My apologies to the forum

Posted by: JonnyCat

My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 07:55 PM

about 12 days ago I pledged to hit 2500 posts by the end of the month. With just about an hour to go, I've fallen short by a little over a hundred posts.<br><br>I shall be extra careful next time I make such a bold pledge.<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:04 PM

You got an hour left. Get crackin'!<br><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:05 PM

i just can't think of anything to say<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:05 PM

LOL! <br><br>Looks like you need to start padding. <br><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:06 PM

I never pad. <br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>
Posted by: drjohn

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:06 PM

There are multiple time zones here, you still have 2 hours in mine, so go for it. I think I'll watch a DVD now.<br><br>drjohn<br>[i]My photographs[i]

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:07 PM

There's your first mistake! <br><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:08 PM

that's true.<br><br>perhaps I should have stated which time zone I would be using as the official time zone when I made my pledge<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:08 PM

So you think if I was padding I would have hit my mark by now?<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:09 PM

It's still 5:09 PM in Honolulu - U.S.A! <br><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:10 PM

Of course, it's what you always do right before a new title! <br><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:10 PM

wow, if I was in Honolulu time I would have 6 hours left<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:11 PM

It's in the same country, so i think it should count!<br><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:11 PM

gee, do I get a new title when I hit 2500 posts?<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:12 PM

I could broaden my horizon, beyond the USA. afterall we do have many international net citizens.<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:12 PM

yep, i think so....<br><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:13 PM

Unfortunately it is already tuesday any further west of that. <br><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:14 PM

Yep<br><br>0 Stranger<br>1 Newbie<br>25 Regular<br>50 Journeyman<br>100 Jr. Member<br>250 Member<br>500 Senior Member<br>1000 Executive Member<br>1500 Pooh-Bah<br>2500 Grand Pooh-Bah<br>5000 Master<br>10000 Grand Master<br>25000 Legend<br>50000 Immortal<br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: cesrivas

you got 3 more hours, if you use Pacific time!!!<br><br>cesar

I'll give you a topic:<br><br>The internal combustion engine was neither internal nor combustion. Discuss...<br><br><br><embed src="http://www.one3one.com/pictures/misc/amongst.wav" width=320 height=25 controller=true autoplay=false><br><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:15 PM

damn international time line.<br><br>just once you think it would be in your favor<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:16 PM

I think not only did it combust, but it combusted internally...<br><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:16 PM

I'm going for Honolulu time - an extra couple of hours never hurts <br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:17 PM

yeah, but then far west turns into far east and you have no-idea what day it is... <br><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:17 PM

Good idea, milk it for all you can! <br><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:18 PM

that's way over my head.<br><br>What I want to know is, if every car comes with a gas pedal why do most people not know where it is (especially the people in front of you)<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:18 PM

Come, you can do this! No time for chit chat, get padding! I'll put some coffee on. Greenme, boil some water. And ball bearings.... we need ball bearings. It's all ball bearings these days....<br><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:19 PM

Well, I'm still uncomfortable about padding. Do you think it's right?<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:20 PM

Because they believe that if they go the speed limit at that point and time they will get into a horrible crash.<br><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:20 PM

I'm posting on two computers now....<br><br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:21 PM

Padding is just fine! Besides i just got a Happy Meal! <br><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:22 PM

where is the middle west?<br><br>I think I know where the middle east is.<br><br>And where do the people in the middle east think their middle east is, that is if it's all relative.<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:22 PM

do they still have prizes in the happy meal?<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:23 PM

wow the Master is a way off.<br><br>Grand Pooh bah is only half way there!<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:24 PM

I just wish some could muster the speed limit once in awhile<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

yep, i got a mini gameboy with sonic on it! <br><br>

You get a Finding Nemo toy? I got the Dory one. It was pushed down in my closet for a couple days and all of the sudden started making that whale song sound. Scared the hell out of me before I figured out what it was.<br><br>

pics pics, we need pics!<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:25 PM

Yeah, i still have 1500+ to get there...<br><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:26 PM

"I just wish some could muster the speed limit once in awhile"<br><br>That would be too much to ask! <br><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:26 PM

So looks like we are killing two birds with one stone so to speak! <br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:27 PM

I always figure the really slow ones in front of me are the same people that work in the emergency rooms in hospitals<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:27 PM

yep.<br><br>

90 posts need - 06/30/03 08:28 PM

90 posts need<br><br>cesar

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:28 PM

now that's efficiency!<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: 90 posts need - 06/30/03 08:29 PM

89 posts now!<br><br>but who's counting <br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:29 PM

good ol' yep...<br><br>

Re: 90 posts need - 06/30/03 08:30 PM

not me.<br><br>

Re: 90 posts need - 06/30/03 08:31 PM

<br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: 90 posts need - 06/30/03 08:32 PM

