Speaking of Dexter

Posted by: MrB

Speaking of Dexter - 08/25/13 07:42 PM

I have dutifully watched this series through all the years. Tonight, it just became so convoluted that I just don't care how it ends. Last season and now this season have been a mess in my opinion.

Dave
Posted by: Nana

Re: Speaking of Dexter - 08/26/13 10:00 PM

I really thought Dexter was going to have a protégé this season.
Quinn & Deb? I swear, his other brain is still buck wild.

This season has gone all over the place with all these storylines. Almost as worst as True Blood.

Re: Speaking of Dexter - 08/26/13 11:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Nana
I really thought Dexter was going to have a protégé this season.
Quinn & Deb? I swear, his other brain is still buck wild.

This season has gone all over the place with all these storylines. Almost as worst as True Blood.

Yep. I don't even like Dexter now that he has gotten "normal"

Dave
Posted by: John Rougeux

Re: Speaking of Dexter - 08/27/13 08:50 AM

I agree. We are only watching just to finish it but the show went way past it's prime.

Re: Speaking of Dexter - 08/27/13 01:16 PM

Yep, last weeks was just awfully written, IMO.

One thing is that when he found that body in his own home, he was so quick in finding the important evidence that , just so conveniently , he needed.

Also, he always has the right poison to administer. When I think how so conveniently he incapacitated Volgle so he could get away, I just want to shake my head and groan.

They've got crap happening all over that just don't seem sensible.

I think I'm wishing that something like Godzilla will come in and destroy the whole town. Makes about as much sense sick

Dave
Posted by: Jim_

Re: Speaking of Dexter - 08/27/13 03:35 PM

Originally Posted By: MrB
I think I'm wishing that something like Godzilla will come in and destroy the whole town. Makes about as much sense sick
LOL. Good one.