Walmart called....

Posted by: NucleusG4

Walmart called.... - 09/05/13 05:12 PM

Your photos are ready.

http://words2vomit.wordpress.com/2012/06/18/walmart-called-your-photos-are-ready/
Posted by: Acumowchek

Re: Walmart called.... - 09/05/13 05:41 PM

For some reason I'm glad I didn't see anyone dressed up as Star Trek characters… crazy
Posted by: DLC

Re: Walmart called.... - 09/05/13 06:59 PM

The big fat guy with the sword about 3/4th down looks like an older Charles Laughton !

You should warn people not to be eating while viewing these "gems" ! sick

wink
Posted by: Jim_

Re: Walmart called.... - 09/05/13 08:56 PM

Things I will never be able to un-see. sick

At first #1 isn't so bad, but after you look at for a few seconds it's really disturbing. The one with the hippie and the leaf underoos is disturbing from first look though.

The young girl with the big glasses and the guy with the santa claus cat, just before the long hair leaf guy, are the most normal.
Posted by: NucleusG4

Re: Walmart called.... - 09/05/13 09:00 PM

What about the one where the pregger couple are staring into each others eyes... while he rests on a tire?
WTF? cool grin
Posted by: MrB

Re: Walmart called.... - 09/05/13 09:24 PM

Or the one with the topless couple with the man holding his woman giving us the bird.

Oh, and the one with the woman reaching around the man lifting his pistol.

I have a holster similar to that.

Seriously though, we've seen pictures on face book about as bad. Photography wise, that is

Dave

Re: Walmart called.... - 09/05/13 09:26 PM

My favorite is the one with the two kids with the girl the in back licking the boys ear. That's precious

Dave
Posted by: Pirate

Re: Walmart called.... - 09/06/13 06:20 AM

What flavor is that ear?...chocolate, butter brickle, strawberry???

Re: Walmart called.... - 09/06/13 07:22 AM

One of my gimmicks to use when I photographed two little cherubs about the age of that girl, like the flower girl and ring bearer at a wedding was to to suggest that if they put their heads close together they might hear each others thoughts. Worked great.

Dave
Posted by: Nana

Re: Walmart called.... - 09/06/13 03:04 PM