<embed src="http://homepage.mac.com/rockhell/.Music/holdup.mp3" width=320 height=25 controller=true autoplay=false type=video/quicktime> <br><br>A pessimist sees only the dark side of the clouds, and mopes; a philosopher sees both sides, and shrugs; an optimist doesn't see the clouds at all - he's walking on them.<br>-LL Levinson
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:32 PM

Cmon JC... YOU CAN DO IT!!!! <br><br>

Re: 90 posts need - 06/30/03 08:32 PM

now that is cool!<br><br>is it very playable?<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:33 PM

Just watch Greenme... he'll get you there in no time. He'll probably make it to Master in this thread alone! <br><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:33 PM

we've got to keep him going!<br><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:34 PM

It's our responsibility to make sure he does!<br><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:34 PM

Master before midnight Eastern standard time or Honolulu time?<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: 90 posts need - 06/30/03 08:35 PM

It's horrible, i have no idea what's going on... i need my 3D FPS's! <br><br>

Re: 90 posts need - 06/30/03 08:36 PM

looks small, does it use a watch battery?<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:36 PM

Honolulu! I'm not a master yet.... <br><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:36 PM

<embed src="http://homepage.mac.com/rockhell/.Movies/dial911.wav" width=320 height=25 controller=true autoplay=false type=video/quicktime> <br><br>A pessimist sees only the dark side of the clouds, and mopes; a philosopher sees both sides, and shrugs; an optimist doesn't see the clouds at all - he's walking on them.<br>-LL Levinson

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:37 PM

Is Guam even further? Is it in a different time zone?<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: 90 posts need - 06/30/03 08:38 PM

i have no idea, you just push a button to keep from falling of a randomly disappearing platform.... <br><br>

hey, Jonnycat - 06/30/03 08:38 PM

like 75 posts needed...<br><br><br>what do you think about PROT quote<br><br>Prot: I wanna tell you something Mark, something you do not yet know, that we K-PAXians have been around long enough to have discovered. The universe will expand, then it will collapse back on itself, then will expand again. It will repeat this process forever. What you don't you know is that when the universe expands again, everything will be as it is now. Whatever mistakes you make this time around, you will live through on your next pass. Every mistake you make, you will live through again, & again, forever. So my advice to you is to get it right this time around. Because this time is all you have.<br><br>cesar

Re: 90 posts need - 06/30/03 08:39 PM

maybe there is a website with tricks and tips. <br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: hey, Jonnycat - 06/30/03 08:39 PM

i have some more quotes:<br><br><br>It's what you do right now that makes a difference. -- Sgt. Struecker<br>The harder you work, the luckier you get. -- Gary Player<br>Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi<br><br>cesar

Re: 90 posts need - 06/30/03 08:41 PM

nope, looked all over for some. <br><br>

Re: hey, Jonnycat - 06/30/03 08:41 PM

are those potential sig tag lines?<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: 90 posts need - 06/30/03 08:43 PM

Well, you know the Internet is measured in web-weeks, so I'd try every couple of days<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 08:44 PM

Thanks for the encouragement!<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: 90 posts need - 06/30/03 08:45 PM

Ok, i'll be back for some good cheats. <br><br>

Re: hey, Jonnycat - 06/30/03 08:47 PM

yes, they are ...<br><br>cesar

Re: hey, Jonnycat - 06/30/03 08:49 PM

there is some good ones there!<br><br>I'm having difficulty picking one!<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: 90 posts need - 06/30/03 08:50 PM

is this prize all week, or do they have different prizes everytime you order a meal?<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: hey, Jonnycat - 06/30/03 08:50 PM

I like this one <br><br><br>It's what you do right now that makes a difference. -- Sgt. Struecker from Black Hawk Down<br><br>cesar

Re: hey, Jonnycat - 06/30/03 08:51 PM

how about<br><br>if you aim at nothing you will surely hit it - Tom Vu<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: 90 posts need - 06/30/03 08:52 PM

They have 5 or so different ones you can win over a month or something.<br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

Re: hey, Jonnycat - 06/30/03 08:53 PM

i call this one. <br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

Re: hey, Jonnycat - 06/30/03 08:54 PM

ooohhhhh!!! a very good one<br><br>cesar

Re: hey, Jonnycat - 06/30/03 08:58 PM

whoooooaaa!!! 24 just finished.... it was from 4am to 5am....<br><br><br><br><br>cesar

Re: hey, Jonnycat - 06/30/03 08:59 PM

The show? Isn't that on Tues? <br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 09:02 PM

It's 12:02 EST.<br><br>Official I have passed the time for completing my pledge. Although I know I am officially cheating at this point, I will not ever claim falsely that I completed pledge within the implied scope.<br><br>I almost feel like apologizing again!<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 09:03 PM

