him do just to get back "in" with SAMCRO. mad

This season is starting out great!!!!! First two episodes were 90 minutes. Next week the episode is 1 hr 11 min.

Will somebody please tell Nero to touch-up his tats. Hate to see a man with faded tats.
Posted by: Pirate

Re: Sons of Anarchy *SPOILER THREAD* - 09/18/13 08:06 PM

As usual I find the first two episodes good but a bit slow paced compared to the rest of the show...past years it picks up somewhere around the fourth episode. Nero could go on one of those reality ink masters type tv shows and get a cover up

Re: Sons of Anarchy *SPOILER THREAD* - 11/21/13 01:52 PM

Well, I'll be damned!!!!! Another one bites the dust!

Grand finale is next week! mad

Re: Sons of Anarchy *SPOILER THREAD* - 11/21/13 05:15 PM

Did not see that one coming
Posted by: musicalmarv7

Re: Sons of Anarchy *SPOILER THREAD* - 11/22/13 02:56 AM

We are living in a sick world today.Gimme back the 50's or 60's anytime. People were more humane than and had respect for each other not like now.
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Sons of Anarchy *SPOILER THREAD* - 11/22/13 04:24 AM

The 50s, like when black people couldn't stay in the same hotel as you, nor pee in the same pot? Or the 60s, when Uncle Sam plucked you out of your private life to send you off to Vietnam--and it's 1, 2, 3, 4, what are we fighting for?

The past is never as wonderful as old farts remember it to be. Once upon a time is always a fairy tale.

Re: Sons of Anarchy *SPOILER THREAD* - 11/22/13 06:40 AM

I would have to agree, what I remember of the past is selective, remember the good stuff, cant remember the other stuff

Re: Sons of Anarchy *SPOILER THREAD* - 11/22/13 11:22 AM

Very well said! In my Moms Mabley voice, "old people are always talking about the good old days. What good old days? I was there, where were they?" laugh
Posted by: NucleusG4

Re: Sons of Anarchy *SPOILER THREAD* - 11/22/13 12:53 PM

Yeah.. Viet nam.. were we cut off ears for necklaces and pee'd on dead soldiers bodies. Puh-leeze.

Napalm anyone?

Re: Sons of Anarchy *SPOILER THREAD* - 11/22/13 04:43 PM

Moms Mabley!!! now theres a blast from the past....I love burlesque show humor, Moms. Slappy White, Red Foxx, thats when comedians were comedians

Re: Sons of Anarchy *SPOILER THREAD* - 11/23/13 02:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Pirate
Moms Mabley!!! now theres a blast from the past....I love burlesque show humor, Moms. Slappy White, Red Foxx, thats when comedians were comedians

I inherited all of their albums from my parents. I can still remember my brothers & I sneaking to play the 78s whenever our parents were out the house. They kept those albums which were called party albums back in da day on the top shelf next to gun in the shoe box, & a hat box filled with Playboy magazines in their bedroom closet.

Re: Sons of Anarchy *SPOILER THREAD* - 11/23/13 05:05 PM

I still have some of the Red Foxx and Moms records, and one I forgot, Rusty Warren, whos famous line was Knockers UP..give em a gigger and watchem grow bigger
Posted by: Jim_

Re: Sons of Anarchy *SPOILER THREAD* - 11/24/13 10:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Nana
Grand finale is next week! mad
No Sons this week. Ep 12 is Dec 3. Ep 13, the finale, is Dec 10th.

Re: Sons of Anarchy *SPOILER THREAD* - 11/25/13 07:31 AM

Will the finale be the season finale or the finale finale
Posted by: Jim_

Re: Sons of Anarchy *SPOILER THREAD* - 11/25/13 07:45 AM

Series finale unfortunately. cry

Re: Sons of Anarchy *SPOILER THREAD* - 11/25/13 12:37 PM

Perhaps a spin off will crop off, from the amount of commercials shown during the show it looks like a money maker for FX.

How about a Bobby Elvis show or something along with a motorcycle theme