Poor George Zimmerman

Posted by: KateSorensen

Poor George Zimmerman - 09/09/13 12:28 PM

in some kind of police custody at the moment.Story unfolding on HLNtv and CNN.

I admit it, I am a news junkie! smile

Posted by: Pirate

Re: Poor George Zimmerman - 09/09/13 05:49 PM

Can not find story, sure it it will be a knee slapper
Posted by: DLC

Re: Poor George Zimmerman - 09/09/13 06:07 PM

STORY
Like we didn't know this creep was about 23 cans short of a case !! eek

wink
Posted by: MrB

Re: Poor George Zimmerman - 09/09/13 08:28 PM

We do know that for the last 18 months the whole family has been put though hell, with numerous death threats and other threats.

As for the couples marriage, this ordeal would put tremendous stress and hardship on a good relationship.

Dave
Posted by: Jim_

Re: Poor George Zimmerman - 09/09/13 08:42 PM

Originally Posted By: DLC
STORY
Like we didn't know this creep was about 23 cans short of a case !! eek

wink
They closed comments on it, but the one that made it is the truth;

Surprise, surprise. The child-killer is still a violent sociopath. Shocker.
Posted by: Jim_

Re: Poor George Zimmerman - 09/09/13 08:46 PM

Originally Posted By: MrB
We do know that for the last 18 months the whole family has been put though hell, with numerous death threats and other threats.

As for the couples marriage, this ordeal would put tremendous stress and hardship on a good relationship.

Dave
Did you read the article Dave? It sounds like he was psycho, she was reasonable.

Psycho is as psycho does. She seems to be handling the stress much better than him. Why make excuses for him?

Re: Poor George Zimmerman - 09/09/13 09:15 PM

Not making excuses for him. Everyone knows my feelings on domestic violence. He broke someone's iPad. He shouldn't have done that. Did he strike her? Did she strike him? Did her father strike either one of them?

Appears no charges were filed.

Dave
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Poor George Zimmerman - 09/10/13 07:45 AM

She changed her story. Don't want to speculate in either direction as to why she did. I guess we'll read about it in the tell-all book she'll write in a couple of months to capitalize on his and her notoriety.
Posted by: Pirate

Re: Poor George Zimmerman - 09/10/13 08:04 AM

Book deal...hadn't thought about that one...then a movie deal..or a mini series on tv at the very least

Re: Poor George Zimmerman - 09/10/13 08:48 AM

That's about par. Give people a little , or a lot, of notoriety, and out comes a book, at least. I see o'mara, Zimmermans lawyer, is a CNN analyst now. Now, if he could take Nancy Graces place on HLN, that would be a step up for that network.

Dave

Re: Poor George Zimmerman - 09/10/13 12:35 PM

It's like Justice is catching up with George. It didn't in the courtroom, so maybe this is the alternative ! whistle . . . or worse is coming !

But I've thought all along HE provoked the Martin confrontation and since he killed the ONLY other witness, he was literally getting away with murder. Maybe Travon deserved some reality too, but death is a little over-board. In the old days before so much gun prevalence, they'd just had a big fight... some bruises, and both gone home ! End of story ! crazy
Posted by: Celandine

Re: Poor George Zimmerman - 09/10/13 05:28 PM

This calls for another
Dave Gilmour/Pink Floyd nitemare lullabye:

murder
<-klik4story

Re: Poor George Zimmerman - 09/10/13 06:25 PM

Well, I think justice was served before but I won't getinto it again as that's a done deal. What he does now or doesnt do will have to be judged independently. I hope he can be of good service to his community and stay out of trouble. He probably should move to change his environment. But in any case he shouldn't get physical with his wife.

My son has had a long list of legal trouble. All of which he has created. He had a job offering out of the area but refuse to leave the area. I couldn't convince him. What happened? He's gotten in trouble twice since then. eek

Dave

Re: Poor George Zimmerman - 09/11/13 12:52 PM

Not making excuses for him. Everyone knows my feelings on domestic violence. He broke someone's iPad. He shouldn't have done that. Did he strike her? Did she strike him? Did her father strike either one of them?

Appears no charges were filed.
Dave

He broke her iPad. Some news has suggested he had good reason to do that. Police have sent it to a lab to see if then can get a video his wife recorded of the confrontation that may corroborate her side of the story. As it is now, there was not enough evidence to charge him with anything.

Re: Poor George Zimmerman - 09/11/13 01:36 PM

It's interesting, that's certain.

Still, it's ho hum, for me now.

Dave
Posted by: NucleusG4

Re: Poor George Zimmerman - 09/11/13 05:11 PM

It's interesting, that's certain.

Still, it's ho hum, for me now.

Dave

? Well... which is it? LOL.

Re: Poor George Zimmerman - 09/11/13 07:18 PM

Just only a passing interest now. Like any couple with relationship problems, they will have to work things out or split

I happened to catch that woman on HLN who was all over this like it was the top subject with which we should be concerned.

She kept stressing"they didnt search the truck. They didnt search his truck. He might have had a gun"

Dave
Posted by: Celandine

Re: Poor George Zimmerman - 09/11/13 09:01 PM

Just only a passing interest now. Like any couple with relationship problems, they will have to work things out or split

I happened to catch that woman on HLN who was all over this like it was the top subject with which we should be concerned.

She kept stressing"they didnt search the truck. They didnt search his truck. He might have had a gun"

Dave

WARNING! WARNING, Will Robinson!

You're about to get into dangerous territory
over a man with questionable temperament,
and now a "Hands-Problem" with women.

It may be "ho-hum" to you, and "no big deal"
as far a men are concerned... but you'd best
check the statistics regarding men who murder
their wives... even under a restraining order.

Re: Poor George Zimmerman - 09/11/13 09:52 PM

You guys who watch all those TV series nites and talk about them here, well you're missing real life series with more twists and turns than intestines!! wink

Quote:
Police answered a 911 call from Shellie Zimmerman on Monday afternoon during which she said George Zimmerman had threatened her and her father with a weapon. Officers detained George Zimmerman but never arrested him, police said. Detectives later came to the home to interview him.

The question of the gun became confused later when police told reporters there was no gun involved, but George Zimmerman's attorney told CNN's Anderson Cooper 360 that he believed his client had a firearm on him.

"He acted appropriately. He never took the weapon out," said Mark O'Mara, who is also a CNN legal analyst. O'Mara said he never saw the gun.

(CNN) -- Mark O'Mara, the attorney who successfully defended George Zimmerman in his second-degree murder trial this year, will no longer represent his notorious client.

"I am not representing George Zimmerman in his recent domestic altercation case or his impending divorce case," O'Mara told CNN.

The medical examiner who performed Trayvon Martinís autopsy and testified at George Zimmermanís trial has been fired. Heís now suing the state of Florida for $100 million.

Re: Poor George Zimmerman - 09/11/13 11:47 PM

As I said, I haven't ill owed it. Did he beat her? I heard he punched her father in the nose. That old get him shot.

Did she beat him? Did her father beat him?

Having a gun on him doesn't by itself constitute threatening any one with it. Did he brandish it if he had it.

If he threaten her with his gun then arrest him. If she or her father threatened him then arrest them .
But I'm not going to get my facts from HLN

Dave

Re: Poor George Zimmerman - 09/12/13 06:00 AM

I think all his behavior since the Martin incident shows GZ has a violent nature.... it's the sum of all his actions and words.... he's not Mr Rogers !! wink

I'd love to see Dr. Phil tackle this one !! laugh