Only 52 away... <br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 09:04 PM

there are 52 cards in a deck of cards, what a coincidence!<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: hey, Jonnycat - 06/30/03 09:04 PM

I live in Mexico, and in Mexico is on Monday....and I have seen until 5am.... Please, no spoilers... that's the only TV show that I watch.....<br><br>cesar

Re: hey, Jonnycat - 06/30/03 09:05 PM

I haven't really kept up with it for a while. <br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

Re: 90 posts need - 06/30/03 09:06 PM

I think I'm going to get myself a happy meal tommorrow!<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: 90 posts need - 06/30/03 09:07 PM

Good idea, but don't get the Sonic one, that's no fun. <br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

Re: 90 posts need - 06/30/03 09:08 PM

What kind of a game requires an imagination these days anyway!<br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

Re: hey, Jonnycat - 06/30/03 09:09 PM

and I have only watched 1 episode. looked like a good show, just don't watch much tv<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

47 posts need - 06/30/03 09:09 PM

just 47 posts....<br><br>cesar
Posted by: garyW

tomorrow! - 06/30/03 09:09 PM

"THE WORLD OF TOMORROW MUST BE BUILT WITH THE TOOLS OF TODAY."<br><br>This is the gospel we feel you will be compelled to preach as you return thoughtfully from the Fair to your various destinations, filled, yes, and perhaps even overcome by the simple grandeur of what you have seen, every bit of which tells you that a glorious future is at hand, that a new day, one in which mankind at last realizes the tremendous necessity for close cooperation, is dawning, and that science and industry will both serve you and in return demand your service, both simple and complex.<br><br>Views of The New York World'S Fair, 1939 <br><br>

Re: hey, Jonnycat - 06/30/03 09:11 PM

It was pretty good, i just kept forgetting it was on. <br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

Re: tomorrow! - 06/30/03 09:11 PM

I just love seeing the Popular science back page, where they show stuff that was hi tech 50, 75, 100 years ago, by showing previous PS cover pages<br><br><br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: hey, Jonnycat - 06/30/03 09:12 PM

so do I!<br><br>I'm missing the amazing race, cause I keep forgeting it's on too!<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Science! - 06/30/03 09:12 PM

THEME OF FAIR IS SCIENCE<br><br>An epic theme! ... Science discovers, genius invents, industry applies, and man adapts himself to, or is molded by, new things ... Individuals, groups, entire races of men fall into step with the slow or swift movement of the march of science and industry ... "The Fair," wrote an observer, "considered as an electrical exposition only, would be well worth the attention of the world ... It is barely within the compass of any man's mind to conceive of what the future has in store for us."<br><br>Official Guide To A Century of Progress Exposition, 1933 <br><br>

Re: 47 posts need - 06/30/03 09:13 PM

gee, I haven't looked in awhile.<br><br>thanks for the update!<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: hey, Jonnycat - 06/30/03 09:14 PM

Now where did my TiVo go... <br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

Re: 47 posts need - 06/30/03 09:15 PM

Here it's only 9:15 pm. Think I will make it by the end of July?<br><br>A pessimist sees only the dark side of the clouds, and mopes; a philosopher sees both sides, and shrugs; an optimist doesn't see the clouds at all - he's walking on them.<br>-LL Levinson

Re: Science! - 06/30/03 09:15 PM

is there a good web site on the previous world's fair. I saw some stuff here and there and really love that part of history<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: 47 posts need - 06/30/03 09:15 PM

now, just 41...<br><br>cesar

Re: hey, Jonnycat - 06/30/03 09:17 PM

if I had a TIVO it would fill up quickly.<br><br>too many shows I like, but not enough time to view them all <br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: 47 posts need - 06/30/03 09:17 PM

100th post of this thread!<br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

Re: 47 posts need - 06/30/03 09:18 PM

101th post of this thread!<br><br>cesar

Re: 47 posts need - 06/30/03 09:19 PM

you don't know until you try!<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: hey, Jonnycat - 06/30/03 09:19 PM

Yeah, i want one that will transfer all files to my G4 in MP4 format once a week and then delete the Tivo HD.<br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

Re: 90 posts need - 06/30/03 09:20 PM

only games made by people with no imagination! <br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: 47 posts need - 06/30/03 09:20 PM

102nd really, JC beat me to the 100th. <br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

I'm just copying... - 06/30/03 09:20 PM

Liner Notes from Firesign Theatre's We're All Bozos on This Bus<br><br>You actually want to have conversation????<br><br><br>BUS: A circuit in a mixing board which carries signals from one or more inputs to any output or set of outputs.<br><br><br>

Re: 90 posts need - 06/30/03 09:23 PM

That's why i need other people to have one for me. <br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

