The plan is within two years. Maybe less. Biggest obstacle right now is the RE market. I'm not underwater, but if I tried to sell right now I'd break even at best. Former next door neighbors have a townhouse that's identical to mine. They put it on the market last January, and after gradually dropping the price by more than $20K, they gave up last month and have rented it. So I've got to wait it out a bit longer. And given the price disparity btwn this market and Boston, I plan to rent — and will still have to pay double what I pay now for my mortgage and HOA fee.