Re: hey, Jonnycat - 06/30/03 09:23 PM

it would be neat to get a TIVO, if I could use snippets of video record on the TIVO in iMovies!<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: I'm just copying... - 06/30/03 09:24 PM

The bus, the bus, the bus<br><br>(poor man's version of fantasy island)<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: hey, Jonnycat - 06/30/03 09:25 PM

Yeah, but you have to do a lot of hacking to do that.<br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

Re: I'm just copying... - 06/30/03 09:26 PM

133MHz <-- an "R"<br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

Re: hey, Jonnycat - 06/30/03 09:27 PM

the webmaster guy at our place, is rolling his own TIVO like device with Linux.<br><br>I should ask him how hard it would be to make it Mac-compatible.<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: hey, Jonnycat - 06/30/03 09:28 PM

They have one for mac alread, or you could get a chaper FW one.<br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

Re: hey, Jonnycat - 06/30/03 09:31 PM

than I guess he is just being a linux geek, making his own!<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: 47 posts need - 06/30/03 09:33 PM

and the thread just started 2 hours ago!<br><br>that's almost a post a minute<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: 47 posts need - 06/30/03 09:34 PM

oops, it's only 90 minutes, so it definately is more than a post a minute!<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: 47 posts need - 06/30/03 09:34 PM

nice!<br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

hey, Jonnycat! - 06/30/03 09:34 PM

Man, if I could, I'd bring you a big iced tea. Maybe some Gatorade™. <br><br><br>

Re: 47 posts need - 06/30/03 09:36 PM

18 more, you can do it!<br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

Re: 47 posts need - 06/30/03 09:37 PM

looks like I'll only need central time zone, not honolulu!<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: 47 posts need - 06/30/03 09:38 PM

sweet! beauty!<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: 47 posts need - 06/30/03 09:38 PM

it's too close to call!<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: hey, Jonnycat! - 06/30/03 09:39 PM

doing fine, but thanks for thinking about me! <br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: 47 posts need - 06/30/03 09:40 PM

<br><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 09:40 PM

yes sir!<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: 47 posts need - 06/30/03 09:41 PM

oooh, the pressure, the pressure! <br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 09:41 PM

we must hurry!<br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

19 minutes to go! [socked]<br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

no time to waste!<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 09:42 PM

plenty of time <br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

yes, you must get padding!<br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

with minutes to spare!<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

i mean posting<br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

and not a single post pad!<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 09:43 PM

now you're just contradicting your self!<br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

just like Baghdad Bob would say, "there is no post padding, never, none at all"<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

<br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 09:44 PM

Of corse there isn't. <br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 09:45 PM

I'll never pad!<br><br>I always provide meaningful and complete thoughts in all of my posts (well except for a few)<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

10 more posts and we have a 3rd page!<br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

same here.<br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 09:46 PM

I knew what ya meant <br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

...and i swear to you, MMers, i will never mix up your with you're! <br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

that's good!<br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 09:47 PM

and i thought i was the only one...<br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 09:47 PM

maybe, maybe not.<br><br>it's not contradicting, it's just the grey area where it could go any direction!<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 09:48 PM

did I do that again! <br><br>I must be typing too fast!<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 09:49 PM

true, this will require many flames and erroneous statements to decide...<br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

now your 'U's are going missing!<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Hey make a new thread for the final post<br><br>A pessimist sees only the dark side of the clouds, and mopes; a philosopher sees both sides, and shrugs; an optimist doesn't see the clouds at all - he's walking on them.<br>-LL Levinson

yeah, that happens <br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 09:50 PM

3rd Page! <br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 09:50 PM

YES! I made it to 3500! <br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 09:56 PM

congrats!<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 09:58 PM

Too bad i don't get a new title, i still need another Pooh-Bah's worth of posts to get to Master. <br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 09:59 PM

don't give up you'll get there!<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 09:59 PM

I used to think the same thing about getting to member! <br><br>[color:blue]Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him? -- Obi Wan Kenobi </font color=blue><br>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 10:02 PM

And now i won't forget it. <br><br>[color:blue]5000=Master, 10000=Grand Master, 25000=Legend, 50000=Immortal<br> </font color=blue>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 10:10 PM

now that is a nice sig tag line!<br><br>[color:blue]Quitters never win, winners<br> never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.</font color=blue>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 06/30/03 10:11 PM

Thanks, I'm sure it will drive me crazy soon though. <br><br>[color:blue]5000=Master, 10000=Grand Master, 25000=Legend, 50000=Immortal<br> </font color=blue>

Re: My apologies to the forum - 07/26/06 07:50 PM

Hi Sean! <br><br>CreativeGuy for daily tips, tricks and commentary on all things graphic design.